This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase something, I will receive a commission with no extra cost to you. For more information, please read my disclosure.
As humans, we aren’t naturally grateful. We have lots of internal mechanisms that protect us from danger but gratitude is not there by default. It’s a habit that needs to be built with conscious daily effort, the same as any other habit. That’s why I created this list of gratitude affirmations: to help you get in a grateful mood easier so you can notice more good things that happen in your life!
Do you really want to be happy? You can begin by being appreciative of who you are and what you’ve got.Benjamin Hoff
According to various studies, gratitude has a ton of benefits for your everyday life. Besides making you a kinder and more emphatic person, it actually contributes to your good health, both mental and physical.
Besides, the more you acknowledge and appreciate the good in your life, the more of it you attract. The universe is abundant but you need to connect to the higher vibration to get access to it, to let it flow easily into your life. Getting into a habit of daily gratitude is one way of doing it!
Focus on what you want more of and start being grateful for every bit of it that you already have!
Gratitude affirmations make it easier to switch from negative thinking into thankfulness.
I’ve added a bunch of affirmation quotes for each area of your life so you can focus your gratitude on one aspect or another.
Another good way to experience gratitude effortlessly is to surround yourself with positive things that bring you joy every day!
Why is gratitude so powerful
Gratitude is a powerful tool that has a scientifically proven potential to transform your life for the better. It raises your vibration, makes you appreciate the gifts of life more, and fills you with positive emotions every day that contribute to your health and good relationships.
Overall, the regular feeling of gratitude changes your perspective so you become a happier person with a more optimistic and positive outlook. This, in turn, affects your decisions and actions in a way that you are more likely to achieve your goals and be successful.
Not bad for just five minutes of gratitude a day, huh?
How to write gratitude affirmations
There is no right or wrong way to writing gratitude affirmations, the idea is to feel the emotion while doing it. The most common way is to start with “I am grateful for…”, “Thank you for…”, or “I’m lucky to have…”, and write from your heart. To make it easier, you can use a guided journal with prompts that gives you gratitude questions to reflect on every day.
I also have a guide for writing your own affirmations that covers the common mistakes people do that stop affirmations from working. Check it out to avoid repeating those mistakes!
With that said, let’s start with a morning dose of gratitude, shall we?
Morning affirmation of gratitude
1. My heart is overflowing with the feeling of gratitude for everything I have in my life.
2. I am grateful for the abundance in my life.
3. I am grateful for everything good that awaits me today.
4. I am grateful for my friends and all the crazy moments we experience together.
5. I am grateful for all the positive energy that surrounds me.
6. I am grateful for every little thing that brings me joy.
7. I am grateful for this whole night of good quality sleep.
8. I am grateful for all the creative ideas that appear in my head.
9. I am grateful for who I am and everything I am capable of.
10. I am grateful to be a part of this wonderful universe.
11. I am happy to wake up to live another day. I am going to make it worth it.
I AM affirmations for gratitude
12. I am grateful for all the wonderful people I have in my life.
13. I am thankful for all the blessings in my life, even the smallest ones.
14. I am grateful to have a welcoming home, a safe roof over my head, and a warm bed to sleep in.
15. I am ready to receive every amazing thing that comes my way, and I feel gratitude in advance.
16. I am grateful for this gratitude practice, and for having things to be grateful for every day.
17. I am thankful for all the positive things that happen to me every day.
18. I am grateful for the beauty of nature that is all around me.
19. I am grateful for all the good memories I have.
20. I am grateful for all the lessons I learned, and I’m ready to move forward.
21. I am grateful for all the technology that makes my life so much easier.
22. I am grateful to have freedom of choice and the ability to build the life I want.
Gratitude journaling habit
Positive affirmations for gratitude will prepare you for actually expressing it, which can be done in various ways. One of the easiest is to keep a daily gratitude journal and write down your feelings in the morning or before bed.
Setting your mood into a thankful one every morning is a great tool to feel happier during the day and more excited for living it to the fullest!
Daily affirmations for gratitude
Obviously, you don’t have to repeat all 99 gratitude affirmations every day. I’ve prepared a few for each area of your life so you:
a) won’t get bored and
b) can address whatever area calls for affirmations this day.
For example, if you don’t feel well, use gratitude affirmations for healing to get out of the sickness mindset and focus on getting better instead. If you’d like more friendly support, repeat dedicated gratitude affirmations to appreciate the friendship you are already blessed with.
I hope you get the idea! Let’s start with affirmations for success and money, as this is a hot topic for most people.
Gratitude affirmations for success
23. I am grateful for every little success I achieve.
24. I am grateful for every failure and a new lesson to learn.
25. I am thankful for every person who supports me on my way to success.
26. I am thankful for every person who believes in me.
27. I am grateful for every opportunity that comes my way.
28. I am grateful for being strong enough to recover after a failure and try again.
29. I am grateful for all my dreams that come true.
30. I am grateful for all the doors that open in front of me.
31. I acknowledge my unique gifts and abilities and feel grateful for them.
32. I am grateful for my always-increasing income.
33. I know I’m meant to be successful, and I am grateful for it.
Gratitude affirmations for money
34. I am grateful for everything I am able to afford thanks to money.
35. Money flows easily to me and I am always grateful to receive it.
36. I am grateful for all the money I have in my bank accounts.
37. I appreciate every dollar I have and I feel excited for each dollar that is yet to come.
38. I am grateful to always have more than enough money in the bank.
39. I recognize every opportunity to earn money that presents itself and I give thanks for it.
40. I am thankful that money covers all my needs effortlessly.
41. Gratitude comes easily to me as I welcome more and more abundance into my life.
42. I am grateful for all the finances I am able to invest in my growth.
43. I can afford everything I want and I feel gratitude after every purchase I make.
44. I am grateful for my millionaire mindset that always brings me to success.
Gratitude affirmations for health and healing
45. I am grateful to be alive.
46. I know that I always recover from illnesses and get well again.
47. I am grateful for the strong immune system that keeps me safe.
48. I am happy to be well.
49. Even when I’m not well, I know that my body is doing its best to recover, and I’m thankful for it.
50. I am grateful for every part of my body that functions well.
51. I am grateful for every organ of my body that I’ve never felt.
52. I am thankful to every cell of my body that works in alignment with the whole.
53. I am grateful for every breath I take.
54. I am grateful for my strong healthy body.
55. I am grateful for my body’s natural ability to heal itself.
Gratitude affirmations for love
56. I am grateful for all the love that surrounds me.
57. I am forever grateful to have and love all these amazing people in my life.
58. My heart is full of gratitude for my partner.
59. l am thankful for every romantic gesture that comes my way.
60. I feel thankful for all the short-term relationships I had: every person comes to my life for a reason.
61. l am grateful for my soulmate and our eternal love.
Haven’t found your soulmate yet? Check out these specific affirmations for soulmate to attract love!
62. I am grateful for my supportive husband (wife/boyfriend/girlfriend) who always believes in me.
63. I am grateful for my heart that can truly love and feel loved.
64. l am grateful for all the love I am yet to experience.
65. l am grateful for the ability to end a toxic relationship and not get stuck in it.
66. l know I deserve to be loved, my heart is open and thankful for it.
Gratitude affirmations for friends
67. I am grateful for each of my wonderful friends.
68. I am especially grateful for my best friend who is always there for me.
69. I am happy to have people I can trust and rely on.
70. I am overflowing with gratitude when a new friend comes into my life.
71. I am grateful for all the good memories I have with my friends.
72. I am grateful for every thoughtful gift I receive from my friends and every thoughtful gift idea I come up with for them.
73. I am so thankful for each of my friends who enriches my life and broadens my horizons.
74. I am grateful for all the precious moments I had with my friends.
75. I feel thankful for all the people that passed by my life as everything happens for a reason.
76. I am especially grateful for my friends who challenge me and inspire my growth.
77. I feel joy and happiness every time I see my friends.
Gratitude affirmations for family
78. I am grateful to have a loving family.
79. I am grateful for my parents and everything I learned from them.
80. I am grateful that everyone in my family is alive and well.
81. I am so happy to see all the loving relationships in my family.
82. I am grateful for the strong family bond I have with my loved ones.
83. I am thankful for every time I get to meet my relatives.
84. The more attention I pay to my family, the more it flourishes.
85. I am grateful for all the good moments I have experienced with my family.
86. I am thankful for all the peace and calm conversations with my family members.
87. I am happy and grateful that I’m able to build a loving family of my own.
88. I am grateful that I feel safe and loved when I’m with family.
Powerful gratitude affirmations to say before bed
89. I am grateful for everything that happened today.
90. I am grateful for every person I talked to today.
91. I am grateful for all the things I am yet to have.
92. I always receive what I ask for and I’m extremely thankful for that.
93. I am grateful for all the joy and happiness in my life.
94. I am thankful for all the challenges I face that let me grow and learn.
95. I am grateful for the ability to notice little good things around me and experience joy.
96. The more I recognize the good, the more of it comes my way.
97. I am going to have a deep rejuvenating sleep, and I am thankful for it.
98. I am grateful for all the wonderful things that tomorrow has prepared for me.
99. Tomorrow I am ready to receive more of the things to be grateful for.
Feeling grateful already? Read this next
These were my 99 affirmations of gratitude to make you feel more content with your life. Hope you enjoyed this journey and are now feeling more thankful than before landing on this page.
Repeat several of these or your own affirmations daily to fill your heart with gratitude and appreciation for everything you have in life. Hopefully, this will make you realize how many things you have that are worth being thankful for and maybe even make you more open to receiving more of that good stuff!
More inspiring content for you: