This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase something, I will receive a commission with no extra cost to you. For more information, please read my disclosure.
Saying I am beautiful affirmations to yourself is not self-indulging. On the contrary, it’s a good and healthy strategy to grow your self-esteem and become a more confident person.
In every society, there is a more or less specific image of how a beautiful person should look. This creates lots of different self-esteem issues, especially in younger people who are more vulnerable and impressionable. Everyone urges to be beautiful according to the beauty standards imposed by others – and if it’s not possible, we tend to practice body shaming and hate our own looks.
But that’s crazy! One look at how different beauty standards were across the years says how ridiculous it is trying to fit into the current one. We are all beautiful. You are beautiful! Learn to love yourself and accept yourself for who you are, and don’t let anybody else define your worth.
By practicing self-love affirmations and saying “I am beautiful!” to yourself on a regular basis, you’ll be able to see your own attractive personality and be less harsh in judging your own appearance.
Pssst! Click here to see my whole collection of self-care goodies!
Here are 70 powerful affirmations to convince yourself that you are beautiful inside and out!
I am beautiful affirmations
- I am a natural beauty.
- I am beautiful in all ways.
- I am beautiful on the inside and out.
- I love me just the way I am.
- I will recognize that I have true beauty.
- I am surrounded by beautiful souls.
- I am the only one to define my worth.
- I am comfortable in my own skin.
- I am beautiful just the way I am.
- I care about others and this makes me even more beautiful.
- I am grateful for how beautiful I am.
12. When I look in the mirror I see nothing but pure beauty.
- I am turning into someone who sees themselves as beautiful.
- Every day in every way I am getting more and more beautiful.
- I am beautiful as well as healthy.
- I know I am worthy of love and affection.
- People look up to me as a source of beauty.
- I am as beautiful as it’s possible to be.
I am a beautiful woman affirmations
- I enjoy being beautiful.
- I can see true beauty in myself.
- My natural beauty is charming.
- I choose to be pretty, to be attractive, to be beautiful, to be gorgeous.
- I attract so much beauty into my life.
- I am blessed with my natural beauty.
- I know I have an attractive and beautiful body.
- Men find it easy to approach me.
- I am feminine and full of grace.
- It’s easy for me to believe that I’m a beautiful woman inside and out.
- Others recognize me as a naturally beautiful woman.
12. My beauty is only defined by me and I see myself as a very attractive woman!
- I was beautiful, I am beautiful and I will be beautiful forever.
- I enjoy attracting the opposite sex.
- I’m getting compliments about my beauty all the time.
- I am becoming more beautiful every day.
Most beautiful positive affirmations
- I am such a beautiful human being!
- Every cell in my body is beautiful and that beauty is radiated outwards.
- Today, I am brimming with energy and overflowing with joy.
- My inner happiness results in my charming and irresistible personality.
- Just the thought of me being beautiful makes me happy.
- A river of compassion washes away my anger and replaces it with love and beautiful energy.
- I carry positive thoughts which make me appear gorgeous.
- I am the architect of my life. I build its foundation and choose its contents.
- When I look in the mirror I see a beautiful woman staring back.
- Creative energy surges through me and leads me to new and brilliant ideas.
I am attractive affirmations
- I am attractive.
- I am an attractive person.
- Everyone I meet finds me attractive.
- I have an attractive personality.
- I am confident in all aspects of myself.
- I’m becoming more beautiful and attractive every second I spend on Earth.
- I attract the most beautiful things into my life.
- I am naturally attractive.
- Being beautiful comes easy to me.
- I radiate love and it makes me more attractive.
11. I am a sexy goddess!
- People are always saying how beautiful I am.
- I am 100% internally validated.
- I have an unshakeable belief in my beauty.
- My attractive personality brings amazing people into my life.
- I am healthy and attractive.
Top 10 loving affirmations to tell yourself
- I wouldn’t want to be anyone else, I love me.
- I love who I am.
- I am confident in who I am.
- Everyone around me is beautiful, loving, and kind.
- I let go of all reasons and excuses for not looking and feeling beautiful.
- I look beautiful, I dress beautifully and I speak beautifully.
- I like the person I am becoming.
- I am a beautiful soul in a beautiful body and deserve to be loved.
- I possess beauty and intelligence.
- I choose to love myself every day.
Subliminal I am beautiful affirmations
Subliminal affirmations are basically a long audio message that you can listen to in your sleep. If saying affirmations out loud feels difficult at the moment and not believable, starting with a subliminal approach may be an easier solution. This is a passive way to reprogram your subconscious mind for self-acceptance and realizing how beautiful you actually are!
Best I am beautiful quotes
- Sometimes people are beautiful. Not in looks. Not in what they say. Just in what they are. – Markus Zusak
- I am not pretty. I am not beautiful. I am as radiant as the sun. – Suzanne Collins
- She is so beautiful. You don’t get tired of looking at her. You never worry if she is smarter than you: You know she is. She is funny without ever being mean. I love her. I am so lucky to love her. – John Green
- Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy. – Anne Frank
- The difference between my darkness and your darkness is that I can look at my own badness in the face and accept its existence while you are busy covering your mirror with a white linen sheet. The difference between my sins and your sins is that when I sin I know I’m sinning while you have actually fallen prey to your own fabricated illusions. I am a siren, a mermaid; I know that I am beautiful while basking on the ocean’s waves and I know that I can eat flesh and bones at the bottom of the sea. You are a white witch, a wizard; your spells are manipulations and your cauldron from hell yet you wrap yourself in white and wear a silver wig. – C. JoyBell C.
- For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run his fingers through it once a day. – Sam Levenson
- You are imperfect, permanently, and inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful. ― Amy Bloom
- The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen. – Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
- That’s always seemed so ridiculous to me, that people want to be around someone because they’re pretty. It’s like picking your breakfast cereals based on color instead of taste. – John Green
To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself. When you are born a lotus flower, be a beautiful lotus flower, don’t try to be a magnolia flower. If you crave acceptance and recognition and try to change yourself to fit what other people want you to be, you will suffer all your life. True happiness and true power lie in understanding yourself, accepting yourself, having confidence in yourself.Thich Nhat Hanh
Yes, I am beautiful! Say these affirmations until you believe
This was my collection of 70 “I am beautiful” affirmations to tell yourself! Find a way to lightly incorporate them into your life so it’s a pleasant addition to your day and not a chore. Remind yourself every day that you are an attractive person and deserve to love and be loved!
MORE POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS FOR YOU:
Leave a Comment