This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase something, I will receive a commission with no extra cost to you. For more information, please read my disclosure.
Have you ever faced a difficult task that seemed impossible to get done?
Think about some particular case right now.
Did you persevere and finish it, even if not from the first attempt? Or did you simply decide that it’s above your abilities and gave up?
Whichever was your decision, it’s 100% based on your mindset.
People with a growth mindset understand that they can learn and improve with time and effort, so they get better and achieve things. They know that if they work hard enough, they will get wherever they want to get and become the version of themselves they want to become.
On the other hand, people with a fixed mindset don’t even try. They are full of limiting beliefs and don’t expect anything special from themselves. They never really achieve anything and they call all the successful people ‘lucky’.
I’m sure you don’t wanna be that person!
If you ended up on this page, I’m pretty sure you want to make the most of your time and abilities.
Now, a big part of how you perform comes from how you believe you can perform.
According to Stanford University’s Professor Dr. Carol Dweck, who is the author of the bestseller Mindset: The New Psychology of Success, a lot of us might even have a mixed mindset. What this means is that in some areas of our life we are working hard and getting results, while in other areas we don’t believe we are good enough to even start trying.
Today I’m sharing with you my 33 favorite quotes for growth mindset!
You have to initially believe in yourself and the possibility of improvement in order to do wonders. Bookmark this page or save your favorite quotes and get back to them whenever you lose your spark!
Here you go, 33 Quotes For Growth Mindset
Be The Best Version Of Yourself Quotes
1. You have to apply yourself each day to becoming a little better. By becoming a little better each and every day, over a period of time, you will become a lot better. ― John Wooden
2. Personal development is a major time-saver. The better you become, the less time it takes you to achieve your goals. ― Brian Tracy
3. Success comes from knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of being. ― John Wooden
4. Improve by 1% a day, and in just 70 days, you’re twice as good. – Alan Weiss
5. The very best thing you can do for the whole world is to make the most of yourself. – Wallace Wattles
6. If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. ― Ben Franklin
7. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. ― Mahatma Gandhi
Inspirational Quotes About Perseverance
8. It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer. ― Albert Einstein
9. In a moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing to do, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing. ― Theodore Roosevelt
10. Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance. ― Samuel Johnson
11. What you get by reaching your destination is not nearly as important as what you will become by reaching your destination. ― Zig Ziglar
12. All things are difficult before they are easy. Thomas Fuller
13. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. ― Martin Luther King, Jr.
Keep Trying Quotes
14. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. ― Confucius
15. Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed no hope at all. ― Dale Carnegie
16. I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning to sail my ship. – Little Women
17. Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your LIFE ― Vinod Tiwari
18. Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being excited about what could go right. ― Tony Robbins
19. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better. ― Samuel Beckett
20. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. ― Arthur Ashe
Quotes About Not Settling For The Ordinary
21. If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary. ― Jim Rohn
22. We cannot become what we want by remaining what we are. ― Max Depree
23. Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. – Henry Ford
24. You will either step forward into growth, or you will step backward into safety. ― Abraham Maslow
25. Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great. ― Mark Twain
26. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. – Albert Einstein
Inspirational Quotes For Growth Mindset
27. The mind is just like a muscle ― the more you exercise it, the stronger it gets and the more it can expand. ― Idowu Koyenikan
28. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. — George Bernard Shaw
29. Just because you haven’t found your talent yet doesn’t mean you don’t have one. – Kermit the Frog
30. I am always doing what I cannot do yet. In order to learn how to do it. – Vincent Van Gogh
31. Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. – Henry Ford
32. I don’t divide the world into the weak and the strong, or the successes and the failures… I divide the world into the learners and the non-learners. – Benjamin Barber
33. A man’s mind, stretched by new ideas, may never return to its original dimensions. ― Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.
Final thoughts on growth mindset
I hope you found a lot of inspiration here and will keep incorporating the growth mindset for every area of your life. Tell me in the comments which one of these quotes about growth mindset is your favorite!