This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase something, I will receive a commission with no extra cost to you. For more information, please read my disclosure.
In some countries Sunday is the first day of the week, in others, it’s the last. No matter where you live, these positive Sunday affirmations will get you inspired for a wonderful day and a productive week ahead!
Below you’ll find a few lists of Sunday affirmations: from morning affirmations to start your day on a positive note, to nighttime affirmations that will help you calm your mind and sleep better. I even threw in a few Sunday blessings that you can share with a friend to put a smile on their face!
If you aren’t sure about the right way of using positive affirmations, make sure to read my guides first so you can do it the best way for you and make the most of each affirmation. Here they are:
- How Many Affirmations Per Day Should You Say To Make Them Work?
- How Many Affirmations At Once Should I Focus On For Best Results?
- How To Write Affirmations That Work: 4 Manifestation Rules
How are Sunday affirmations special? Well, the same as Sunday itself is a special day. You might love it or you might hate it, but I’d rather you choose to love it and enjoy it every time it comes!
Actually, every day of the week deserves attention and positive vibes, which is why I’m creating lists of positive affirmations for each day of the week.
Why Sunday is Funday
It’s so common to see Friday and Saturday as fun days and dedicate Sunday to chores, weekly routines, and somewhat boring things to do that pile up over the week. But it doesn’t have to always be like that!
Find a way to make Sunday your Funday! There are many reasons for this.
Sunday is Funday because it’s a day of resting and rejuvenation. You don’t have work, classes, or other scheduled activities, so you get to decide what to do with the whole 16 awake hours of your time! On Sunday you can spend time with your loved ones or dedicate all day to self-care.
You are the only one to decide whether you want to fill your Sunday with productive activities or enjoy being lazy all day long! That’s the beauty of a Sunday: you are free to do whatever you want, and no one is there to control you.
How to be happy on Sunday
If you usually feel drained on Sunday after a long week, a night of partying, or because you are anxious in anticipation of a busy Monday, you need to change the way you look at things!
By the way, Monday is not as bad as we usually perceive it, read here why.
It’s completely your choice whether to feel good on Sunday or to hide in your bed from the world all day. I’ll share with you what I like doing on Sundays to keep my mood up, and it’s up to you to try it or not.
Here are my 5 ways to make Sunday happier:
- Start your day with a fun exercise routine. Sunday is a good day to try new things and shake your usual workout routine a little bit. Go to Youtube and type in “fun exercise” or something that you always wanted to try! For me, dancing is my favorite Sunday way to move. Depending on your taste, you might enjoy a lesson on belly dancing, get your energy pumped during an ecstatic dance, or try another style you’ve never heard of. With so many kinds of workouts available today, it’s easy to find something that will make You happy.
- Keep yourself in a positive vibe. The affirmations you’ll find below are great for this! Tune into a positive mindset by repeating things that make you feel good, and spread good vibes all around. While you are having fun, why not make someone else’s Sunday a bit better too? Don’t forget to smile often, as it raises your endorphins and feeling of happiness!
- Lose yourself in a new creative hobby. If you are a creative person, finding a way to channel your energy will always bring you joy. Personally, I love Skillshare for discovering new activities and learning new things. It’s perfect when you don’t know what you want as you only pay a few bucks per month and have access to thousands of courses to try out. It literally has unlimited ideas for you if you are looking for things to do on Sunday!
Also, check out my creativity affirmations to get your creative juices flowing!
- Indulge in self-care. This means something different for every person. Maybe you’ll enjoy a nice-smelling bubble bath, a relaxing massage, or an hour of mindful coloring (browse my shop for coloring pages). Define what self-care means to you and what activities bring you peace, and do them on Sunday! You can also take a look at all the self-care essentials I recommend to get some inspiration for your own self-care routine.
- Hang out with someone you love. Organize a fun date with your partner, go on a short road trip with your best friend, take part in a community gathering, or spend quality time with your kids or parents. If you aren’t a people person, maybe you’ll enjoy spending time with your pet or going for a walk alone in some peaceful place.
Positive Sunday affirmations to feel energized and inspired
Here is the list of the best Sunday affirmations to get you pumped up and inspired for a wonderful day!
1. I am the sole creator of my happiness!
2. I am overflowing with positive energy and can’t wait to channel it into my creative projects.
3. I am excited to live my life to the fullest!
4. This is gonna be an awesome rest day for me, I earned it.
5. Today I aim to connect with my inner self and find peace of mind.
6. I choose to be positive and be an inspiration to others.
7. I make an effort to be more present and enjoy every moment.
8. I allow myself to put myself first and make time for self-care today.
9. I only surround myself with incredibly inspiring people who I can learn from.
10. I trust the Universe to guide my way to success.
11. The more positive energy I share, the more of it I receive back from the world.
12. I am the master of my life, and I have everything I need within me to make it worth living!
Sunday morning affirmations to start your day with a smile
Sunday morning is one of the best mornings to wake up with a smile because you don’t have as much workload as on weekdays. Find a reason to enjoy this day, make an effort to be present in each Sunday moment, and use these positive affirmations to set your mood for the whole day.
13. Today is a good day to be the best version of myself.
14. As I open my eyes, I realize how lucky I am to be alive and to have another day to enjoy.
15. Sunday is my day! Today I get to refresh and relax in a preparation for the next productive and successful week.
16. I fill this day with love and light as I keep myself in a high vibrational state.
17. I welcome this beautiful day, and I feel beautiful myself.
18. It’s time to reset my mindset and fill my thoughts with positive ideas.
19. I am welcoming all the opportunities this Sunday brings me.
20. I smile because I look good, I feel good, I love life.
21. Nothing in the whole world can remove this smile from my face today!
22. Whatever happens today, is for the better.
23. Even though it’s Sunday, I’m setting myself up for a productive day.
24. I let go of everything that no longer serves me to make space for the better things.
Sunday night affirmations to relax and sleep well
Sunday bedtime affirmations help you release the stress that you might be holding onto and let yourself rest in preparation for a new week. Repeat these when you are ready to fall asleep to replace any worries or obsessive thoughts that don’t allow your mind to turn off.
25. I am taking a deep breath and clearing my mind from any thoughts.
26. I can safely let go of all my fears now.
27. Everything is well and flourishing in my world.
28. There is no reason to worry about things I can’t control.
29. I can relax and sleep well knowing that the Universe has my back.
30. I am grateful for everything that happened today.
31. Nothing can hurt me in any way. No harm can come my way.
32. I deserve to rest and rejuvenate after all the hard work I put into last week.
33. I am safe. I am protected. I can breathe freely and sleep deeply.
34. As I’m falling asleep, I release my question and open my mind to receiving a solution.
35. I know that everything I need will happen for me at the right time.
36. Tomorrow will be another good day, and I’m looking forward to it!
Sunday gratitude affirmations to feel more thankful
Living with the attitude of gratitude may bring your life to the next level of happiness and joy. How would you like to feel blessed every day no matter what happens and see beautiful little things to be thankful for all around you? These Sunday gratitude affirmations will fill your heart with the feelings of thankfulness and appreciation for everything you already have in your life at this point.
37. I am grateful for this Sunday and everything it brings me.
38. I am grateful for every little and deep thing I have, and I’m not taking anything for granted anymore.
39. I am grateful that I’m alive, well, and ready for new beginnings.
40. I am thankful for the bright future that I know is prepared for me.
41. I am amazed by all the things I’ve already achieved, and I’m grateful that I have the health and energy to keep going.
42. My heart is filled with gratitude and love for the world.
43. I am thankful for my growth and every lesson I get to learn in the process.
44. I am always focused on the positive side of things and see the good everywhere around me.
45. As I’m counting my blessings, I am surprised by how much good I have in my life.
46. I am thankful for every person in my life whose presence I genuinely enjoy.
47. I am happy that there are Sundays!
48. I appreciate everything I have and everything I will have.
Positive affirmations for the great week ahead
Who doesn’t want to get rid of procrastination habit and have a really productive week? This set of positive Sunday affirmations is here to tune your mindset for success and get you excited about achieving your goals this week!
49. I will succeed in everything I start this week!
50. This week I will commit to my goals and stay on track no matter what.
51. Everything I do today has the potential to improve my whole week.
52. I am prepared to come out of my comfort zone whenever my dreams call for it.
53. I allow creativity and inspiration to flow right through me.
54. As I’m planning the next week, I’m getting more and more excited about implementing these plans.
55. I am curious to see what wonderful things this week has prepared for me.
56. I will not procrastinate this week as I know what I’m working for.
57. Next week is the week of coming out of my shell and meeting new people.
58. I am full of vibrant energy to continue chasing my goals every day.
59. I am setting myself up for a successful week.
60. My dreams are out there waiting for me to catch them, so here I come.
Looking for a short encouraging message to send a friend on Sunday morning? Here are a few lovely examples!
- Good morning, sunshine! Open your eyes and shine brightly today, knowing that this is your day!
- On this beautiful Sunday morning, I’m sending you my love and a bunch of positive vibes for the whole week!
- Let it be your day, your week, your month, or even your year! Good morning!
- Wake up on this magical morning and feel grateful for all the people who love you (me included)!
- I wish you a pleasant and positive Sunday, filled with inspiration and reasons to smile!
- May your Sunday be blessed with happiness, joy, love, peace, and gratitude.
Final thoughts on making Sundays better with affirmations
Enjoy your Sunday! It’s not accidental that this day has Sun in its name. Be the sunshine for yourself and others, welcome this day with a big beautiful smile, and maybe go outside to take in some real sunlight, as Sunday’s name suggests!
As you choose your Sunday affirmations, remember to focus on the ones that make you feel good and inspired when you say them. Emotions are a powerful force to support the power of positive affirmations and influence your subconscious mind to be more positive by default.