This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase something, I will receive a commission with no extra cost to you. For more information, please read my disclosure.
Good morning, Sunshine, it’s Tuesday! This means that the most dreadful day of the week is already behind you, and you can relax and enjoy the rest of your productive week. And just in case you aren’t particularly excited about starting a new day, here is a bunch of happy Tuesday affirmations to quickly improve your mood and get you inspired!
Many people don’t believe in the power of positive self-talk, but research proves repeatedly that your mood in the morning directly influences your whole day. This involves your productivity, the way you approach problems, and how you react to the little things.
If you get your Tuesday off the wrong foot, it’s super easy to get lost in negative affirmations like “It’s just not my day”, “It’s one of those days” or “Everything goes wrong today”, which keep you in the low frequency and naturally attract more negativity. As soon as you believe these thoughts and keep reaffirming them to yourself and other people, this will become your reality, and you’ll indeed have a bad day.
On the other hand, if you start this Tuesday on the right note and immerse yourself in positive vibes from the minute you wake up, you’ll be more open to positive events and it’ll be easier for you to find creative solutions to any problems, should they appear.
Choose a few positive Tuesday affirmations that make you feel inspired from the lists below and repeat them to yourself during the day. Fill your mind with good thoughts and don’t allow it to get infiltrated with doubts and negativity!
What’s so special about Tuesday affirmations?
Even though we tend to put so much pressure on Monday, it’s actually Tuesday that seems to be the most productive day of the week, according to some studies. Maybe we procrastinate less when we feel less pressured, or maybe we just don’t need to spend time finding reasons to love Tuesday, as we do with Monday. In any case, apparently, Tuesday is the day when we manage to fit more than three average effective hours of work.
Now you see why it’s important to start this day on the right foot, don’t you?
The power of Tuesday affirmations is to make sure your most productive day is not wasted and actually yields some good results. Whether you need a motivation boost, some self-empowering words, or just a few happy thoughts to smile about, you’ll find all of it in these positive affirmations for a Tuesday.
Let’s get inspired for a great Tuesday now!
Tuesday morning affirmations to get inspired
While motivational books and talks can be incredibly inspiring, we don’t always have time to read or listen to other people. As an adult, you have to be able to be your own motivational speaker and inspire yourself with specific positive thoughts.
You are the only one who knows your triggers and what to say to you when you need a mood boost! All those popular figures don’t know you, but you do. Deep down you know exactly what you need to hear, and what’s important to you. Use this power every morning, Tuesday or not, and keep repeating the right encouraging words to yourself whenever you feel uninspired.
These are positive affirmations to boost your Tuesday morning:
1. I am feeling wonderful and excited to experience whatever this Tuesday brings me!
2. My mind is overflowing with creative ideas right now.
3. I already have everything I need to make this Tuesday a great Tuesday.
4. I am open to all kinds of good things to happen to me today.
5. I stop thinking about Monday now, and focus on the present moment.
6. This Tuesday is as good as any other day to have fun and make memories.
7. I am starting this day with an open mind.
8. I am able to overcome my fears and take a step toward my dream life today.
10. Today I allow myself to experience joy and be happy.
11. I will not waste my time today on people who don’t appreciate me.
12. I will not allow negative thoughts to ruin my day. I will replace them with positive ideas right away.
13. I will prioritize self-care today and find the time for myself.
14. I am grateful that I woke up today to live another day.
15. I am starting this Tuesday in a positive mood, and will keep it through the day.
Powerful morning affirmation quotes to encourage yourself this Tuesday
What would you say to your friends to set them up for a good day? Think about it!
Why not be your own best friend, give yourself a pat on the shoulder, and support yourself with some effective empowering phrases?
Here I prepared a few powerful Tuesday affirmations that will help you do this:
1. I deserve to have a good Tuesday. No, a great Tuesday!
2. I am a magnet for new opportunities and positive events.
3. I have the courage to go for my dream, and the stamina to stick to it until I get it.
4. I am worthy of all kinds of great things, and I allow them to happen to me.
6. I choose to not criticize myself at all today.
7. I can be a successful badass whenever I want to.
8. I can do hard things. Nothing is impossible for me.
9. I am looking forward to learning and experiencing new things today.
10. I don’t need anyone’s approval to be who I wanna be.
11. I am loved, accepted with all my flaws, and highly appreciated.
12. It’s safe for me to release my self-doubt and take the next step.
13. I am strong. I am powerful. I am capable.
14. There is no place for anxiety in my beautiful Tuesday.
15. I am a rock star!
Happy Tuesday affirmations to smile more today
Monday blues are common, but I have never heard of Tuesday blues. This alone gives you a reason to be in a better mood today than you were yesterday! And if that is not enough, here I have 15 positive Tuesday affirmations ready to pump you up with a waterfall of positive thoughts. I hope at least one of them will make you feel really good about yourself and the day in front of you!
1. I have everything I need within me to be everything I want.
2. I wonder how much fun I can have this Tuesday.
3. It’s a good day to be happy.
4. I am spreading love and light all around me.
5. I feel beautiful. I look beautiful. I am beautiful.
6. Nothing in the world has the power to kill my mood this Tuesday!
7. I am curious to see how many good things happen to me today.
8. I’ll have plenty of reasons to smile and laugh today.
9. I am going to make someone else smile today.
10. I fill my mind with positive thoughts that make me feel happy and inspired.
11. I have unshakable trust in myself and the Universe. We are conspiring to make my life incredibly pleasant!
12. I wonder what wonderful things I will have to be grateful for at the end of this Tuesday.
13. I am open to positive change. I trust it to appear at the right time.
14. I am determined to keep smiling and spreading positive vibes all day long!
15. I am naturally a happy person, and I appreciate myself for everything I am.
Best Tuesday affirmations for productive work
These next few positive affirmation quotes are meant to make you wanna be the most productive version of yourself this Tuesday. It’s time to take hold of the reins of your life, figure out a plan, and do your best to stick to it.
I don’t know about you, but I love crossing things off my to-do list! It gives me a boost of dopamine (happiness hormone) which is enough to start the next task with enthusiasm. Also, it’s probably the only reason I still keep my productivity planner handy, while I go paperless with everything else. Somehow ticking things off the mobile app doesn’t have the same effect on me. Let me know if it’s the same for you in the comments below!
Here are your Tuesday affirmations for productive work:
1. I am ready for a productive Tuesday.
2. Being consistent and organized is easy for me today.
3. I will not procrastinate on anything today.
4. I am going to make the most of my time this Tuesday.
5. Everything I do matters. I am doing my best, and my best is enough.
6. It’s a good day to be productive.
7. I will not let any distractions interfere with my work today.
8. I will not lose any time today on mindless scrolling through social media.
9. I can stay focused on any task long enough to finish it.
10. I am seriously determined to get all work done that I planned for today.
11. Today I’m gonna be the best and most effective version of myself.
12. I know how to maximize my productivity and I plan to do it.
13. I am full of motivation and excitement to reach all my goals.
14. I am going to cross every little thing off my to-do list today!
15. I will do my best to get things done this Tuesday.
Positive Tuesday quotes for a quick mood boost
We are done with happy Tuesday affirmations, and to finish up I’d like to share a couple of my favorite quotes that might also give you food for thought this morning. Some are about Tuesday, others will work for any day of the week, and all of them have the power to change your perspective. Hope you like them!
1. Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. – Mother Theresa
2. Smiling is the best way to face every problem, to crush every fear, and to hide every pain. – Will Smith
3. Happy Tuesday: a day to choose to bless everyone you meet; a day to choose to be kind, considerate and compassionate; a day to be humble by showing how much you put others before your own self; and, a day to celebrate love with your family and friends. – Byron Pulsifer
4. Rather than focusing on all the negative stuff happening at the time, I figured it would be better to focus on the things that were great about life instead. – Aaron P. Taylor
5. You can sit and whine about Tuesday, or you can get down to work and make the Wednesday you proud.Emma Xu
6. You may have heard of Black Friday and Cyber Monday. There’s another day you might want to know about: Giving Tuesday. The idea is pretty straightforward. On the Tuesday after Thanksgiving, shoppers take a break from their gift-buying and donate what they can to charity. – Bill Gates
7. If we make it a deliberate conscious intention, we will find beauty no matter where we are, no matter how we feel, no matter what is going on in our lives. – Nicky Kassapian
8. Tuesday morning is a time to reflect upon the words you use; are they positive filled words or complaining words; are the words that inspire others and are a positive influence; you choose your words, make them count. – Byron Pulsifer
The final note for a positive Tuesday mood
That’s it! I hope you enjoyed all the affirmations and quotes and found some positive encouragement to be productive and happy this Tuesday. Let me know in the comments which affirmation spoke to you the most today! And feel free to share this page with anyone who might also need a Tuesday mood boost.
May you have a wonderful Tuesday!
Loved these Tuesday affirmations? Check out my other daily affirmations!
- 50+ Monday Affirmations For A Fabulous Week
- 72 Positive Wednesday Affirmations For A Mid-Week Energy Boost
- 88 Powerful Thursday Affirmations To Give Your Week A Fresh Start
- 60+ Positive Friday Affirmations To Stay Inspired And Productive
- 90+ Positive Saturday Affirmations To Have An Awesome Weekend
- 60+ Positive Sunday Affirmations To Feel Inspired All Week Long
- 22 Positive Affirmations For Daily Motivation And Energy Boost
- 50 Positive Daily Affirmations For Joy And Happiness
- All Lists Of Affirmations: 2500+ Positive Affirmations For Everyday