This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase something, I will receive a commission with no extra cost to you. For more information, please read my disclosure.
This is a collection of 100 positive affirmations for overcoming fear. Whether you are fighting your fear of the unknown future, fear of failure, rejection, or being judged, you’ll find lots of positive statements here to deal with all that and more.
Read through the affirmations below and find several that make the most sense to you right now. Repeat them as much as you need every day until you feel confident that your fear doesn’t have control over you anymore.And then some.
Fear is a natural state for any living being. Historically, it helped us escape all kinds of dangerous situations and made a huge difference in our survival. Our ancestors likely didn’t care about overcoming fear as it was keeping them alive and safe.
But in the modern world, when we don’t really have tigers and bears chasing us every day, we shouldn’t rely on these basic instincts as much. In fact, they can do more harm than good when it comes to making important decisions, chasing career success, or trying to build the life of your dreams.
These positive affirmations for overcoming fear are meant to relax your internal protection mechanisms so they don’t interfere as much with your ambitions. By growing confidence in your decisions and accepting that change is normal, you’ll start feeling safer about your future and less scared about all kinds of things that might happen.
If your past is holding you back, I also have a list of affirmations for letting go that might help you release the fixation on the past events and emotions, and move on with your life.
Most powerful affirmations for overcoming fear
- My fear does not define me. I acknowledge it and do the thing anyway.
- I radiate courage and determination.
- I am making a conscious decision to change my life for the better. I am ready to do what it takes.
- I am grateful for this fear, as it shows that I’m going in the right direction.
- I vibrate on a positive frequency that only allows good things with the same vibe into my life.
- I have the power to create my life and choose its course. Even when it’s scary, I’m behind the wheel and I’m going forward.
- I am filled with endless possibilities.
- I am excited to see the success that comes after I overcome my fears and do it!
Affirmations for fear of change
More often than not, all fears we experience come from one core fear we all have: fear of the unknown.
Our instincts tell us that staying in the same place in the same state and doing things in the same way we are used to is safe and familiar. And changing something means stepping outside of the comfort zone into the scary unknown zone. Naturally, our subconscious mind aims to prevent this from happening in any way possible, which leads to all kinds of self-sabotaging behaviors.
If we let these instincts win, we usually end up staying in our “safe” miserable state and in one way or another convince ourselves that it’s a smart decision. At least for now…
Positive affirmations for fear of change help you reframe stepping into the unknown so it doesn’t feel so dangerous and scary anymore. It focuses your vision on the positive side of the possible change and the benefits you are potentially getting by going there.
Basically, affirmations calm down your instincts so they don’t shoot an automatic aggressive response to sabotage your happiness!
9. I am in the process of positive change.
10. I have the power to change every aspect of life I want for the better. Change is good.
11. I am not afraid of the unknown. It’s gonna be a lot better than this comfy but miserable present.
12. Change is a constant part of life. I accept it and welcome it.
13. Change is always for the better, even if I don’t see or understand it right now.
14. I am excited to live in my new better reality.
15. I can make it through this, just as I made it through everything else in the past.
Affirmations for fear of the future
16. I’m gonna do my best today to secure a good future.
17. Every moment is a new future, and there is nothing scary about the next moment.
18. I am letting go of worrying about things I can’t control.
19. I made it to today, I’ll make it to tomorrow.
20. I’m not gonna waste any more time. I’m ready to live in the present and enjoy my life to the fullest.
21. I inhale courage, I exhale fear.
22. Future is coming inevitably, and it’s going to be wonderful.
Best affirmations for fearlessness and strength
23. I am strong. I am courageous. I am powerful.
24. I welcome challenges and face them with excitement.
25. I believe in my ability to do this.
26. I can conquer any goal I set for myself.
27. I recognize fearlessness as one of my features and I use it to follow my dreams.
28. I am grateful for every challenge that comes my way and teaches me something.
29. I am unstoppable!
Affirmations to overcome fear of failure
30. Failed ventures always make great stories.
31. There is no success without failure. Every successful person had failed many times, it’s simply part of the process.
32. I am doing the best I can, and it’s better every time.
33. Every failure makes me stronger. And smarter.
34. I am learning so much with each failed attempt that I am bound to succeed.
35. I choose to be successful no matter what and the fear of failure can’t stop me.
36. I can only fail if I stop trying.
Affirmations for fear of success
37. Success is amazing, and I believe I deserve it!
38. I am strong and courageous, I can do anything I put my mind to.
39. I am willing to be successful and accomplish all of my big dreams.
40. I am capable of becoming successful. I can easily bear all the responsibilities that it entails.
41. It is safe for me to go to the next level and be successful.
42. I am not alone. Many great people achieved this success, and I can too.
43. People who truly love me will always support me on my journey.
44. I am meant to be successful! Nothing can stop me from reaching my goals.
Affirmations for anxiety and fear
45. Life is good. It is meant for me to enjoy it.
46. I am strong enough to face and overcome this.
47. With every breath I take, I inhale calmness, I exhale fear.
48. I feel anxious now but it will go away. I will make it through as I always do.
49. I am in control. I have the power to manage my fears and emotions.
50. Whatever happens, I’ll survive it and learn from it.
51. Everything is okay. I can breathe freely and trust the process.
Affirmations for fear of rejection
52. It’s okay to be rejected sometimes, it’s not the end of the world.
53. If I get rejected, I open my eyes wider and look for other opportunities.
54. Random person’s rejection doesn’t affect me in any way.
55. If a door is closed in front of me, I know there is a better door opened for me somewhere.
56. I feel relaxed and confident in social situations.
57. I am not defined by anyone’s opinion.
58. Each rejection is an opportunity for me to learn and grow.
Affirmations for fear of being judged
59. People are kind. And if they aren’t, they aren’t my people.
60. I am not affected by anyone’s opinion. I know my worth.
61. People don’t think about me as much as I would think.
62. I am happy, positive, and immune to judgement and negativity.
63. Some people are just cruel. If they say ugly things, it’s all about their ugly personality and it has nothing to do with me.
64. I can express my creativity freely without being judged.
65. I am a badass!
Affirmations to overcome fear of death
66. I can enjoy my life freely as I’m protected by a higher power.
67. Death is a natural process but not interesting enough to think about. I’d rather focus on life!
68. I feel gratitude every time I wake up in the morning, and I’m determined to not waste this day.
69. I understand there is no logical reason to fear for my life.
70. I am living my life to the fullest, enjoying every day I am blessed with.
71. I feel safe and protected wherever I go.
72. I am mindful and deeply invested in the precious present moment.
Affirmations for fear of intimacy
73. Creating an intimate close connection is easy and natural for me.
74. I am good enough as I am and worthy of all kinds of love.
75. I am building a relationship in which I’m prepared to fully share my life with my partner.
76. It’s okay to let someone I love into my heart… and my bedroom.
77. I treat my partner with kindness and respect, and get the same in return.
78. As I open my heart to my partner, I allow our relationship to grow stronger.
79. Intimacy and openness take my relationships to the amazing next level.
Affirmations for fear of abandonment
80. I am enough and worthy of loving relationships.
81. Good people I meet become my friends and stay in my life forever.
82. I am truly loved. Everyone is happy to have me in their lives.
83. There is no reason to worry about losing my partner. We are amazing together and enjoy each other’s company. I am focusing on what I have instead of fearing the future.
84. I don’t need to prove myself to anyone. I am good enough as I am.
85. I welcome long-lasting relationships and do my best to keep them strong.
86. Love doesn’t need to be earned. Being genuinely loved is my natural birthright.
Affirmations for paranoia
87. There is no reason to be afraid.
88. I am safe. I feel safe. I am protected. I feel protected.
89. People are kind and trustworthy unless they proved otherwise.
90. I pay attention to my surroundings and analyze everything with logic and a clear mind.
91. I don’t give my irrational fears the power to make decisions.
92. I trust my intuition. My gut will always tell me if something is wrong.
93. I can always ask for help if I need it.
Affirmations for fear of being alone
94. It’s okay and natural to be alone sometimes. There is nothing wrong with it.
95. I am whole. I don’t need anyone else to feel whole.
96. I love spending time alone with myself. I enjoy quiet moments when I can hear my own thoughts and find time for self-care.
97. I treat myself with love and kindness and others treat me the same way.
98. I am at peace when I’m by myself. I have plenty of interesting activities on my list!
99. I am never alone. There are wonderful people in my life I can reach out to whenever I feel lonely.
100. I am love. I radiate love. I am open to love and meeting my soulmate.
Final thoughts on using affirmations for overcoming fear
These were 100 positive affirmations for getting rid of all your fears!
I hope they help you feel more calm and safe whenever you step outside your comfort zone.
Remember that it’s natural to feel fear but you control them, not the other way around! Keep repeating your positive affirmations and stay strong when facing scary life changes!
More positive affirmations for you: