This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase something, I will receive a commission with no extra cost to you. For more information, please read my disclosure.
Bringing your day problems with you when you go to bed at night is very common for any person who cares about anything ever. Whether you have trouble falling asleep or want to have a good night’s rest in order to have a successful day tomorrow, you are right to resort to positive bedtime affirmations.
Reciting affirmations for sleeping before bed is a natural way to calm down your restless mind and allow for a peaceful night of deep sound sleep. It’s also a great time to fill your thoughts with positive ideas like setting yourself up for success or feeling grateful for everything you have.
The moments between the states of being awake and being asleep, both in the morning and in the evening, are the times when your subconscious is the most open to suggestions. This is the perfect time to repeat your confidence affirmations, I am beautiful affirmations, millionaire mindset affirmations, or any other ideas you’d like to introduce to your subconscious mind.
Lack of sleep not only makes you sleepy and less productive the next day but can also have a variety of negative effects on your health. This can mean anything from having trouble with concentration that leads to low performance and accidents at work to weakened immunity that can’t protect you from viruses well enough.
Nobody wants all that, right?
Let’s make sure you have proper sleep every night, soothing yourself with bedtime affirmations whenever necessary.
What are sleep affirmations?
Sleep affirmations are positive thoughts you repeatedly introduce to your mind when it’s bedtime. They shift your focus from daily worries and calm you down into peaceful deep sleep.
Populating your thoughts every night with bedtime affirmations for confidence and success gradually improves your self-esteem and sets you up for a successful life. Staying in a positive and peaceful state of mind as much as possible helps you achieve success in every area of your life much faster.
Try repeating sleep affirmations from the list below for a few nights in a row and let me know in the comments what kind of positive change you experience!
Can bedtime affirmations help you fall asleep faster?
Whenever you are focused on reciting positive bedtime affirmations, you let go of the worries about the past and the future which are usually the reason you can’t fall asleep. Sleep affirmations quiet your mind so it stops wandering randomly and slides smoothly into a sleep mode.
Can bedtime affirmations help you sleep better?
Activities and thoughts you experience right before falling asleep directly affect your sleep quality. As opposed to the negative impact of screen time, bedtime affirmations don’t engage your brain and don’t trigger an emotional response, but they soothe you into a deep sleep with peaceful dreams.
Why repeat positive sleep affirmations before bed
Repeating positive affirmations before going to bed is beneficial for your sleep quality as well as your self-esteem if you choose the right statements and focus on them until you fall asleep.
5 things bedtime affirmations help you do:
- Stop overthinking everything and fall asleep fast.
- Calm down your mind, release worrying, and rest well through the night.
- Grow your confidence and improve your self-image.
- Prepare yourself for a good day tomorrow and wake up in a good mood.
- Open your mind to manifesting success and abundance.
Positive affirmations to repeat when you can’t sleep
Every night, as you are ready to fall asleep but feel too distracted by random thoughts to actually do it, repeat these powerful affirmations to go to sleep quickly and smoothly. These statements are all great to relax your mind and make falling asleep an easy and enjoyable task.
1. With every breath, I feel calmer and more relaxed.
2. I’m releasing all my worries and going deeper into a state of relaxation.
3. I’m ready to let go of my thoughts and find peace of mind.
4. It’s time to rest and recharge my batteries for a new day.
5. I can relax knowing that I did my best today.
6. Tomorrow is a new day, full of wonderful possibilities.
7. It’s okay to be worried, but I deserve to rest now.
8. My bed is cozy and welcoming, and I enjoy falling asleep in it every night.
Positive affirmations for sleeping better at night
If you often wake up during the night and can’t fall back asleep easily, use these affirmations for good sleep both before bed and whenever you wake up at night. They will soothe your mind, fill it with happy thoughts, and prevent it from getting too alert to not be able to sleep.
9. I am relaxing my mind and allowing myself to sleep well.
11. This night I’ll sleep much better than yesterday.
12. I deserve a full night of good restorative sleep.
13. The moment my head touches the pillow, my thoughts automatically slow down.
14. I’ll wake up in the morning feeling refreshed and well-rested.
15. I am grateful for all the good-quality sleep I’m getting this night.
Bedtime affirmations for confidence
Showing up as a confident person can help you in each area of your life, whether it’s achieving success at work, finding love and channeling your sexuality, or building a good relationship with your family.
These positive affirmations for night time will help you manifest confidence while you sleep. If you repeatedly think these statements every evening before bed, you’ll create lots of new positive connections in your brain that will support your self-esteem.
17. I always show up as a confident person who is worthy of success.
18. I am really confident in my skills and abilities.
19. I am becoming a better, smarter, and more confident version of myself every day.
20. I stick to a positive attitude as it empowers me to do my best.
21. I am special and unique, and I love this version of myself.
22. I successfully achieve every milestone I put my mind to.
23. I wake up each morning with excitement and determination.
Abundance affirmations before sleep
These bedtime affirmations for abundance are special affirmations for sleeping that prepare your mind to receive abundance from all possible sources. They are positive and happy thoughts for bedtime that will make you think and feel like a person with full abundant life.
After repeating this in your mind for a few nights, you’ll start feeling a little bit different, waking up more excited to start a new day, and being more open to welcoming positive change into your life.
24. Wealth and success are natural parts of my existence.
25. I am grateful for every wonderful thing that I have, and I welcome more into my life.
26. Abundance is in me and all around me.
27. I deserve to have everything I want and live the life of my dreams.
28. When I think about my life, the word abundant easily comes to mind.
29. Everything I can dream of, I can make into my reality.
30. I welcome abundance into each and every area of my life.
31. I am a magnet for amazing opportunities. Everything is possible for me.
Positive affirmations for sleep anxiety
If you are like me and can’t always prevent your mind from worrying about every possible thing when it’s time to sleep, these bedtime affirmations for anxiety are perfect for you!
Focus on these positive affirmations before bed every night, combine them with breathing techniques for relaxation, and you’ll soon notice a difference in the quality of your sleep.
32. I have everything under control, and I can relax now.
33. My thoughts don’t have any power over me.
34. I’m letting go of all my worries and allowing myself to rest.
35. I will not allow any anxious thoughts to stop me from having a good night’s sleep.
36. I did enough today, everything else can be solved tomorrow.
37. My bed is a nice place for resting and relaxation.
38. My only task right now is to sleep well.
39. I give myself permission to fall asleep and have a peaceful night.
Bedtime affirmations for success
These night affirmations for success are great affirmations to say before bed because they literally tune your mindset for success. Repeating these bedtime affirmations will increase your confidence and motivate you to go for what you really want without hesitation. Because if you can dream it, you know deep inside you deserve to have it!
40. I am capable of achieving every goal I set for myself.
41. Every night, my mind heals from all the limiting beliefs that block my success.
42. I deserve to be recognized for my skills and talents.
43. I see myself as a hardworking and successful person, and appreciate myself.
45. There is literally nothing stopping me from success.
46. I’m going to see inspiring dreams that will make me wake up motivated.
47. I am successful. I am great. I am truly amazing.
Bedtime affirmations for deep sound sleep
Here are positive affirmations for sleeping deeply through the whole night:
48. I feel sleepier and sleepier every minute.
49. My mind is getting relaxed and ready for a night of deep sleep.
50. My bedroom is a natural place for me to rest and unwind.
51. I am visualizing calm peaceful images that help me fall asleep faster.
52. I clear my mind of thoughts so I can go deeper into a state of relaxation.
53. I am going to sleep soundly through the whole night.
54. I’m naturally slipping into a deep sleep state right now.
Bedtime affirmations for health
Use these positive affirmations before sleep to speed up healing processes if you don’t feel 100% well, or repeat them as your nightly affirmations to keep your body strong and healthy at all times.
55. I am getting healthier and healthier every day.
56. I can sleep peacefully knowing that I am safe and protected.
57. I allow my cells and organs to regenerate while I sleep.
58. It’s easy for my body to naturally heal when I’m resting.
59. I’ll be excited to stick to my healthy habits when I wake up tomorrow.
60. When I’m sleeping, my immunity is getting stronger.
61. My body is healthy and strong enough to protect me from viruses and illnesses.
62. Tomorrow I’ll wake up feeling healthy, rejuvenated, and energized.
Law of attraction affirmations before bed
If you believe in the law of attraction, you probably know that night time manifestation is one of the most powerful ways to influence your subconscious and match the energy of everything you want to attract. Use these positive affirmations before bed every day to reaffirm your beliefs and manifest your dreams!
63. I am a powerful manifestor. Everything I desire flows freely into my life.
64. My bedroom is my magical sanctuary. All my dreams are being attracted to me while I sleep.
65. Every positive dream I have, I can manifest into my life when I wake up.
66. I am channeling positive energy through my body the whole night.
67. My world is becoming more and more wonderful every day.
68. I am thankful for everything magical that is yet to happen to me.
69. I only have positive dreams which then keep me in a great mood for the whole day.
70. I am aligned with the Universe to make all my biggest dreams come true.
Can I listen to affirmations while sleeping?
Listening to positive affirmations just before sleep is a common technique to fall asleep faster. Passively listening to affirmations while sleeping can effectively influence your subconscious and introduce new powerful beliefs.
I’ll be honest, as much as I love self-affirmation before bed, sometimes my mind is too focused on other things and I can’t seem to focus on my affirmations long enough, shifting back and force between random thoughts.
This is the guided sleep meditation that is my favorite go-to at times like that:
It always helps me relax enough to fall asleep, even if my mind was restless just before I started listening.
If you decide to try it too, let me know in the comments what you think!
As for listening to affirmations through the night, I am personally not a big fan of that. Even if the message is positive, it keeps your mind in an active state of receiving information the whole night, instead of letting it turn off to rest fully.
Besides, I feel a bit weird in the morning knowing that I listened to hours of someone’s suggestions, and who knows what was put into my mind. Of course, unlike with subliminals, you can re-listen the whole thing during the day if you want to make sure, but who has another 8 hours to spare?
I’m not paranoid or anything, I just like to be in control (or at least aware) of what’s being put into my head, and listening to anything while sleeping doesn’t give me that. That’s why I prefer my own bedtime affirmations, like the ones I shared in this post, to fall asleep fast, and then I just let my brain relax and do nothing for the rest of the night.
Final thoughts on bedtime affirmations
These were all of my 70 good night affirmations for better sleep!
I hope you liked the idea of introducing happy thoughts before bed and will let your mind use these affirmations for taking a break from all worries.
Nightly affirmations are here for you to make sure you are going to sleep happy every night and wake up well-rested and full of energy every morning.
Repeat these affirmations for sleeping before bed every night to prevent lack of sleep and avoid all the symptoms that might follow. And fill your head with positive thoughts before sleep that will inspire you in various ways and improve your self-image!
More positive affirmations you might enjoy: