This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase something, I will receive a commission with no extra cost to you. For more information, please read my disclosure.
Tomorrow is Valentine’s day and everyone in the world goes crazy whether they have a soulmate or not! If you are looking to attract some romance, friendships, or strengthen your current relationships, here I have for you no less than 100 wonderful positive affirmations for love!
You don’t need to wait for that one special day in a year to be surrounded by love!
It’s always in the air, we just don’t pay attention to it most of the time.
Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.Mother Teresa
You know how in chick flick movies when two characters are in love, everything around them seems to be romantic and screams about love? It’s actually always been there but now they are on the right frequency to notice these things as that’s what they also experience!
So it’s simple: pay more attention to love, and it will start presenting itself in more forms than you can imagine! Use the positive affirmations to attract love and let the Universe know you are open to receiving it!
If you have a specific person in mind, here is my other collection of affirmations for attracting that special someone into your life. They will also be helpful to manifest a specific kind of person if you know what qualities you are looking for in your soulmate!
There are different kinds of love: besides the obvious romantic kind with your partner or lover, you can also love your friends, your family, the world, and also love yourself. In this post I cover the forms of love most people are looking to attract: from finding your true love and strengthening your marriage to attracting more beautiful friends and learning self-love.
So here are my 100 positive affirmations for love! Choose a few ones that play at your heartstrings: the more positive emotion you feel when saying the affirmation, the more powerful it will be for you!
Affirmations for finding true love
They say you don’t have to look for true love: it finds you. Usually when you least expect it! The trick is to open your heart to possibilities and let the compatible love energy be drawn to you.
This set of love affirmations is not focused on another person: instead, it’s meant to tune your mindset for being more open to love. By regularly repeating the statements from this list and truly believing in them, you’ll start radiating beautiful high-frequency love energy which will make it easier for your true love to find you!
- I am worthy of love and deserve to receive love in abundance.
- I am now ready to accept a happy and fulfilling relationship.
- I trust the Universe to bring my true love to me.
- I give my heart, ready to receive the heart of another.
- I draw love and romance into my life with ease.
- I am attracting a fantastic and amazing person to my life.
- I find love everywhere I go.
- I am thankful and deserving to have love.
- I will never give up on finding true love.
- The love of my life is on his (her) way.
- My heart is open and ready for love.
- I am capable and deserving of a long-lasting relationship.
- My heart is prepared to receive love.
- I am truly loved.
Affirmations for love and marriage
Getting married may be a goal for many, but staying married and keeping the fragile love between you intact for many long years is much harder. With about half of all US marriages ending in divorce, it’s clear that you should put even more work into saving the love compared to what you do to find it.
This list of affirmations for love and marriage is made for you to have more confidence in your partner and appreciate the love you two already have. It will give you more peaceful feelings towards each other so you can resolve conflicts easily. In other words, it’s the kind of self-talk to give you strength to work on your relationship and make it thrive for years to come!
You can also use these if you are only looking to get married! Saying affirmative statements in present tense is a well-known technique to bring your dreams closer ’cause you act and feel as if it already happened.
- My relationships are always safe and fulfilling.
- My partner is always trying his (her) best to make me happy.
- My marriage brings me a lot more love, wealth, and joy every day.
- I feel free to be myself in my relationship.
- I am grateful that I am married to my soulmate.
- I am blessed to have a partner that I can trust with my secrets.
- I am open to marriage and attracting my future spouse.
- I treat my relationship with the care and attention it deserves.
- We both appreciate and respect each other deeply.
- My marriage is becoming deeper and stronger each day.
- I am loved more than I ever thought possible.
- My husband (wife) is very affectionate and loving towards me.
27. I am perfectly happy in my marriage and do my best to make it work and last forever.
- My partner and I resolve our conflicts peacefully and respectfully.
- Our relationship is loving and harmonious.
- Our bonding is growing stronger and stronger every second.
- I feel comfortable expressing my feelings and needs to my partner.
- I love being in love and loved by my spouse.
Positive affirmations for self-love
Learning to love yourself is a huge step in the self-development journey. I’m not talking about becoming narcissistic and selfish: instead, it’s about recognizing the good in yourself so you can recognize the good in others and love them for it. Practicing self-love makes you a more positive person who can appreciate the little things both inside and outside and focus on the good!
In turn, being more positive makes you more attractive and more approachable as you smile more, look easy-going and basically spread good vibes! These self-love affirmations help you see yourself as a beautiful person who deserves love and happiness!
- I have the power to create my own happiness.
- I deserve love and affection.
- I know as I love myself more I attract the relationship I want.
- I love my soulmate and I love myself.
- Love starts with me.
- I am confident, self-assured, and full of charisma.
- I love myself.
- I deserve mind-blowing passion in my relationship.
- I understand that practicing self-love daily attracts the best relationships.
- I love who I am, and so does my partner.
Affirmations for love and healing
Love fills you with all kinds of positive energy which is required for any kind of healing. Whether you need to cure your body of physical pain or improve your mental health, the pure energy of unconditional love will help you get better sooner!
Free yourself from negativity by replacing your bad thoughts with the loving ones! Focus on self-care and attracting healthy relationships so you can be the best and healthiest version of yourself when love approaches you!
- I see love. I feel love. I am love.
- I only attract healthy relationships.
- I radiate unconditional love.
- My inner beauty naturally radiates outwards.
- I am tremendously valuable and worthy of an exceptional relationship with my true love!
- As I focus on caring for myself, I see people naturally gravitating to me.
- I exhale negativity and inhale happiness.
- I deserve to be happy in my relationship.
- I am surrounded by love.
- I am loved for who I am.
- I deserve to receive the love I get and I open myself to the love the Universe gives me.
54. I am filled with the vibration of love.
- Sharing love comes easily to me.
- Love is attracted to me and I am attracted to love.
- My partner and I are in a healthy relationship.
Positive affirmations for couples
No matter at which point you currently are in your relationship, use these positive affirmations to support your love and grow it. Being in love is this beautiful feeling that you need to keep alive for as long as possible (preferably forever!) so do everything in your power to nurture it!
Choose a few affirmations that apply to your relationship from this list for couples, write them down, and come back to them regularly. Remember everything that you love about your partner and fill yourself with warm love every time you say these affirmations so you can easily overcome any obstacles that may come your way!
- My partner loves me unconditionally.
- Our relationship is growing stronger and stronger each day.
- My partner shows me deep, passionate love.
- My partner and I are both happy and in love.
- There is a great level of trust in our relationship.
- I am grateful for my partner and the remarkable life that we are developing.
- I feel loved, cherished, and secure in my relationship.
- We are excited to talk to each other every single day.
- My partner and I communicate well with each other.
- My partner is very caring towards me.
68. My relationship is open, honest, and full of abundance.
- My partner and I go out of our ways to support each other.
- I am honored with an outstanding companion and supportive partner.
- I respect and appreciate my partner. My partner respects and appreciates me.
- We both have a happy and fulfilling relationship.
- I have full confidence in my partner.
- Love fills my soul with warmth.
Affirmations for love and friendship
Finding good friends who stick with you over the years no matter what is often harder than finding someone to love and marry! So when you get lucky like that, don’t take these people for granted!
Use these affirmations for love and friendship to express your appreciation and to open your heart so more amazing people can enter your life! By doing this, you come out as a more confident and positive person which inevitably draws other positive like-minded people your way!
- Every day I am so grateful for how loved I am and how much people care about me.
- I am a magnet for positive connections.
- I love those around me and I love myself. Others show me love.
- I only attract healthy, loving relationships.
- I have a magnetic character that makes me irresistible to those around me.
- I develop chemistry with ease with those that I am attracted to.
- I create outstanding connections with the people around me.
- I develop lasting friendships with ease.
83. I am infinitely happy for my friends.
- I am able to develop lasting friendships, as I am connecting with them regularly.
- I attract loving and caring people into my life.
- I connect with others easily.
- My friends are a source of happiness in my life.
Positive relationship affirmations
My final section of positive affirmations for love is not for attracting romance but for attracting pure love in all forms. You are worthy of having wonderful relationships with good people, whether they become your friends, lovers, or just pass through your life to create good memories!
Here are a few statements to level up your vibration and create the life full of love, light, and positive people who care about you. Remember that you attract the same energy you radiate yourself so make the effort to spread the love and positivity at all times!
- My relationships are always fulfilling.
- I spread out love to everyone around me and it comes back to me in abundance.
- My partner and I are a perfect match for each other.
- I am grateful for the abundance of love in my life.
- I feel loved, cherished, and secure in my relationship.
- Love surrounds me and everyone around me.
- Everywhere I go I bring in love.
- I am a magnet that attracts love.
96. I know and trust that the Universe will only bring me loyal supporting and loving relationships.
- I enjoy sharing my positive vibes with every person around me.
- I exhale negative thoughts and inhale love and joy.
- All of my relationships are long-term and offer a positive, loving experience.
- I am constantly surrounded by love.
Conclusion on positive affirmations for attracting love
This was my whole collection of 100 positive affirmations for love! I hope you found what you were looking for and it will help you attract more love in whatever form you need it at the moment! Wish you an ocean of love and as many beautiful relationships as you want!
More positive affirmations for you: