This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase something, I will receive a commission with no extra cost to you. For more information, please read my disclosure.
Being in a high-vibe state as much as you can is a big part of success in any creative outlet. Ever noticed how the people you admire always seem energized, enthusiastic, and filled with exciting new ideas? That’s the power of positivity!
Today I prepared for you no less than 100 positive affirmations for creativity so you can start believing in your inner genius and radiate your own creative energy!
How affirmations help creativity
Practicing positive affirmations for creativity on a daily basis strengthens your self-perception as a creative person and opens your inner fountain of ideas which is often blocked by negative thinking. The more you believe in your abilities and let your creative impulses out, the better artist you become. You start to feel more alive and powerful as you allow new wonderful ideas into your mind!
How to use positive affirmations to increase creativity
Creative affirmations are supposed to light you up and inspire your creativity so don’t think of it as another chore. Start with 1 to 3 affirmations from the list below that feel good and right at the moment. Don’t rush any thoughts you aren’t ready for! Instead, create a habit of saying a few positive affirmations regularly and build your creative confidence little by little every day.
Positive affirmations for creativity
Here is the first group of affirmations you can use to attract beautiful creative energy. Let yourself agree with what you are saying and literally live these statements in your mind until it feels natural to say. This may take some time as we all have negative beliefs and you’ll likely feel resistance in the beginning. Accept it and continue your journey to becoming an incredibly creative human being!
1. I attract good ideas into my life.
2. I easily connect with the infinite creativity of the universe.
3. I create every day and feel fantastic.
4. I welcome a constant flow of creativity into my life.
5. I am excited to get out of bed every day and create!
6. I release all resistance to expressing my creativity fully.
7. I receive an infinite supply of inspiration from the universe.
8. I am easily inspired to work and live a creative life.
9. Every day I become more creative and inventive.
10. I inspire others through my creative expressions.
11. Creative energy flows through me at all times.
12. The creative possibilities around me are endless.
13. I feel alive and invigorated when I express my creativity.
14. The creativity of the universe expresses itself through me.
15. New ideas are always coming to me.
16. My brain is wired for creativity.
17. I possess an abundance of creative energy.
18. Sometimes I draw outside the lines.
19. My mind is always free and open to new ideas.
20. I have an endless supply of creativity.
21. I thoroughly enjoy the creative process.
22. I desire and live a creative life.
23. An endless reservoir of creativity lies within me.
24. I am an amazingly creative person.
25. My imagination is limitless.
I AM affirmations for creativity
Self-confidence is a big part of being a creative person. You are doing unique things, creating something from nothing, and that’s not an easy job to do on a daily basis! Always remember to keep an open mind and growth mindset, continue learning to improve your skills, and use these I AM affirmations to become more confident in your creative abilities!
26. I am an unlimited creative being.
27. I am a creative problem solver.
28. I am inspired by the beauty in my life and all around me.
29. I am in touch with my inner child who has endless creativity and ideas.
30. I am full of infinite, creative energy.
31. I am an innovator. I am a thinker. I am a creator and I believe in me.
32. I am a magnet for innovative ideas.
33. I am gifted with creativity.
34. I am a brilliant and successful artist.
35. I am learning to be more creative every day.
36. I am a naturally creative person.
37. I am able to find creative solutions for all difficulties in my life.
38. I am an idea magnet as creativity is drawn to me.
39. I am confident and skilled in my creative work.
40. I am a fountain of ingenuity.
41. I am a creative genius.
Affirmations for creative writing
Staying connected to your inner creative self is especially important to authors of all kinds. When you lose that connection, you can’t channel your imagination into your writing anymore, which is what people call writer’s block. Use these affirmations for creative writing daily to keep the ideas flowing through your mind!
42. My creativity knows no limits!
43. Fresh new ideas come to me daily.
44. I tap into the creative energy around me with great ease.
45. Everything I touch and see inspires new ideas within me.
46. I am a talented and successful writer.
47. I am easily able to come up with fresh, new ideas.
48. Good ideas flow through me like a volcano.
49. I am a powerful and resourceful creator.
50. My imagination runs wild and free.
51. New original ideas come to me freely and easily.
52. My creative self wants to come out and play.
53. I have an amazing writing potential within me.
54. My imagination is always giving me new, inspiring ideas.
55. Writing makes me happy and content.
56. I am a successful author who has sold more than 10 000 books!
57. I have a fantastic imagination.
58. Creative ideas just flow out of my mind naturally.
59. I am grateful for the energy that feeds my imagination.
60. Creating stories is where I have decided to make meaning in my life.
61. Brilliant ideas come to me all the time.
Affirmations for creative thinking
Each of us has millions of different thoughts per day. Most of those are repetitive mundane stuff but sometimes we get to come up with a few good ideas or unexpectedly creative ways of solving problems. These affirmations are meant to help you activate your creative thinking and believe in your abilities without a shred of doubt!
62. I am creative, and every idea I come up with is worth considering.
63. Being positive improves my creativity.
64. I always have lots of unique ideas for solving problems.
65. The universe always supports my efforts to find new ideas.
66. I am full of inspiration and creativity.
67. I love losing myself in the zone of creative thought.
68. I’m amazed by how easily I can come up with fresh ideas!
69. I exercise my creative genius every day.
70. Ideas come to me in both expected and unexpected ways.
71. I can always count on my imagination for inspiring ideas.
72. I see new, inventive possibilities all around me.
73. I believe in my skills and abilities.
74. My mind is a magnet for inspiring solutions.
75. My imagination is becoming stronger and stronger.
76. Original thinking is one of my strongest talents.
77. Inspiring ideas come to me on a regular basis.
78. My creativity flows effortlessly.
79. I always follow where inspiration leads.
80. I am forever grateful for my imaginative mind.
81. I love thinking outside the box.
Creative affirmations for artists
Everybody needs some kind of creative expression to put up with daily life. Being an artist helps you channel your emotions into something beautiful that can heal your own soul and inspire others around you! Here is a bunch of creative affirmations to help you dive into your creative impulses.
82. I love exercising my artistic side.
83. My creative energy makes me tick.
84. Being creative makes me feel so alive.
85. Positive thinking ignites my artistic impulses.
86. I consciously direct my creative compass to projects that I adore.
87. I am genuine, authentic, and expressive.
88. Creativity flows through every cell in my body.
89. I direct my creative talents toward music, art, dance, writing – anything that gives me pleasure.
90. I focus my creativity on my high vibe projects.
91. I make my living by creating inspiring and imaginative art.
92. I am enthusiastic about all of my projects.
93. I enjoy having an outlet for my artistic abilities.
94. I feel creative and inspired at work.
95. My talents are in demand, and my unique gifts are appreciated by those around me.
96. I can get into a creative state of mind whenever I want.
97. I translate life into art and express myself through my creativity.
98. I radiate inspiration to others.
99. I am worthy and deserving of being a popular artist.
100. I am creative and have the willpower to make use of my talents.
Inspirational quotes for creative minds
Creative people often doubt themselves, especially those who come up with innovative ideas or work on unique projects. Don’t let negative thoughts stop you from using your potential in full! Here are some wise words from exceptionally creative people to keep your mindset in the right place.
1. Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working. – Pablo Picasso
2. Creativity doesn’t wait for that perfect moment. It fashions its own perfect moments out of ordinary ones. – Bruce Garrabrandt
3. An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail. – Edwin Land
4. You can’t use up creativity. The more you use the more you have. – Maya Angelou
5. There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot, but there are others who, with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.Pablo Picasso
6. Draw the art you want to see, start the business you want to run, play the music you want to hear, write the books you want to read, build the products you want to use – do the work you want to see done. – Austin Kleon
7. Creativity involves breaking out of expected patterns in order to look at things in a different way. – Edward de Bono
8. Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it, we go nowhere. – Carl Sagan
9. Clean out a corner of your mind and creativity will instantly fill it. – Dee Hock
10. Everything you can imagine is real. – Pablo Picasso
11. I don’t think there’s any artist of any value who doesn’t doubt what they’re doing. – Francis Ford Coppola
12. Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here. Make. Good. Art. – Neil Gaiman
Final thoughts on affirmations for creativity
Here you have them: 100 positive affirmations for sparking creativity! Hope they help you connect to your creative energy and channel your talent into amazing projects!
Make sure to save your favorite statements and use them every day to keep the creativity coming your way. Saying positive affirmations once and forgetting about them is simply a waste of time. Practice it regularly, put your heart into the words you are using, and open your imagination to wonderful ideas!
MORE POSITIVE VIBES FOR YOU: