This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase something, I will receive a commission with no extra cost to you. For more information, please read my disclosure.
I’ve never met a person who was into positive affirmations right away, whether they are female entrepreneurs or not.
When you first hear that the process of repeating positive things is gonna make a difference in your life, it all seems woo-woo and simply wrong.
Being an entrepreneur, you know that you need to get things done. Not just sit, repeat some magic words, and hope for the best.
It seems such a time-waster, right?
Your business is not gonna build itself while you are saying mantras all over again.
If that’s what you think, you are right!
However, seeing countless people that swear by positive affirmations, you may get curious. Is there really something in it that makes all those people claim that this works?
There has to be a reason why best-selling authors like Hal Elrod devote the whole sections of their books to affirmations. By the way, if you haven’t read The Miracle Morning for Entrepreneurs yet, go grab a copy! It’s good, eye-opening, and somewhat motivating, even if you are not up for waking up at 4-5 am.
So why positive affirmations work?
Let me just say, it’s not magic. It’s the way of thinking and encouraging yourself that you define for your life in order to show up for your business and yourself every day.
The thing is, we have lots of negative beliefs. For some reason, negative thinking is much easier than staying positive no matter what.
Saying positive affirmations every day gives you a clear picture of where you are going with your life and business projects. It also in a way convinces your subconscious that you are already there.
According to Joseph Murphy, the author of The Power of Your Subconscious Mind, the subconscious part of your brain doesn’t ‘know’ the difference between a truth and a lie. It simply takes what you give it and acts accordingly. So when you say (or think) various things like:
- ‘I can never be as successful as she is’
- ‘There is no way I can finish this in time’
- ‘I’m not good enough’
…your subconscious brain takes it as a fact and makes sure it’s right.
But enough about the negative!
The way to get rid of darkness is with light; the way to overcome cold is with heat; the way to overcome the negative thought is to substitute the good thought. Affirm the good, and the bad will vanish.”Joseph Murphy, The Power of Your Subconscious Mind
Your goal is to replace all those negative thoughts with positive beliefs that encourage you and make you smile when you say them! They shift your focus to an amazing future that soon will be your present.
So here are some of my favorite affirmations for female entrepreneurs that will definitely make your life better if you say them with your heart and belief.
15 Most Effective Affirmations For Female Entrepreneurs
- I have the skills I need to grow a successful business.
- I am not defined by my past mistakes.
- I have what it takes to be successful.
- I am committed to my goals, to my growth, and to my purpose!
- I am allowed to say no to anything that doesn’t help me reach my goals.
- I deserve to be successful and I’m ready to chase my dreams!
- I am super excited to see where this journey brings me and meet all the wonderful like-minded people on the way!
- I’m putting a lot of good energy into my business and I’m worthy of getting it back multiplied.
- When I bring my authentic self to my business I am rewarded with money.
- Whatever I can dream up for my business, I can achieve.
- September (replace with the current month) is my most profitable month of 2020.
- I love what I do and this is the perfect business for me.
- Money flows to me easily from multiple sources.
- I have the power to change my life.
- This is the best year of my life and I’m ready for all the pleasant surprises and opportunities that are coming my way!
Here you have 15 powerful things to say every day to set yourself up for success! For even further motivation, check out my collection of quotes for growth mindset that will inspire your hard work.
Good luck with your business, girl!