This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase something, I will receive a commission with no extra cost to you. For more information, please read my disclosure.
The Law of Attraction has always been there but it wasn’t until the documentary The Secret came out in 2006 that it got massive attention.
That is when I myself learned about the power of positive affirmations and visualizing your life. In this post, I’m sharing my favorite 77 positive affirmations for women that will affect all areas of your life in the best possible way if you use them right and regularly. I will also explain the concept of affirmations, give some advice on how to use them for the best results, and answer a few common questions.
By using these affirmations, you’ll become a more confident woman, will learn to love and accept yourself as you are and be open to love and good relationships. You’ll let peaceful healing energy into your life and allow yourself to succeed in whatever business you’re dealing with. Finally, you’ll realize that you are the owner of your happiness and you deserve everything good that life has to offer.
Keep reading if you are eager to change your life for the better!
The power of affirmations
Affirmations are relatively short positive statements that you should say with intention repeatedly to develop a mindset for success.
Whichever part of your life needs a change, you can find the right affirmations to support yourself as you are working towards improving those aspects.
Of course, they are not magical words that you just say and wait for them to change your life. This is not how it works. And this is not what affirmations are for.
However, to this day there are many people who treat positive affirmations as some kind of weird woo-woo thing that is beneath them. What they sadly don’t understand is that they actually use affirmations without even knowing – but the ones they use without intention usually happen to be negative.
Why do we need positive affirmations?
For some reason, it’s really hard for us people to believe in good.
Unfortunately, bad emotions are proven to be stronger than good ones. We tend to overreact when bad things happen whereas all the good in our lives we take for granted.
It’s much easier to imagine the worst outcome of a situation when you are worried than to convince yourself that there is nothing to worry about.
If someone we care about is not answering the phone we can easily find all kinds of possible tragedies to explain this. But hardly anyone ever imagines that it can be a good thing, a surprise is coming, or maybe that person’s phone just died.
When we are preparing to give an important speech, the fear may cause our brain to imagine everything that could possibly go wrong. Even though there are no reasons to think that and even when you have done this several times before, you still worry.
That’s our nature and how our brain works, so we might as well do something to beat it.
How positive affirmations affect the brain
So we already know that affirmations affect your life in a most positive way. They make you smile, set your mood for the day, lift your burdens, and help you believe in good.
But what exactly do positive affirmations do to your brain?
When you repeat positive affirmations, you teach your brain to see the world in a positive way. By affirming things you want to achieve, you build new neural connections so your subconscious mind starts to recognize you and your goals as related things. Affirmations also trigger the reward centers in your brain that are known to release stress and make you feel better.
In his book The Power of Your Subconscious Mind, Murphy explains exactly how our subconscious mind works and gives real techniques we can apply to affect it directly. It’s actually incredible how much of our daily life lies on the “shoulders” of the subconscious. And how simple switching of the way we see things can change our reality and our behavior.
You need to understand that your words (including the mental self-talk) are powerful, whether they are good or bad. Instead of thinking of yourself as a poor, lonely, or unhappy person, make a habit of imagining yourself living a happy and joyful life. You’ll be amazed when your subconscious starts to recognize that image as truth and act accordingly!
If nothing I’m saying makes sense to you – read the book! Dr. Joseph Murphy can explain this much better than I possibly can.
Benefits of positive affirmations
Here are just a few things that come to my mind when I think about positive affirmations:
- Affirmations rewire the brain to think positively.
- You can convince yourself that you are worthy and capable of achieving everything you want so you will be open-minded when the opportunities present themselves.
- With positive affirmations, you can create an image of a better self in your mind which leads to you becoming that version of yourself much sooner.
- Positive thoughts replace your negative thinking patterns which in turn reduces anxiety, stress levels, and panic attacks.
- Right affirmations make you smile and feel good about yourself!
- They empower you even when there is nobody else to believe in you.
- Positive affirmations for women help you cope with everyday challenges.
- Overall positive attitude boosts your daily performance that leads to better results and achievements.
- You become more confident, build a growth mindset, and can be whoever you wanna be.
- Affirmations defeat your negative mindset so people start to see you as a more positive and nice person.
- Personal positive affirmations that are written in the right way lead to achieving your goals faster!
- Thanks to the morning affirmations, you can find the motivation to be productive during the day or even get yourself out of bed when you don’t feel like it.
- You can attract everything you want into your life as soon as you believe you can!
Check out the whole 4 book series “The Secret” on Amazon to learn more about the Law Of Attraction!
How to use affirmations effectively
- Build a habit of repeating affirmations daily
No matter how many times your repeat affirmations if you only do it one day. If possible, dedicate a special time of day to say your affirmations and in a few weeks you won’t even need to remind yourself! Building the success mindset takes time and it’s easier to have affirmations as a part of your normal daily routine instead of something you have to remember to do every day.
- Don’t lie to yourself
One study showed that people with low self-esteem can sometimes get the opposite (negative) result from repeating bold statements they struggle to believe in. In my guide to writing affirmations that work, I explain the importance of only using realistic affirmations that apply to your life and give examples of the wrong expectations. I also emphasize using the right wording and the right tense when creating your personal affirmations so you don’t send any confusing or false messages to your brain.
- Don’t overwhelm yourself with too many goals at once
You may want many things in your life to change, but better choose 3 or less at first in order to not dilute your focus too much. Depending on how many affirmations you say at once you can achieve your goals either much sooner or never.
LEARN MORE ON USING AFFIRMATIONS THE RIGHT WAY
- How Many Affirmations Per Day Should You Say To Make Them Work?
- How To Write Affirmations That Work: 4 Manifestation Rules
- How Many Affirmations At Once Should I Focus On For Best Results?
Now, as you learned how to use positive affirmations the right way, I’m ready to show you my favorite affirmations for women as I promised in the beginning! Choose a few statements that speak to you, follow the advice above, and good luck on your way to your dream life!
77 Powerful Positive Affirmations For Women
I AM affirmations for women
1. I am beautiful and I am worthy of every beautiful thing in this world.
2. I am grateful for this wonderful day and the endless possibilities it has to offer.
4. I am excited to show the world who I am and everything I have to offer.
5. I am better than I was at this point last year, and I am becoming better and better with each passing day.
6. I am ready to commit to my ideal life, and the world works along with me.
7. I am enough.
8. I am the president of my life and no one else can take that role. I trust myself to make the best decisions for my life.
9. I am brave and willing to embrace my full power. I have complete control over my actions and my life.
10. I am on earth for a reason, and I am committed to living a positive life and being a positive influence on others.
11. I am meant to live a happy life.
Affirmations to love and accept yourself
1. I accept myself just the way I am.
2. My body is my responsibility, and I will do what’s best for me.
3. I create my happiness by accepting every part of myself with unconditional love.
4. I am grateful to be living in this divine female body.
5. I am patient with myself and accept that positive change takes time. My best self is emerging every day.
6. My body is one of the most precious gifts I will ever receive. I will take care of it.
7. I love and accept my body completely.
8. I am attractive just as I am. I don’t need to change anything. I’m not perfect, but I am still beautiful.
10. I accept that I cannot change the past. I focus on my future and move forward in my life. My past does not define who I am today.
11. I trust my own wisdom and intuition. I am the only person who knows what is best for me.
Positive affirmations for happiness and joy
1. I attract energies and situations that fill me with joy every day.
2. My future is full of light and laughter.
3. I commit to living a joyful and happy life.
4. I accept happiness in every moment of the day.
5. Every day I am getting happier and happier in every way.
6. I am willing to find happiness in each moment.
7. Happiness is a choice. Today I choose to be happy.
8. Everywhere I go, I attract joy and happiness.
9. My happiness comes from within me.
10. I have all the happiness, love, and positive energy I need today to have the most amazing day.
11. The world is filled with endless opportunities for me.
Affirmations for business success
1. I am ready to create more success in my life and am ready to release any excuses. I am productive and focused on attaining results.
2. I reach any goal I set my mind to. If I dream it, I can do it.
3. I am exactly where I need to be. I welcome the challenges and opportunities that I am facing today and I choose to learn and grow.
4. There is nothing stopping me from growing. I seize opportunities and make things happen.
5. I possess the qualities I need to be successful.
6. Success is possible for me because I have the right opportunities, and I take advantage of them when I see them. I know the path I need to take in order to succeed.
7. I reach my goals even if I make mistakes because I know there is nothing to stop me from getting what I want.
8. I embrace my full potential, even if it makes other people uncomfortable. I do not play small. I am supposed to do big things.
9. Times may be difficult, but it is a short phase of life. Things can get better. Things will get better.
10. Rather than being discouraged by how far I have left to go, I am grateful for how far I have already come.
11. Other people’s successes empower me to keep growing. I am happy for anyone who accomplishes their goals and I will strive to continue to accomplish mine.
Affirmations to attract love and romance
1. I allow love to fill every inch of my skin, and I will embrace the warmth this love gives to me.
2. I deserve love and affection.
3. I am attracting the perfect person for me.
4. I am loved more than I ever thought possible.
5. I only attract healthy relationships.
6. I radiate respect and love and I get it in return.
7. I am open to love.
8. I deserve a mind-blowing passion in my relationship.
9. I am grateful for the love in my life.
10. I am worthy of a healthy, loving relationship.
11. I am making room for an amazing partner in my life!
Female confidence affirmations
1. I combine femininity and intelligence beautifully.
2. I have the power to change my story.
3. I am courageous, and I stand up for myself.
4. I am worthy of accomplishment, success, and abundance.
5. I am a strong, confident woman, and will only continue to become stronger.
6. I hold my head up high and put a smile on my face every day.
7. I give permission to my inner goddess to work her magic.
8. I don’t need to be perfect. I am already good enough and I am worthy of a great life already.
9. I deserve everything that is good.
10. I am overflowing with renewed confidence every day. I continue to grow and become a stronger woman for myself and for the people around me.
11. My exquisite female body radiates love and kindness to the world.
Affirmations for peace and healing energy
1. The universe’s healing power flows through all the cells of my body.
2. I channel love, positivity, and energy to all the people around me.
3. I choose to live in a way that will bring peace, joy, and happiness to myself and others.
4. My work is a self-transformative process that brings me inner peace, proper health, and prosperity.
5. I recognize all the blessings in my life, and each of them fills me with joy.
6. The universe will guide me on anything and everything divinely.
7. I have abundant energy, vitality, and well-being.
8. I am patient with my body when it needs rest, healing, and recovery.
9. Every cell in my body vibrates with positive energy.
10. My mind and body are in complete alignment with the universe.
11. I am healthy, happy, and radiant.
What to do if affirmations are not enough
If you still find yourself feeling down after all the self-talk and countless affirmations, consider talking to a professional listener.
Thankfully, in the modern world, we have resources like Talkspace that let you talk to a qualified therapist online whenever you feel like it. It’s as easy as texting a friend!
The system finds you a therapist according to your needs and then you can talk in a private chat whenever you want. No more waiting for an appointment, you get help as soon as you need it.
There is nothing wrong with needing help.
Sometimes the burden is too much and you can’t handle it alone with just self-talk. When you find yourself buried deep in your issues and feeling too much pressure, a good professional may pull you out and help you solve whatever it is that needs solving.
Always remember what Marie Forleo says: Everything is figureoutable! Whether with self-affirmations or with a bit of extra help, your life can and will get better!
Common questions about affirmations
Can affirmations make you rich?
If you sit on your couch and do nothing other than repeat affirmations, they won’t work. You won’t suddenly get rich if you don’t put any real effort into it. If this was possible, everyone would be rich! However, you can totally use financial affirmations to develop the right mindset for achieving financial freedom and business success.
When affirmations don’t work?
There are many reasons why affirmations may not be working for you. They can be unrealistic, too general, not trigger the right emotions, or it can just be a poor choice of words. I explained the most popular mistakes here so take a look in case you haven’t seen any results after saying affirmations for a while.
Can affirmations change beliefs?
It takes time, but it’s absolutely possible when you are dedicated to changing your life. Positive affirmations can lift the burden of negative beliefs you may have around money, success, your self-worth, or body image. The more you stay positive and send meaningful messages to your subconscious, the more you evolve to believe in them.
Where to put affirmations?
Until you memorize your affirmation message, you need to always be able to reach it fast. Put it in front of your eyes on a desk, a bathroom mirror, a wall, an inspiration board, or even as a background on your device. Change the placement from time to time: otherwise, it becomes a permanent fixture in your workplace and you stop noticing it.
This was my guide on using powerful affirmations for women and my favorite affirmations themselves!
I feel like I explained everything in-depth but feel free to ask questions in the comments if you still have some! By the way, which affirmation from this list is your favorite?
Positive affirmations don’t work if you don’t work along with them. Build a success mindset, be productive on a daily basis, and your results will soon surprise you in the best possible way!
You can achieve everything you believe in, so believe in everything you want to achieve!
Pin this for later!