This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase something, I will receive a commission with no extra cost to you. For more information, please read my disclosure.
A whole week can be ruined if you start it off on the wrong foot. Negative thoughts can lead to minor mishaps, which produce more negativity, and then it all just snowballs. To prevent this, let’s start every week on a positive note by using Monday affirmations!
Yes, it’s Monday again.
But think about it this way: you are alive and well, and you are a wonderful, positive person who can control your own life’s direction. You are smart enough to understand all the reasons to love Mondays, and you are up for a successful week!
So let’s start with the 10 best Monday affirmations that will guarantee you a fabulous week!
10 best Monday morning affirmations to start your week strong
- I have everything I need to make today a great day.
- I wake up happy and excited every single day.
- I’m glad it’s Monday again so I can have a fresh start.
- I’m surrounded by positive energy and positive events.
- I am ready for a wonderful day!
- This beautiful Monday morning I’m letting myself be happy and rid of negativity.
- Great things are waiting for me this week.
- I have some good ideas to implement this week.
- I’m up for a productive week, and it starts this Monday!
- I channel happiness and positivity from the universe.
How to start loving Mondays if you hate them
For all the Monday haters, I have a simple 8-step strategy to make Mondays better!
Read it before proceeding to affirmations as they’ll be more powerful if you get prepared for the idea of Monday and show up with a positive mindset already!
Keeping a positive attitude is not easy, especially if you are surrounded by people who also hate Mondays. Instead, try to look at this day from a different angle, and share your positive outlook with others.
After all, Mondays take up one-seventh of your whole life! As opposed to what you may think, research shows that most people actually see every Monday as an opportunity for a fresh start and getting their life back together.
So why not change your mindset and start loving them instead of repeatedly feeling miserable for a huge chunk of your life?
Here are a few tips to make it easier to love Mondays:
1. Wake up with a positive thought
Not that you can control all your thoughts but you can at least control your environment!
If the first thing you see in the morning makes you smile, it’s much easier to keep that light positivity for the whole day. This can be radically different for everyone but here are a few examples to give you the idea:
- Wake up in your lover’s arms
- Wake up and see your pet who is excited to see you and start a new day
- Open your eyes and see your wonderful kid
- Wake up alone and enjoy how quiet and peaceful your morning is
If you are used to being irritated or annoyed in the morning, try to exclude those factors from your routine. Clean up the clutter before going to bed, wake up earlier to have some quiet moments when everyone is still asleep, and don’t grab your phone while you are still in bed. Little things count!
2. Start the day with positive affirmations
Monday affirmations are meant to prepare you for the day.
This is the point when you decide if it’s going to be another usual boring Monday, a stupid exhausting Monday, or a productive Monday full of positive vibes and achievements.
Repeat inspiring Monday affirmations from the list below when you need some extra motivation, productive ones along with general productivity affirmations for better focus, and read some funny statements when you get too uptight during the day.
Your Monday may not always go as planned but you can choose how to react to it. Make a conscious decision to stay positive and optimistic no matter what!
3. Start a fun Monday tradition
Plan something fun for the day that will get you excited to wake up! This will make point number one easier because your first thought will be “Great, it’s finally Monday!” every week.
Do something unusual during the day, whether it’s with a colleague during a lunch break, or in the evening with your loved ones. Create new fun little traditions! Such a great way to make Mondays more bearable. Who knows, maybe you’ll turn things around and it will become your favorite day!
Be creative, and change things up regularly so your new tradition doesn’t start feeling like a routine.
Inspiring positive affirmations for Monday
1. I welcome positive people and great adventures into my life.
2. I find love and positive energy everywhere I go.
3. I channel creative energy from inside me into my creative projects and inspire others.
4. Everything I do today is for a better tomorrow.
5. I wake up today and every day feeling inspired, confident, and energized.
6. I am grateful to wake up healthy and beautiful today.
7. This week is filled with limitless potential.
8. Every tiny step I make today brings me closer to my dream life.
9. I am open to all the countless possibilities that are there for me.
10. I am perfect the way I am and this week is gonna be exactly what I need.
Funny Monday affirmations to release stress
1. Hello, Monday! I’m gonna have a ridiculously amazing day today. Period.
2. I love it when the coffee kicks in and I realize what an adorable badass I am going to be today.
3. Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
4. Trust me: when I woke up today, I had no plans to be awesome. But shit happens.
5. Put on your positive pants!
6. Awesome things will happen today if you choose not to be a miserable cow.
7. Kill them with success and bury them with a smile.
8. Look at you! Being kind of awake and stuff. You are reading words and probably aren’t stabbing anyone right now! You deserve a coffee, you magnificent little sunbeam!
9. Be a pineapple: stand tall, wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.
10. Dear universe, I am totally open to some awesome coming my way today!
Monday morning affirmation quotes for a good day
1. Finally, it’s a Monday morning, I can’t wait to work on my goals today!
2. I have lots of energy for this week’s projects.
3. I’m excited to start this week and experience all the amazing things that life has prepared for me.
4. Today is my day.
5. I’m going to have a great day no matter what.
6. While I’m reading this, my life gets filled with love and abundance.
7. I start Monday on high frequency and attract good vibes.
8. This day is already great and it can only get better from this point.
9. Today is an opportunity to have a clean slate and start something new and wonderful.
10. This week, I am a magnet for positive thoughts and good deeds.
Happy Monday affirmations to start a productive week
1. This is gonna be a very happy Monday and it will set the mood for my whole week.
2. I am prepared for a hardworking week full of great achievements.
3. This is gonna be a really, really good week, much better than the previous one.
4. This Monday morning I am full of energy to conquer my goals.
5. Today I’m doing my best to achieve amazing success tomorrow.
6. Today is gonna be a productive day.
7. I am strong and confident to deal with anything that happens today.
8. Today, I’m ready to beat my fears and work towards my dreams!
9. I say no to procrastination today ’cause I know what I want and ready to go get it.
10. I give myself permission to let go of all the negative thoughts and be productive today.
Motivational quotes for Monday mornings
Affirmations are awesome but sometimes we are more prone to listen to others than to convince ourselves. That’s why I love inspirational quotes! That’s literally wise and usually successful people telling us how to be more like them and see the world from a winner perspective.
Here is a bunch of motivational quotes to start your Monday. Also, check out my full collection of 70 funny and inspiring sayings about Mondays!
1. Mondays are just mini New Years.
2. You can totally handle today’s nonsense! Probably! It’s very likely! Have some coffee and pretend like you know what’s going on!
3. Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I’m not there, I go to work.Robert Orben
4. Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier and healthier life. – Germany Kent
5. If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much. – Jim Rohn
6. You guys, Monday didn’t do anything to us, except giving us 52 chances a year. That’s kind of a lot.
7. There are no traffic jams along the extra mile. – Roger Staubach
8. Every day is different, and some days are better than others, but no matter how challenging the day, I get up and live it. – Muhammad Ali
9. Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice. – Wayne Dyer
10. Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.Groucho Marx
Final thoughts on positive Monday affirmations
These were 50+ positive affirmations and quotes for Monday morning!
Definitely repeat a few of them in the morning and then during the day to keep a positive attitude. Whenever the day gets hard, remind yourself about your goals and strength with another few words of Monday affirmations.
May your never experience Monday morning blues again!
Find inspiration for other days of the week!