This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase something, I will receive a commission with no extra cost to you. For more information, please read my disclosure.
Who doesn’t want a more joyful life? With these affirmations for joy and happiness, you’ll rewire your mindset to feel good most of the time and see the world in positive vibrant colors!
For most people, feeling happy every day doesn’t come easily. It doesn’t mean that we are all negative, it’s just natural for our brain to be aware of all possible dangerous and life-threatening situations.
The thing is to not get stuck overanalyzing everything and worrying about things that would never happen. Affirmations for joy will help you recognize these unhealthy habits you might have and replace them with positive thinking patterns wherever possible.
To become a more joyful and positive person, you’ll first need to change your perception of events, and not allow them to define you anymore.
Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.Charles R. Swindoll
The earlier you learn to let go, the happier your life will be.
Whatever happens, happens. If it’s bad, learn your lesson so it doesn’t happen again, stop blaming yourself and the rest of the peaceful world, and let it go. There is a good chance that it was meant for you to survive this in order to achieve your version of your dream life. Just keep a growth mindset and keep going!
Daily affirmations for joy will raise your vibration so you can love and accept yourself, as well as perceive the world as a better place. You’ll learn to be able to let go of everything that doesn’t serve you, forgive your past mistakes and move on. Finally, you’ll start naturally spreading positive vibes, which will inevitably attract joy and happy vibrations back to you.
Why is joy important in life
Studies show that pure joy has incredible health benefits, to the extent of being able to prolong your life. Feeling joyful on a regular basis can reduce your stress levels, improve your social interactions, and keep your mental health in check.
From the physiological point of view, joy can elevate your pain, protect you from viruses, and even lower the risk of heart diseases. These are just a few of the many reasons why joy is essential for your wellbeing!
Can affirmations help attract happiness and joy?
The power of positive affirmations for happiness and joy is that they make you appreciate life more, look at the bright side, and always hope for the better. By repeatedly introducing positive thoughts, you’ll grow a positive mindset and start radiating positive energy, which will attract more happiness and joy directly to you.
Almost each one out of about 6000 thoughts that go through your mind every day is an affirmation of some kind. If you don’t pay attention to your thinking patterns, you might be affirming negative things over and over again, attracting unpleasant situations and less-than-desirable outcomes.
With our rushed lives full of stress and chores, we don’t always have time to pause and relax. Without proper self-care, our immunity gets weaker which makes us susceptible to various viruses and illnesses. Positive affirmations not only focus your mindset on the good at this very moment but also help protect you from all kinds of negative influences in the long run.
Affirmations are short statements that you repeatedly present to your brain until it sticks and becomes your natural way of thinking. Anything that you repeatedly say, think, or feel creates a strong connection in your brain that then influences your subconscious behavior. This means that everyday decisions that you make on autopilot are coming directly from thoughts you most commonly think.
Positive affirmations help you break negative patterns you already have in your brain that keep you from happiness. They will help you be more grateful and accept yourself completely, as well as focus on your goals and trust the Universe to help you achieve them.
You deserve to be healthy and feel joyful all the time! Dedicate a little time for self-love and self-care every now and then and get to live a long happy life full of positive events and lovely people.
Top 10 affirmations for joy and happiness
1. My life is amazing, and it gets better every day!
2. Finding joy in everyday life is easy and natural for me.
3. I know exactly what brings me joy and make sure to keep these things close.
4. I only accept positive events and things into my life.
5. I am always looking at the bright side and can easily find joy in the little things.
6. I choose to be happy and positive, and keep a close circle of people who are the same.
7. I would never settle for a boring and uneventful life. I expect my life to be full of happiness and joy.
8. I am always welcoming new things into my life that can bring me joy.
9. When someone asks me if I’m happy, I genuinely say yes without hesitation.
10. I always surround myself with things that bring me joy.
Gratitude affirmations to feel more joyful and thankful
11. Thank you, Universe, for filling my life with joy and positivity!
12. I am grateful for every person in my life who makes me happy.
13. I am thankful for myself, my beautiful healthy body, and my positive mindset.
14. I fill my home with joy, and feel happy every moment I spend there.
15. At any moment, there are lots of ways I can improve my mood and make myself feel happier.
16. I appreciate every day that I get to enjoy on this beautiful planet.
17. My heart fills with joy every time I think about all the things I have to be grateful for.
18. I never allow myself to get stuck in the scarcity mindset. I make sure to focus on what I have instead of what I lack.
19. I am thankful for all resources I find online that make it easy for me to find joy.
20. I am paying attention to positive things that happen around me, and appreciate each one.
Affirmations for peace and joy
21. I start every day with a smile on my face and go to bed with a peaceful mind.
22. I allow myself to let go of everything that doesn’t serve me.
23. I am always happier when my mind is at peace.
24. It’s easy for me to find peace and sources of joy every day.
25. I release stress and anxiety and don’t let them control my life any longer.
26. I can sleep peacefully because tomorrow is another beautiful day worth living.
27. I know many ways to uplift myself when I feel the need.
28. My relationships are peaceful and full of love, I feel incredibly blessed.
29. I breathe in peaceful light full of joy and warmth, I breathe out all the negative feelings.
30. I find joy in every moment of peace and quiet. I feel calm and filled with harmony.
Positive affirmations for feeling good
31. I enjoy every minute of my wonderful life!
32. I feel good knowing that I’m the only one responsible for my happiness.
33. I made a decision to be happy and joyful every day.
34. I bring joy to everyone around me, and receive even more of it back.
35. I feel blessed every day.
36. Each goal I reach makes me feel amazing. I make sure to celebrate the little wins.
37. Every person that smiles at me makes me feel good about myself.
38. I pamper myself regularly to keep my happiness level high at all times.
39. I make a conscious decision to find joy in every moment.
40. I am love. I am light. I am joy. I am happy.
Affirmations to attract joy and happiness
41. I find joy everywhere I go.
42. I radiate love, light, and positive energy, and the world responds with the same.
43. Happiness follows me on every step of my journey, patiently waiting for me behind every corner.
44. I know that whatever I focus on, I attract more of. That’s why I only give my full attention to the good stuff.
45. My life is full of pleasant surprises and positive events!
46. Happiness comes into my life when I clear my mind from negativity and fill it with positive thoughts.
47. I say goodbye easily to everything that doesn’t bring me joy.
48. It’s easy for me to part ways with people who make me feel unhappy.
49. When I decide to fill my life with happiness, things start falling into place to make it happen.
50. I am a magnet for joy and happiness!
Write your own joy affirmations!
The more personalized your affirmations are, the better they’ll work when you start introducing them to your mindset. Every thought that you empower with strong emotion, has an effect on your behavior and overall wellbeing. Be sure to catch negative reactions in the early stages and not let them appear on repeat in your head!
You can use joy affirmations from above as a base to create your own statements. If you have particular things that bring you joy, mention them in your statements! This way, you’ll already have something that makes you feel good when you think about it, as part of your affirmations. This will give that affirmation more power and connect it to positive pathways your brain already has.
Writing your own affirmations for joy is optional, and you can use my free tips to choose the right wording and avoid common mistakes. In any case, I hope you repeat your positive affirmations every day so that your life gets filled with joy and happiness very soon!
Final thoughts on affirmations for joy
I hope I convinced you that joy is important and you’ll benefit from these affirmations!
Tell me in the comments, which section was the most useful to you today. And don’t forget to bookmark or print this page so that your joy affirmations are always within your reach when you need them!