This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase something, I will receive a commission with no extra cost to you. For more information, please read my disclosure.
Feeling the Monday blues again? Here are 270 positive quotes for Monday motivation that will cheer you up!
Some of them mention Monday directly but most are general inspirational quotes that are supposed to improve your mood, whether it’s Monday or any other day when you are feeling blue. If you are looking for some quotes that are specifically about Monday, go to my 70 funny and inspiring sayings about Mondays!
A Monday doesn’t have to be bad. It’s all about the attitude you start your morning with and the meaning you yourself put in it. Start every week with a positive mindset and let Monday be much more bearable, if not the best day of your week!
Ready? Let’s get inspired this Monday with these 270 motivational quotes!
I. Motivational Monday quotes
1. If you have the right mindset, you can be just as happy on Monday as you are on Friday. – Joel Osteen
2. The secret to your success is found in your daily agenda. Do the right things every day and you will eventually achieve what you set out to do. – John C. Maxwell
3. The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. – Nolan Bushnell
4. Real change, enduring change, happens one step at a time. – Ruth Bader Ginsburg
5. Always dream and shoot higher than you know you can do. Don’t bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself. – William Faulkner
6. Only through action have I unlocked the power inside of me to become the person that I’ve always wanted to be. – Mel Robbins
7. Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it. – Groucho Marx
8. When you start to do the things that you truly love, it wouldn’t matter whether it is Monday or Friday; you would be so excited to wake up each morning to work on your passions.
9. Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them.
10. I must break the routines and become a person who becomes productive every Monday. I must break the mindset of unhappiness and turn myself into a happy magnet for Mondays. – Leggy Saul
11. Whenever you feel you are drifting away from your path, remind yourself of the motivation that helped to choose the path in the first place. – Kenneth J Hutchins
12. If you’re serious about changing your life, you’ll find a way. If you’re not, you’ll find an excuse. – Jen Sincero
13. Show me a person who never made a mistake, and I will show you a person who never did anything. – William Rosenberg
14. Motivation is BS. Don’t start with motivation. Don’t wait to feel like it. Start by doing. – Mel Robbins
15. Success is to wake up each morning and consciously decide that today will be the best day of your life. – Ken Poirot
II. Funny quotes for a blue Monday
16. May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short.
17. Just once, I would like to wake up, turn on the news, and hear: ‘Monday has been canceled, go back to sleep.’
18. If you don’t think every day is a good day, just try missing one. – Cavett Robert
19. Monday is a great day for becoming too busy to die. – Roy Station
20. If I could, I’d give up Mondays to have her love again. Actually, forget her love, I’d give up Mondays for free. – Jarod Kintz
21. There are people who are wise enough and motivated enough to change their lives and live their dreams, and then there are those who need a kick in the pants to change their ways. – Les Brown
22. If Mondays were like Sundays nothing would ever get done.Catherine Pulsifer
23. Today I am doing better than yesterday, and tomorrow I hope to be doing better than I am today. And two days from now? Well, that’s a Monday, so I’ll be feeling shitty. – Jarod Kintz
24. Tired of singing Monday blues? Try dancing to Monday blessings!
25. Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7 of your life. – Steven Wright
26. Monday is the day to unleash the stamina built up after a relaxing weekend.
27. Lose an hour in the morning and you’ll be running after it all day.
28. There should be a holiday dedicated to all the brave people who show up to work on Mondays.
29. Whether you think you can, or think you can’t – you’re right. – Henry Ford
30. None of us gets up in the morning and says, “You know, today I really want to do worse than I did yesterday!”. – Joel Osteen
III. Happy Monday morning quotes
31. When you arise in the morning think of what a privilege it is to be alive, to think, to enjoy, to love. – Marcus Aurelius
32. Good Morning. Let Monday be your friend and he will show you a wonderful week. – Anthony T. Hincks
33. Every day is a good day to be alive, whether the sun’s shining or not. – Marty Robbins
34. I know it’s Monday but it’s also a new day, a new week, and in that lies a new opportunity for something special to happen. – Michael Ealy
35. Begin always expecting good things to happen. – Tom Hopkins
36. One morning you will awake to find that you are the person you dreamed of doing what you wanted to do simply because you had the courage to believe in your potential and to hold on to your dream. – Donna Levine
37. May you begin this day with a smile on your face, and with happiness for your soul to embrace.
38. Happiness is your responsibility. If you depend or wait for other people to make you happy you will always be disappointed. – Byron Pulsifer
39. Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. – Buddha
40. When you start a day with a fantastic, peak emotion, you think everything will be good and it comes true, you attract good things, good people and good results to you. – Ly Nguyen
41. Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face. – Victor Hugo
42. Step onto a clean slate each morning and you will be miles ahead of the rest. – Michelle C. Ustaszeski
43. Monday is a good day to have a great day! It’s all in your attitude.
44. Take five minutes to center yourself in the morning – set your intention every day. – Oprah Winfrey
45. More important than even the time that you start your day is the mindset with which you start your day. – Hal Elrod
IV. Monday quotes for Instagram
46. The road to success is always under construction. – Lily Tomlin
47. Realizing your ambitions, controlling your fate, and achieving unrivaled greatness is derived from knowing what to change, how to change, and, most importantly, why to change. – Dean Gualco
48. Life can seem short or life can seem long, depending on how you live it. – Paulo Coelho
49. Whatever we are, whatever we make of ourselves, is all we will ever have—and that, in its profound simplicity, is the meaning of life. – Philip Appleman
50. Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays. – Office Space
51. The thing about today is… It’s Monday! No other day could get the week off to such a great start. – Anthony T. Hincks
52. Every moment of your life is infinitely creative and the universe is endlessly bountiful. Just put forth a clear enough request, and everything your heart desires must come to you. – Mahatma Gandhi
53. Life offers so many great choices, all you have to do is to see them.
54. The real winners I’ve met in life weren’t necessarily skilled or perfect. They just had the tenacity to never, ever give up. – Curtis Rivers
55. Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you’ll be able to see further. – Thomas Carlyle
56. When we consider life a process and do our level best to better it, it becomes a direction that undeniably has the destination in sight. – Dr Prem Jagyasi
57. It’s good to leave each day behind, like flowing water, free of sadness. Yesterday is gone and its tale told. Today new seeds are growing. – Rumi
58. When life gives you Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day. – Ella Woodward
59. Dealing with life means taking advantage of each new challenge as an opportunity to learn and accomplish something new. – Les Brown
60. Begin at once to live, and count each day as a separate life. – Seneca
V. Motivational quotes for Monday at work
61. The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one. – Oscar Wilde
62. You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. – Zig Ziglar
63. Whatever your life’s work is, do it well. A man should do his job so well that the living, the dead, and the unborn could do it no better. – Martin Luther King Jr.
64. Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. – Thomas Edison
65. If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done. – Bruce Lee
66. Mondays test your ability to refocus after the weekend distraction.
67. I believe the first step in any success – sports, work, a service group, whatever – is showing up. – David DeNotaris
68. The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope. – Barack Obama
69. Everyone hates Mondays. But I look at it a little differently. I don’t have to work. I get to work. I am blessed to have a job. – Dinky Manuel
70. Whatever you do, do it with all your might. Work at it, early and late, in season and out of season, not leaving a stone unturned, and never deferring for a single hour that which can be done just as well as now.Margaret Fuller
71. You never know where a positive attitude will take you when it comes to working with people. – Matthew Oleniuk
72. Focus your life solely on making a buck shows a certain poverty of ambition. It asks too little life of yourself. Because it’s only when you hitch your wagon to something larger than yourself that you realize your true potential. – Barack Obama
73. When people go to work, they shouldn’t leave their hearts at home. – Betty Bende
74. Honestly, I never really understood the glorification of Fridays and weekends. I don’t want to build a life and career, where I spent five days a week waiting for the weekend. No! I want to enjoy my life, and don’t wish any weekday away. I want each day to matter to me, in some way, even if it’s a small tiny way. I love my life. Everyday. That’s the spirit we should convey all around us. – Akilnathan Logeswaran
75. The only way to do great work is to love what you do. – Steve Jobs
VI. Monday positive vibes quotes
76. It’s not the days in your life, but the life in your days that counts. – Brian White
77. Every day we have plenty of opportunities to get angry, stressed, or offended. But what you’re doing when you indulge these negative emotions is giving something outside yourself power over your happiness. You can choose to not let little things upset you. – Joel Osteen
78. Know this one great truth: you are in control of your own life. – Rachel Hollis
79. Today is a perfect day to start living your dreams.
80. Gotta make every single day count, no matter what day it is.
81. Be the energy you want to attract.
82. Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely. – Roy T. Bennett
83. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. – Les Brown
84. Look for something good in every day. Even if in some days you need to have to look a little bit harder.
85. Life is a precious gift that we should not waste, live each and every day with passion! – Catherine Pulsifer
86. Always think happy thoughts and put a smile in your face so that good opportunities can easily find you.
87. Stop thinking about what might make you happy and start living; you just might find that happiness is already here. – Frances Trussell
88. Don’t stress. Do your best. Forget the rest.
89. Always surround yourself with positive souls and good vibes will just come naturally. Remember that your surroundings will influence your experience so make it a positive one.
90. I say looking on the bright side of life never killed anybody. – Jenny Han
VII. Inspirational quotes to start the week
91. Dear Monday, thanks for having the word mon in you. That’s French for mine, in case you weren’t aware, but it makes me think of you more as my day, and frankly, that sounds like a much more promising start to the week.
92. Life is a fairytale starring you. You have the power to write your own story and be the hero of it, too. – Joelle Speranza
93. You want to know what living life to the fullest actually is? It’s waking up on a Monday morning with no complaints. – Bernajoy Vaal
94. Begin the week with momentum and you’ll look back with great satisfaction on all you achieved. – Skip Prichard
95. Do whatever brings you to life, then. Follow your own fascinations, obsessions, and compulsions. Trust them. Create whatever causes a revolution in your heart. – Elizabeth Gilbert
96. You can become blind by seeing each day as a similar one. Each day is a different one, each day brings a miracle of its own. It’s just a matter of paying attention to this miracle. – Paulo Coelho
97. If you truly believe there are opportunities that you have yet to tackle, find out the real reason that door hasn’t opened for you.Eric Thomas
98. Monday is just a reminder that the weekend has past and there are only a few more days before another weekend gets here.
99. Any of us who have ever been thirsty for encouragement should appreciate the value in offering uplifting words to the people in our lives. Sometimes a person just needs a little inspiration or a different thought to get them propelled in the right direction. – Tondeleya Allen
100. Many people won’t hustle because they’re afraid of failure, but the only way you truly fail is if you choose to stay on the sidelines. – Mike Schmitz
101. With a burning ambition, sustained focus, and daily action – there simply are no limits to what you will achieve. – Curtis Rivers
102. If you start the week with a positive attitude, it’ll be a lot easier to fight off negativity the rest of the week.
103. We have the ability to determine our happiness hour-by-hour and day-by-day, through our thoughts and actions. We make that choice every morning when we get out of bed. We can choose to look forward to the day, or we can choose to moan and complain. – Catherine Pulsifer
104. Happiness starts with you. Not with your relationship, not with your job, not with your money, but with you.
105. Every morning you are handed 24 golden hours. They are one of the few things in this world that you get free of charge. If you had all the money in the world, you couldn’t buy an extra hour. What will you do with this priceless treasure?
VIII. Monday motivation quotes for employees
106. A good strategy does more than urge us forward toward a goal or vision. A good strategy honestly acknowledges the challenges being faced and provides an approach to overcoming them. – Richard Rumelt
107. You can go to work each day and just punch in on the clock and dread being there and do as little as possible. Or you can show up with enthusiasm and give it your best, knowing that you’re making the world a better place. – Joel Osteen
108. The man who is born with a talent which he is meant to use, finds his greatest happiness in using it. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
109. Work is, to a real extent, what gives our lives meaning and purpose and provides us the motivation to get out of bed in the morning and helps us to put the aches and pains of aging in their proper perspective. – Wallace R.Curiel
110. You can always tell who the most satisfied employees are because they are the very people who express joy and expectation on Monday mornings.
111. We all need people who will give us feedback. That’s how we improve. – Bill Gates
112. For me, Monday represents a fresh start to the week. It is the day where the slate from the previous week is wiped clean. It is a day of new beginnings.Allen Smith
113. What seems to motivate people has to do with the results of their own efforts and the feeling that they are contributing to the overall success of the enterprise. – Kate Keenan
114. Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create. – Roy T. Bennett
115. I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. – Thomas Jefferson
116. There is not one big cosmic meaning for all; there is only the meaning we each give to our life, an individual meaning, an individual plot, like an individual novel, a book for each person. – Anais Nin
117. One of the major reasons why people are not doing well is because they keep trying to get through the day. A more worthy challenge is to try to get from the day. – Jim Rohn
118. You can surely motivate yourself to do something that you do not prefer to do by using positive public pressure as a form of motivation. – John Rogers
119. Convince yourself everyday that you are worthy of a good life. Let go of stress, breathe. Stay positive, all is well. – Germany Kent
120. Most people feel best about their work the week before their vacation, but it’s not because of the vacation itself. What do you do the last week before you leave on a big trip? You clean up, close up, clarify, and renegotiate all your agreements with yourself and others. I just suggest that you do this weekly instead of yearly. – David Allen
IX. Beautiful Monday quotes of the day
121. Don’t ask if your dream is crazy, ask if it’s crazy enough. – Lena Waithe
122. The essential lesson I’ve learned in life is to just be yourself. Treasure the magnificent being that you are and recognize first and foremost you’re not here as a human being only. You’re a spiritual being having a human experience. – Wayne Dyer
123. To move the world, we must first move ourselves. – Socrates
124. Life is an adventure; we get out of it what we put into it. – Richard Daly
125. Spend time thinking about what matters to you and what you find to be meaningful. Invest in those things. It’s wonderful when you can live your life in accordance with your own values rather than what other people tell you you should want. Leave everything else behind because it really doesn’t matter if it doesn’t bring you joy. – Tasha Cochran
126. May there be a miracle in your life today and may you have the eyes to see it. – Veronica Hay
127. Don’t let a day of the week have so much power over your happiness. – Andrea L’Artiste
128. Each day can count if we learn to live it “on purpose” rather than passively drifting through the day, allowing the wind of circumstances and distractions to make our choices for us.Joyce Meyer
129. As long as you can see each day as a chance for something new to happen, something you never experienced before, you will stay young. – Sadie Delany
130. What you do every day matters more than what you do every once in a while.
131. Life holds so many simple blessings, each day bringing its own individual wonder. – John McLeod
132. Today is a most unusual day because we have never lived it before; we will never live it again; it is the only day we have. – William Arthur Ward
133. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit. – Aristotle
134. There are billions of people in the world, and every one of them is special. No one else in the world is like you. – Muhammad Ali
135. As we start each day, it is up to each of us to choose joy and happiness to encompass our entire day. – Kathy Henn
X. Positive thoughts for Monday
136. Forget about what you have to do for a second. How do you want to be for today? – Jane Scudder
137. On my own I will just create, and if it works, it works, and if it doesn’t, I’ll create something else. I don’t have any limitations on what I think I could do or be. – Oprah Winfrey
138. Either you run the day or the day runs you. – Jim Rohn
139. We all have choices to make each and every day and it is these choices that create a life filled with either happiness or despair. – Robert Rivers
140. The most effective way to do is to do it. – Amelia Earhart
141. Every day may not be a good day but there is something good in every day.
142. Life is for the living, and there’s a large difference between living and merely existing. When you can seize your potential and truly feel as if you are doing your best in this life, you are living. – Patrick King
143. Spend the majority of your day looking for good things to happen, if you look hard enough for good things in your life, you will find them. – Rebecca Turner
144. The sun shines everywhere, not just at the beach.Brande Roderick
145. Sometimes the little opportunities that fly at us each day can have the biggest impact. – Danny Wallace
146. It’s not the lucky ones who succeed. It’s the ones who decide to go after what they really want. – Shaina Leis
147. It’s your decision, on what dreams you make come true. – Chelci Biggs
148. A year from now you may wish you had started today. – Karen Lamb
149. But where most people jump ship, only the truly motivated and the truly committed push forward towards one clear destination through even the hardest of times. – Andrew Alexander
150. It is never too late to be what you might have been. – George Eliot
XI. Monday quotes for business success
151. Nothing will work unless you do. – Maya Angelou
152. Each time you make a good decision or do something nice or take care of yourself; each time you show up to work and work hard and do your best at everything you can do, you’re planting seeds for a life that you can only hope will grow beyond your wildest dreams. Take care of the little things – even the little things that you hate – and treat them as promises to your own future. Soon you’ll see that fortune favors the bold who get sh*t done. – Sophia Amoruso
153. Effort is the diligent application of concentrated action. Success, therefore, is the totality of daily, repeated focused action. – Byron R. Pulsifer
154. In order to succeed, you can’t be afraid to fail. Just do it and don’t let anybody tell you you can’t. – Faith Hill
155. You have to constantly nurture your motivation, reevaluate what you are doing and why you are doing it. If you keep your motivation going strong, you will be successful. – Dr. Savita Mishra
156. If you’re not making some notable mistakes along the way, you’re certainly not taking enough business and career chances. – Sallie Krawcheck
157. Champions keep playing until they get it right. – Billie Jean King
158. Being your true self is the most effective formula for success there is. – Danielle LaPorte
159. The road to success is full of roadblocks and obstacles, the one who endures will achieve maximum productivity.Mark Dudley
160. Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle. – Abraham Lincoln
161. The minds of successful people are well organized and have the ability to focus. If you want to make the most out of your life, developing this kind of mind is essential. – John Morgan
162. What I have discovered is that in order to flourish in business or in life, you not only need prosperity, you also need peace. – Marlene Chism
163. It seems obvious that good decisions help to create a better tomorrow, yet many people don’t appear to connect their lack of success to their poor decision-making. – John C. Maxwell
164. My business philosophy is that you have to work harder than everybody else. I always tell my kids and they’re like, “Yeah, we know you work hard.” I’m like, “No, it’s not just that I work hard. I put in harder work than everybody else. I work harder and harder and harder and harder. When everybody is sleeping, I’m doing more.” It’s just a relentless pursuit of creativity. – Jennifer Lopez
165. In fact, for me that is the definition of genuine success itself: success is living every day the way you choose. – Rita Davenport
XII. Relatable quotes about Monday blues
166. Monday is a sloppy umbrella day, which makes everybody a little blue. – Giorge Leedy
167. Sometimes it pays to stay in bed on Monday, rather than spending the rest of the week debugging Monday’s code. – Dan Salomon
168. Rain is a good reminder of how our attitude can affect everything. Some folks let it destroy their day; others consider it a blessing. – Judy Ford
169. Some days are like this. And the only way to get through them is to remember that they are only one day, and that every day ends. – David Levithan
170. The toughest activity of a week starts right from Monday morning… it is called “waking up”.
171. What brings us to tears, will lead us to grace. Our pain is never wasted. – Bob Goff
172. Even the worst days have an ending, and the best days have a beginning. – Jennifer Coletta
173. And even though I laughed with them, it felt like I was watching the whole thing from somewhere else, like I was watching a movie about my life instead of living it. – John Green
174. We are all a little broken. But the last time I checked, broken crayons still color the same.
175. You have to remember that the hard days are what make you stronger. The bad days make you realize what a good day is. If you never had any bad days, you would never have that sense of accomplishment! – Aly Raisman
176. When you feel like you’ve had it up to here, and you’re mad enough to scream, but you’re sad enough to tear, that’s rock bottom. – Eminem
177. And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about. – Haruki Murakami
178. The good life is not one immune to sadness but one in which suffering contributes to our development. – Alain de Botton
179. You’re sad because you’re wasting your potential. You know it, your family knows it, everyone knows it. Do something useful. – Carlos Del Valle
180. Nothing changes if nothing changes. – Mel Robbins
XIII. Monday encouragement quotes
181. We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails. – Dolly Parton
182. Take a new look at your present ‘impossible.’ Consider positive ways to handle it. – Norman Vincent Peale
183. There is a winner in you. You were created to be successful, to accomplish your goals, to leave your mark on this generation. You have greatness in you. The key is to get it out. – Joel Osteen
184. This should be the spirit every Monday. Know that something good will always happen. – Gabriel García Márquez
185. Talent is a universal gift, but it takes a lot of courage to use it. Don’t be afraid to be the best. – Paulo Coelho
186. Try something new that you’ve always wanted to do. Why put it off? Make it happen today, and who knows what may happen. – Julia Laflin
187. You cannot keep determined people from success. If you place stumbling blocks in their way, they will use them for stepping stones and climb to new heights. – Mary Kay Ash
188. Step away from the couch sitters who are awaiting the single perfect day to begin living their dream. You can choose to live your dream every day if you just take the first step.T. D. Jakes
189. Enjoy your life, the precious moments you have. Spend each day with some laughter and some thought, get your emotions going. Be enthusiastic every day to keep your dreams alive in spite of whatever problems you have. Work hard for your dreams to come true, to become reality. – Jimmy V
190. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. – Neale Donald Walsh
191. Every day is a chance to begin again. Don’t focus on the failures of yesterday, start today with positive thoughts and expectations. – Catherine Pulsifer
192. Not having direction can destroy motivation, because without an obvious next action we succumb to procrastination. – Madhur Chugh
193. See yourself as being successful with every interaction that you will participate in, as it will give you the courage to push through with it. Never visualize failure! – Mia Conrad
194. It never gets better, you just get better at it. – Peter Dunne
195. Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible. – Francis of Assisi
XIV. Busy Monday quotes
196. The saddest things we fail at are fun things we never get to do, so in your busy day be sure to plan fun things too. – Wes Fesler
197. Make a commitment today to get up, get out, get busy and get things done. You can create the life you long to have. – Les Brown
198. I’m not ignoring you. I’m busy building my empire. – Moosa Rahat
199. Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. – Dale Carnegie
200. I don’t think we realise just how fast we go until you stop for a minute and realise just how loud and how hectic your life is, and how easily distracted you can get. – Meg Ryan
201. I wanted to figure out why I was so busy, but I couldn’t find the time to do it. – Todd Stocker
202. Our life is made up of time; our days are measured in hours, our pay measured by those hours, our knowledge is measured by years. We grab a few quick minutes in our busy day to have a coffee break. We rush back to our desks, we watch the clock, we live by appointments. And yet your time eventually runs out and you wonder in your heart of hearts if those seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years, and decades were being spent the best way they possibly could. In other words, if you could change anything, would you?Cecelia Ahern
203. Life seems but a quick succession of busy nothings. – Jane Austen
204. To experience peace does not mean that your life is always blissful. It means that you are capable of tapping into a blissful state of mind amidst the normal chaos of a hectic life. – Jill Bolte Taylor
205. Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs. – Farrah Gray
206. Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining. – Debasish Mridha
207. Take a little time out of your busy day to give encouragement to someone who’s lost their way. – Diana Ross
208. Never be so busy as not to think of others. – Mother Teresa
209. Don’t get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life. – Dolly Parton
210. Busy hands achieve more than idle tongues. – Matshona Dhliwayo
XV. Good quotes for a positive Monday mood
211.There is no time like the present. – English Proverb
212. Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day. – Dalai Lama
213. What you do today can improve all your tomorrows. – Ralph Marston
214. The future depends on what you do today. – Mahatma Gandhi
215. When you get up in the morning, you need to remind yourself of the decision you’ve made to have a positive attitude. You need to manage your thinking and direct your actions so that they are consistent with your decision. – John C. Maxwell
216. Hey, I know it’s Monday but it’s also a new day, a new week, and in that lies a new opportunity for something special to happen.
217. Wake up on Monday and start your day with a lot of awesomeness and you will get happiness back. – Jim Butcher
218. By feeling grateful each morning, gradually, you will focus on the present, you respect what you have, you feel satisfied with yourself, you know where you are and this feeling will lead you in the right direction that is fit for you, you feel more happiness, you respect your life and that of others. – Ly Nguyen
219. When you start out on a positive note, it is much easier to have a good day without all those negative thoughts and emotions clouding your perceptions.Catherine Pulsifer
220. Start the Monday with a fresh cup of happiness!
221. Any day above ground is a good day. Before you complain about anything, be thankful for your life and the things that are still going well. – Germany Kent
222. When you are joyful, when you say yes to life and have fun and project positivity all around you, you become a sun in the center of every constellation, and people want to be near you. – Shannon L. Alder
223. The only disability in life is a bad attitude. – Scott Hamilton
224. We all have the ability to replace a negative thought with a positive one. You must be aware of what you are thinking about! – Yvonne Haughton
225. What makes a day good? Being content with what you have and setting goals to move forward in life. – Kate Summers
XVI. Inspiring quotes for Monday
226. No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
227. A champion is one who gets up when he can’t. – Jack Dempsey
228. Every day is different, and some days are better than others, but no matter how challenging the day, I get up and live it. – Muhammad Ali
229. Believe you can and you’re halfway there. – Theodore Roosevelt
230. If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door. – Milton Berle
231. The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones. – Confucius
232. When you believe that today is going to be a great day and that tomorrow will be even greater, you will set it up and see to it that it happens. You will make your predictions come true. – Dr. Irene C. Kassorla
233. Experience is not what happens to you. Experience is what you do with what happens to you. – Aldous Huxley
234. A day is a day. It’s just a measurement of time. Whether it’s a good day or a bad day is up to you. It’s all a matter of perception.Donald L. Hicks
235. My experiences remind me that it’s those black clouds that make the blue skies even more beautiful. – Kelly Clarkson
236. It is a paradoxical but profoundly true and important principle of life that the most likely way to reach a goal is to be aiming not at that goal itself but at some more ambitious goal beyond it. – Arnold Toynbee
237. Every single day is a good day no matter how bright or dark it is because it always brings an opportunity to start a positive beginning in your life. – Edmond Mbiaka
238. When you awake each day be thankful for the day. Your attitude will determine whether you have a good day or a bad day. – Catherine Pulsifer
239. How you climb a mountain is more important than reaching the top. – Yvon Chouinard
240. There is no achievement without failure. To even imply that it might be possible gives people the wrong impression. – John Maxwell
XVII. Positive good morning Monday quotes
241. Light tomorrow with today. – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
242. Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don’t, and believe that everything happens for a reason.
243. Think in the morning. Act in the noon. Eat in the evening. Sleep in the night. – William Blake
244. So, before you even get out of bed, give silent thanks for another day on this earth. – Sumit Gautam
245. You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction. – George Morimer
246. If being able to take another breath and having the ability to open your eyes in the morning isn’t the biggest blessing, I don’t know what is. – Moe Alodah
247. The habit of waking up with a spirit of gratitude every morning will take care of our attitude on Monday mornings.
248. Anything’s possible if you’ve got enough nerve. – J.K.Rowling
249. Anyone can strive to be happy for a day and to spread happiness around. – Wilferd Peterson
250. Life is a bowl of cherries. Some cherries are rotten while others are good; its your job to throw out the rotten ones and forget about them while you enjoy eating the ones that are good! There are two kinds of people: those who choose to throw out the good cherries and wallow in all the rotten ones, and those who choose to throw out all the rotten ones and savor all the good ones.C. JoyBell C.
251. Morning is an important time of day because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have. – Lemony Snicket
252. The best weeks start on Monday. – Nice Peter
253. Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them. – Marcus Aurelius
254. Each day is sweet, like biting into a fresh ripe strawberry that is so juicy and delicious you can’t believe how wonderful it is and how blessed you are to be the one tasting it. – Evelyn Roberts Brooks
255. It’s how do you say “good morning” to the people along the way, and it’s how do you face your troubles whenever your skies are gray. – Edgar A Guest
XVIII. Productive day quotes for Monday
256. Don’t count the days, make the days count. – Muhammad Ali
257. Some people dream of success while others wake up and make it happen.
258. Turn each Monday into the same attitude of the day before leaving on vacation and you have the recipe for phenomenal productivity.
259. Do the most important or least attractive task in the morning. This will ensure that you get it out of the way so procrastination becomes impossible. – Nathan Ergang
260. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. – Walt Disney
261. Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work. – Stephen King
262. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. – Mark Twain
263. Measure progress — not the time that you’re working. – Frank Sonnenberg
264. Do you think miners stand around all day talking about how hard it is to mine for coal? They do not. They simply dig. – Cheryl Strayed
265. Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work in hand. The sun’s rays do not burn until brought to a focus.Alexander Graham Bell
266. I must break the routines and become a person who becomes productive every Monday. I must break the mindset of unhappiness and turn myself into a happy magnet for Mondays. – Leggy Saul
267. Understand that the difference between a pedestrian performance and a peak performance begins and ends with your state of mind. – Jim Afremow
268. It’s not that we spend five days looking forward to just two. It’s that most people do what they enjoy most on those two days. Imagine living a life where everyday are your Saturdays and Sundays. Make everyday your weekend. Make everyday a play-day… – James A. Murphy
269. Adding a morning ritual each day where you do mindset work, read, or listen to positive inspiring authors, is one of the small changes that will make a big difference over time. – Huni Hunfjord
270. When you live for a strong purpose, then hard work isn’t an option. It’s a necessity. – Steve Pavlina
These were my 270 positive quotes for Monday’s motivation!
If these inspiring quotes can’t motivate you on Monday, nothing will.
Don’t be that negative person who spoils the mood for everyone around!
Start your Monday with positive quotes, surround yourself with good vibes, and keep the momentum to stay positive for the rest of the week!
Save this page and come back every Monday, especially when you don’t feel particularly happy. Or send a quote or two to a friend or colleague who’s got caught in Monday blues.