This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase something, I will receive a commission with no extra cost to you. For more information, please read my disclosure.
Looking for some uplifting soulmate quotes to get inspired about true love? You are in the right place then!
A soulmate is someone who helps you be the best version of yourself. More often than not, it happens to be your life partner but it can also be that your soulmate is your best friend, not a lover. In any case, you intuitively recognize that person as someone who “gets you”.
It’s actually hard to describe as it’s very rare and you may consider yourself lucky if you met yours. Besides, it’s something different and special for everyone. No one but you can define what soul connection means for you personally.
Thankfully, people talk about their true love experiences, which is why there are so many beautiful love quotes for soulmates that describe the concept of familiar souls much better than I ever could!
I grouped all these amazing 111 soulmate quotes I found into shorter sections, so whether you want a short saying about true love to send to your special someone or you need inspiration for finding your soulmate and experiencing unconditional love through a spiritual soul connection, you’ll find it all below.
If you haven’t found your soulmate yet but looking forward to it, use these 10 powerful positive affirmations for manifesting that special person into your life as soon as you are both ready to meet.
With that said, have a good day and enjoy these soulmate quotes!
Best quotes to tell someone “You are my soulmate”
When you already found your special someone and feel a strong connection with all your heart, there aren’t always enough words to express your emotions. Use these meaningful quotes to let your soulmate know how you really feel!
1. If we’d never met, I think I would have known my life wasn’t complete. And I would have wandered the world in search of you, even if I didn’t know who I was looking for. – Nicholas Sparks
2. You feel more like home to me than any place I’ve ever been. – Angela N. Blount
3. You walked into my life like you had always lived there, like my heart was a home built just for you.
4. You are my soulmate. You came along and made me whole. You turned my world around and I don’t ever want it to go back. You mean more to me than I have words. I love you with all of my heart and soul. Always.
5. You have half our gifts. I the other. Together we make a whole. Together we are much more powerful.Joss Stirling
6. You are my soulmate, my sweetheart, you are my dream come true, from now until the end of time I give my heart and soul to you.
7. There was something in your eyes that made me trust you. Maybe it was because your eyes held the same cynicism, the same world-weariness I saw in myself in the mirror when I looked at.
8. You are my heart, my soul, my treasure, my today, my tomorrow, my forever and my everything.
9. I didn’t just love him…I needed him. Not in some desperate “you complete me” sort of way. No, Vincent didn’t make me whole. He improved me. Something about him—something I didn’t understand—had a way of amplifying the good in my nature while muting the bad. He was a catalyst for my soul. I didn’t need him in order to exist…I needed him in order to be a better me. – Angela N. Blount
10. From the beginning of everything my heart was empty. You came and it filled. You are my soulmate.
11. For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul. – Judy Garland
Short soulmate quotes
Sometimes you just need a short but catchy quote to conclude everything that you know deep inside. Here is a bunch of short soulmate quotes for you to choose from!
12. You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly. – Sam Keen
13. He touched my soul long before I knew what his hands felt like. – Nikki Rowe
14. A soul mate is not found. A soul mate is recognized. – Vironika Tugaleva
15. Holding each other is the best thing in life one can wish for.
16. Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. – Robert Heinlein
17. He felt now that he was not simply close to her, but that he did not know where he ended and she began. – Leo Tolstoy
18. A soulmate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks. – Richard Bach
19. The greatest love stories are not only spoken but also acted upon.
20. A true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that’s holding you back. – Elizabeth Gilbert
21. Our soulmate is the one who makes life come to life. – Richard Bach
Cute love quotes for soulmate
Here are the cutest quotes ever for describing a soulmate connection!
22. Even before we met and long after we’re both gone, my heart lives inside of yours. I’m forever and ever in love with you. – Crystal Woods
23. A soul mate, is someone who challenges you to be better, someone who can’t stand seeing you sad, someone who stays faithful, loyal and committed to you, someone who helps take care of you when you’re sick, someone who stands by your side through the good days and the bad days, and someone who wants to grow old and grey with you.
24. I could recognise his soul in mine as much as he could find me in his. Our sole existences seemed to have been for this very moment when nothing else mattered. – X. Williamson
25. Lands can be separated by the ocean, but souls can’t be separated by anything.
26. Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. – Bruce Lee
27. Your soulmate is the person who mends your broken heart by simply giving you theirs.
28. Rather than being about excitement and lust, a soul mate relationship is characterized by such things as a shared life path, a sense of comfort and ease, and a genuine liking of each other.Katherine Woodward Thomas
29. He would reach for me in the middle of the night, nearly every single night, wrapping one of those solid arms around my waist and pulling me in close. So. Close. – Chelsie Shakespeare
30. He searched for my gaze and the second he found it, I cracked a smile. “There it is.” He palmed his chest again and sighed. “All is right in the world again.” – Shelly Crane
31. You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. – Dr. Seuss
Best quotes about finding a soulmate
Looking for a soulmate can be a lifelong process but it’s so worth it! Once you find this person, you suddenly understand what all that looking was about. What kind of connection your soul was longing for…
32. It’s a profoundly strange feeling, to stumble across someone whose desires are shaped so closely to your own, like reaching toward your reflection in a mirror and finding warm flesh under your fingertips. If you should ever be lucky enough to find that magical, fearful symmetry, I hope you’re brave enough to grab it with both hands and not let go. – Alix E. Harrow
33. Your soulmate is not someone that comes into your life peacefully. It is who comes to make you question things, who changes your reality, somebody that marks a before and after in your life. It is not the human being everyone has idealized, but an ordinary person, who manages to revolutionize your world in a second…
34. Your soulmate will be the stranger you recognize. – R.H.Sin
35. A soulmate usually only comes once in your life to shake things up, show you true love, and stand up to you in ways no one else ever has. They adore you yet challenge you to your fullest potential. A soulmate relationship isn’t only peaches and cream, its roses with thornes.
36. When deep down in the core of your being you believe that your soulmate exists, there is no limit to the ways he or she can enter your life.Arielle Ford
37. If grass can grow through cement, love can find you at every time in your life. – Cher
38. Have a soulmate is not always about love. You can find your soulmate in a friendship too.
39. I’m convinced my heart knew who it belonged to, long before I met her. – Karla Campos
40. Your soulmate is someone who will help you grow spiritually. That person will help you find and fulfill your purpose in life.
41. When you meet other half of your soul, you’ll understand why things didn’t work out with anyone else.
Funny soulmate quotes
A soulmate will not only be with you in a time of struggle: you are also gonna spend a lot of fun memorable moments together! Here are some funny, and sometimes hilarious, quotes for sharing with your soulmate and cracking up together!
42. Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
43. There is no such thing as a soulmate… and who would want there to be? I don’t want half of a shared soul. I want my own damn soul. – Rachel Cohn
44. In a room full of art, I’d still stare at you.
45. Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly… – Rose Franken
46. When you fish for love, bait with your heart, not your brain. – Mark Twain
47. I want a soul mate who can sit me down, shut me up, tell me ten things I don’t already know, and make me laugh. I don’t care what you look like, just turn me on. And if you can do that, I will follow you on bloody stumps through the snow. I will nibble your mukluks with my own teeth. I will do your windows. I will care about your feelings. Just have something in there. – Henry Rollins
48. Just because he likes the same bizarro crap as you doesn’t mean he’s your soul mate. – Rachel Hansen
49. Our lives may not have fit together, but ohhh did our souls know how to dance… – K. Towne Jr.
50. Marriage is miserable unless you find the right person that is your soulmate and that takes a lot of looking. – Marvin Gaye
51. I want someone who will look at me the same way I look at chocolate cake.
Unconditional love with soulmate quotes
Do you know how unconditional love works? It’s not because the person is perfect and circumstances are best, it’s when despite all the flaws and obstacles you may face, you still find the way to each other. This only happens when there is a true soul connection that guides you through the darkest times!
52. There is a special bond between twin soulmates – unconditional love, respect for each other, bringing out the best in each other, and highly compatible.
53. Soulmates are those that we’ve known many lifetimes, have had many karmic contracts with, and with whom we have resolved conflicts. Marriage partners may or may not be soul mates, though they will be a soul contract. With true soul mates, there is no struggle. What’s left over is love. – Karen M. Black
54. No, I do not want to be loved unconditionally. I want to be shown when I am treating you less than you deserve. I want you to leave if I ever start making you promises I do not see through. Love me for my flaws, yes, but don’t you dare ever allow them to hurt you. – Beau Taplin
55. Nothing you become will disappoint me; I have no preconception that I’d like to see you be or do. I have no desire to forsee you, only to discover you. You can’t disappoint me. – Mary Haskell
56. …and when one of them meets the other half, the actual half of himself, whether he be a lover of youth or a lover of another sort, the pair are lost in an amazement of love and friendship and intimacy and one will not be out of the other’s sight, as I may say, even for a moment… – Plato
57. You don’t need to go out looking for love. Love has power, it will find you when the time comes.
58. It is an absolute human certainty that no one can know his own beauty or perceive a sense of his own worth until it has been reflected back to him in the mirror of another loving, caring human being.John Joseph Powell
59. We recognize a soulmate by the supreme level of comfort and security we feel with that person. That doesn’t mean that there aren’t issues that remain to be ironed out. Rather, it means we know intuitively that we can resolve issues with our soul mate without losing his or her love and respect. – Linda Brady
60. A soulmate is someone to whom we feel profoundly connected, as though the communicating and communing that take place between us were not the product of intentional efforts, but rather a divine grace. – Thomas Moore
61. Loving you feels like my commitment to eternity a long time ago. – Nicola An
Beautiful soulmate quotes for him
Need a soulmate quote to send to your amazing man? Here are some beautiful words that will melt the heart even of the most masculine and strict person.
62. In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine. – Maya Angelou
63. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. – Emily Bronte
64. The way our fingers intertwine feels so natural and right; as if our hands hold memories of meeting in a thousand other lifetimes. – John Mark Green
65. I feel like a part of my soul has loved you since the beginning of everything. Maybe we’re from the same star. – Emery Allen
66. I tried to hate you, to forgive you, all just to forget you, but I’m only capable of loving you. You’re tattooed onto my skin, and the more I try to erase you, the deeper you sink in. – Mirella Muffarotto
67. I look at you and I’m home. I see nothing worse than to be without you because with you my soul feels complete, you are the other half of me and I love you. You are my home regardless of where that is.
68. I was naked under his gaze. Skin was just that: skin. But to see your soul stripped, laid bare for the eyes of someone you barely knew-that was terrifying. – Whitney Barbetti
69. Our souls have conversations words could never describe. – Bridgett Devoue
70. We were just two broken souls trying to fix one another… Somehow I ended up with a piece of you and you, me. – Evy Michaels
71. My soul feels so ecstatic when I tell you each and everything which is in my head and when I hear from you. I feel the magic of spiritual love.
Deep soulmate quotes for her
Wanna surprise your special woman with a soulmate quote she’ll love? Here is a bunch of ideas about what to say!
72. If I know what love is, it is because of you. – Herman Hesse
73. I recognized you instantly. All of our lives flashed through my mind in a split second. I felt a pull so strongly towards you that I almost couldn’t stop it. – J. Sterling
74. A soul mate is someone who you carry with you forever. It’s the one person who knew you and accepted you and believed in you before anyone else did or when no one else would. And no matter what happens, you’ll always love her. Nothing can ever change that. – Dawson’s Creek
75. My soul and your soul are forever tangled. – N.R. Hart
76. In some indefinable way he felt drawn to her, as if he already knew her, as if they had been close friends, soulmates even, somewhere in a previous existence. Her mere presence seemed to calm his thoughts, saving him from the vicissitudes of his mind. She appeared before him as familiar, a kindred spirit. Perhaps it was something in her face, her eyes. She seemed to know . . . what, exactly, he was not sure. She seemed to understand. Or rather, he had detected in her the capacity to understand. – Tabitha Suzuma
77. I love your feet because they have wandered over the earth and through the wind and water until they brought you to me. – Pablo Neruda
78. If you have ever felt the world melt away when the woman you know is destined to be yours walks into the room; if you have felt your soul reach out to hers, finally making you feel whole; if you tremble when you touch her from sheer awe at being the one who has that right; if the darkness swallows you and you begin to suffocate at the thought of losing her, then you will have a small taste of what it is like to be bonded.Quinn Loftis
79. It’s so dark here. I can’t see anything except you. Because you are the light of my life.
80. She lives her life like a flame; a dance of purposeful chaos.… Her enchanting light can guide you and quell your fears… She’s hot; warming those who respect her and burning those who don’t… She is a flame with an unforgettable glow… A weak man will try to dim her luminance… but her soul mate will take pleasure in fanning the blaze. – Steve Mariboli
81. A heart worth loving is one you understand, even in silence. – Shannon L. Alder
Quotes about soulmates and fate
Do you believe in fate? Do you think you were destined to find each other and feel this soulmate connection? These may be the perfect quotes to express your feelings.
82. Our universe grants every soul a twin — a reflection of themselves — the kindred spirit. And no matter where they are or how far away they are from each other — even if they are in different dimensions, they will always find one another. This is destiny; this is love. – Julie Dillon
83. Time is too swift for those who fear, too long for those who wait, too short for those who finally find peace, but for those who love, time is eternal. – Shannon Alder
84. A soulmate is an ongoing connection with another individual that the soul picks up again in various times and places over lifetimes. We are attracted to another person at a soul level not because that person is our unique complement, but because by being with that individual, we are somehow provided with an impetus to become whole ourselves. – Edgar Cayce
85. When two souls are meant to connect: location, timing and circumstance are all irrelevant. They suddenly become a magnet for one another and despite their efforts to fight it, the universe somehow manipulates it all in their favor and in that moment, when they finally give in, a new love is born.
86. Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone – we find it with another.Thomas Merton
87. There is one friend in the life of each of us who seems not a separate person, however dear and beloved, but an expansion, an interpretation, of one’s self, the very meaning of one’s soul. – Edith Wharton
88. Sometimes, soulmates may meet, stay together until a task or life lesson is completed, and then move on. This is not a tragedy, only a matter of learning. – Brian Weiss
89. They lived the slow and invisible interpenetration of their universes, like two stars gravitating around a common axis, in ever tighter orbits, whose clear destiny is to coalesce at some point in space and time. – Paolo Giordano
90. Some souls are just meant to be for each other forever, and ever, and ever! – Avijeet Das
91. I told you. You don’t love someone because of their looks or their clothes or their car. You love them because they sing a song only your heart can understand. – L.J. Smith
Spiritual soulmate quotes
You can’t be wrong when you feel a soul-to-soul connection with someone. Keep this person close as your amazing energies put together will lead to marvelous things!
92. Our bodies are new to each other but our souls knew each other from the beginning of life.
93. What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined to strengthen each other, to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories. – George Eliot
94. Giving someone a piece of your soul is better than giving a piece of your heart. Because souls are eternal. – Helen Boswel
95. Soulmates aren’t the ones who make you happiest, no. They’re instead the ones who make you feel the most. Burning edges and scars and stars. Old pangs, captivation and beauty. Strain and shadows and worry and yearning. Sweetness and madness and dreamlike surrender. They hurl you into the abyss. They taste like hope. – Victoria Erickson
96. The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind I was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along. – Rumi
97. Inhale when I inhale. Exhale when I exhale. Breathe with me,for two beating hearts breathing one breath together become one. – Christina Westover
98. When you’re in love with a soul, everything including the body and thoughts becomes beautiful.
99. People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.Elizabeth Gilbert
100. A soulmate is the one person whose love is powerful enough to motivate you to meet your soul, to do the emotional work of self-discovery, of awakening. – Kenny Loggins
101. I describe a soulmate as a ‘soul-nurturing mate’. Someone who nurtures your soul, thereby promoting insight and growth. – Karen Salmansohn
Quotes about soulmates and true love
You don’t know what true love is until it finds you. And then you get to experience it on so many levels you had no idea existed! Here are my last quotes for today about true soulmate connection and real love stories.
102. True love has the key to understanding all the mysteries. If someone in deeply into love, he/she is capable to learn everything that he/she had never dared to think.
103. Soulmate is an overused term, but a true soul connection is very rare, and very real. – Hilary Duff
104. If you fall in love with their soul before you touch their skin, It’s true love.
105. Pure love is a willingness to give without a thought of receiving anything in return. – Peace Pilgrim
106. A soulmate is someone whose way of viewing life is not necessarily the same as yours but complements yours. There is not a compromise, there is a complement. – Paul Robear
107. Soulmates will always end up together. No matter how much love was lost and no matter how much distance there was. You lose each other again. That is what it is like when someone is meant for you, if they leave, they will return and stay forever.
108. Falling in love is easy. Falling in love with the same person repeatedly is extraordinary.Crystal Woods
109. You’re not looking for perfection in your partner. Perfection is all about the ego. With soulmate love, you know that true love is what happens when disappointment sets in, and you’re willing to deal maturely with these disappointments. – Karen Salmansohn
110. Real love stories have only the beginnings, there are no endings.
111. A soulmate is someone who understands you like no other, loves you like no other, will be there for you forever, no matter what. – Cecelia Ahern
Final thoughts about soulmate quotes
This was my collection of 111 love quotes about soulmates! I only included sayings that I absolutely love and agree with when it comes to finding a soulmate.
Which quote was your favorite? Have you already found your soulmate? Share your special love story with us in the comments!
Meanwhile, here is more cool stuff for you to read!