This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase something, I will receive a commission with no extra cost to you. For more information, please read my disclosure.
It’s Wednesday again, a very neutral day, which means it can be as good or as bad as you choose to make it. In case you feel not-so-inspired this morning, these positive Wednesday affirmations will realign your mindset with your goals and set you up for a great day!
Hey, they call Wednesday a Hump Day for a reason! It might not feel like that, but Wednesday is actually the highest point of the work week. It’s right in the middle, so you aren’t as stressed as you were on Monday, and it’s still not close enough to the weekend to allow yourself to procrastinate.
With that said, there is no reason to not make this Wednesday your most productive and joyful day!
The positive affirmations for Wednesday that you’ll find below will give you a boost of motivation and positive feelings to start your day on the right foot and make the most of it.
How can positive affirmations improve your Wednesday
Positive affirmations can make you feel better about yourself, more motivated to be productive, and more resistant to stress thanks to the happiness hormones that positive self-talk generates in your brain. Repeat them with intention in the morning if you truly want to be your best self this Wednesday.
Best Wednesday morning affirmations for a quick mood boost
Is it the kind of Wednesday when you wake up all inspired to rock the world? Or that other kind, when you don’t even wanna get out of bed in the morning, being all grumpy about the little things and really missing the weekend?
If your answer is the latter, here is a bunch of positive Wednesday affirmations that will really improve your mood after several repetitions. Say it like you mean it!
1. I wonder how I can make this Wednesday the best day of the week.
2. I am allowed to enjoy this Wednesday to the fullest!
3. I’m gonna make sure I find time for myself today.
4. I can do more than I ever thought I was capable of.
5. I am filled with a ton of positive energy and I am enjoying it.
6. I seek reasons to smile and laugh all day this Wednesday.
7. I’m ready to make it a happy Wednesday and find joy in every moment!
8. As I’m drinking my morning coffee, I can feel my mood getting elevated and can’t help smiling.
9. It’s easy for me today to make everything I do fun and effortless.
10. I am prepared to be in a good mood and spread positive vibes all Wednesday.
11. I am open-minded and I’m letting new opportunities flow my way today.
12. I am the sole creator of my life and the only person responsible for my happiness.
Wednesday affirmations for productive work
Your mood on Wednesday morning can easily define your whole workday. So it’s on you to decide whether you wanna be your most productive self this Wednesday or if you are okay with letting the day pass you by.
I’m hoping you choose to really chase your goals today, and here are some Wednesday affirmations for productivity that will keep you motivated!
13. This Wednesday is gonna be so productive that Tuesday gets jealous!
14. I am up for a long hard-working day.
15. I can’t wait to see the results of my productive Wednesday!
16. I am determined to cross every little thing off my to-do list today.
17. I will be my most effective self today.
18. There is no time for procrastination and laziness today.
19. I am staying on top of my work this Wednesday.
20. I am capable of handling everything in an elegant way.
21. I am laser-focused on my goals and consistent in my actions.
22. I know my priorities and don’t allow any distractions to put me off my game.
23. I’m gonna do my best to make this Wednesday a super productive one!
24. I don’t allow myself to make excuses anymore.
Wednesday affirmation quotes for self-encouragement
Many successful people have coaches that make sure they are motivated enough every day to stick to their goals. But if you can’t afford a productivity coach just yet, you can totally do it yourself and go for your big dreams with the power of consistent self-talk!
These powerful affirmations are for your self-encouragement on Wednesday:
25. I show up as my highest self every day, and this Wednesday is no different.
26. I choose to be happy and successful, and I know exactly how to get there.
27. I can do whatever I decide to do.
28. I am capable of everything I can put my mind to.
29. There is nothing stopping me from being my best self.
30. All my excuses from the past seem ridiculous now.
31. I forgive myself for all my past mistakes, learn my lessons and move on.
32. I am letting go of my past completely and focusing on my future.
33. I am smart enough and strong enough to achieve all my goals.
34. I am a unique and wonderful human being. There is nobody like me.
35. I am ready to work hard if it brings me closer to my dream life.
36. Nothing is impossible for me when I’m focused and consistent.
Wellness Wednesday affirmations to make you feel better
The way you feel when you wake up on Wednesday can influence the way you function during the day. Getting up sluggish and feeling tired will likely prevent you from being your best self today. But if you get up energized and smiling, there is no limit to what you can achieve!
Make sure to repeat these affirmations on Wednesday morning to feel well enough to rock the day!
37. It’s a wellness Wednesday! I am prepared to feel well today.
38. I am a healthy person ready to enjoy this Wednesday.
39. I look well. I feel well. All is well.
40. Today I’m the healthiest I’ve ever been in my life.
41. My mental health is in a very good place right now.
42. My cells are working together all the time to make me feel better.
43. I allow myself to pause and find peace of mind whenever I feel the need.
44. My immunity is strong enough to protect me from illnesses.
45. I am consistent with my healthy habits on Wednesday and any other day.
46. Everything is gonna go perfectly well for me this Wednesday.
47. I feel inspired to work out today, whether it’s for weight loss or for getting stronger.
48. I am grateful for my strong and healthy body today.
Positive Wednesday affirmations of gratitude
Did you know that it’s scientifically proven in many ways that gratitude makes you happier?
The more you appreciate all the good things you already have, the more good things you invite into your life. I also like giving thanks for things that are on the way to me, like my dreams that are in the process of coming true. The attitude of gratitude makes you regularly experience an elevated emotional state that positively affects your physical and mental health, while also attracting lovely people and events to you.
Here are some examples of gratitude affirmations for Wednesday:
49. I am grateful that I woke up to live another Wednesday.
50. I am grateful for my healthy body and my peaceful mind.
51. I am grateful that there are Wednesdays and not only Mondays.
52. I am grateful for my ability to get myself together and do my best.
53. I appreciate every little good thing I have, and I’m not taking anything for granted.
54. I am thankful for all the wonderful people in my life.
55. I am incredibly happy and grateful to be me.
56. I know everything I want will happen at the right time for me, and I thank the Universe for making it happen.
57. I am grateful for the positive energy that comes my way from all kinds of sources this Wednesday.
58. I am grateful that I have so many things to be grateful for.
59. I am thankful for my success and daily growth.
60. This is a wonderful Wednesday to fill my heart with gratitude!
Wednesday night affirmations to sleep better
Same as your mood in the morning influences your whole day, your mood before bed can affect your whole night, and even the day after that. If you feel overwhelmed with the events of the day and anxious about tomorrow, these Wednesday night affirmations will calm you down and ease you into sleep.
61. It was a great day, and now it’s time for a great night.
62. I am grateful for everything I’ve experienced this Wednesday.
63. I am going to rest now so I can have another productive day tomorrow.
64. It’s time to let the events of Wednesday go and turn my mind off.
65. I am breathing slowly to calm myself down into a deep sleep.
66. I know I need to sleep well in order to operate well.
67. I smile peacefully knowing that I did my best today.
68. Wednesday is over, Thursday is not here yet, so I’m taking a pause to reset my system for a new day.
69. I allow my body to fully relax and slip into sleep mode.
70. All is well, and all will continue to be well while I’m sleeping.
71. I am excited to see what Thursday brings me!
72. I am letting myself relax so I can feel good tomorrow and be my best self.
Best Wednesday inspirational quotes
1. A good day is a day in which we manage to grow even a little bit and to move ahead at least one tiny step. When we stagnate, we lose ourselves and we lose endless chances. That is why a good Wednesday is a day when we did things and we did them well. – Liza Hawkins
2. Keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about. – Marilyn Monroe
3. Inspiration is one thing and you can’t control it, but hard work is what keeps the ship moving. Keep up the good work. – Kevin Eubanks
4. Wednesday will either make you or break you. You are either on the upward trend or the downward slide to the end of the work week. Give it all you got this Wednesday!Catherine Pulsifer
5. Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present. – Jim Rohn
6. Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. – Joshua Marin
7. Wednesday will never be lonely when it has days all around it. – Anthony T. Hincks
8. The next time you feel slightly uncomfortable with the pressure in your life, remember no pressure, no diamonds. Pressure is a part of success. – Eric Thomas
A final note on staying positive this Wednesday
I hope you enjoyed these 72 affirmations for a good Wednesday! I had lots of fun writing them for you, and I’m sure you can benefit from them in many ways if you keep repeating them on Wednesday mornings.
Let me know in the comments which topic for Wednesday affirmations was the most useful for you! Was it productivity affirmations or the ones for self-encouragement? Or maybe you feel better being reminded of all the good things you get to be thankful for? Do you feel inspired now to make the most of this Wednesday? Please share your experience below!
Loved these Wednesday affirmations? Here’s more:
- 60+ Best Monthly Affirmations (5 For Each Month Of 2022)
- 60+ Positive Sunday Affirmations To Feel Inspired All Week Long
- 50+ Monday Affirmations For A Fabulous Week
- 60+ Happy Tuesday Affirmations For Positive Morning Vibes
- 88 Powerful Thursday Affirmations To Give Your Week A Fresh Start
- 60+ Positive Friday Affirmations To Stay Inspired And Productive
- 90+ Positive Saturday Affirmations To Have An Awesome Weekend
- All Lists Of Affirmations: 2500+ Positive Affirmations For Everyday