This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase something, I will receive a commission with no extra cost to you. For more information, please read my disclosure.
I think there’s enough negativity in this world, so please stop spreading it if you are still guilty of it! Choose a lovely positive mindset and overwhelm the world with your incredible kindness and love!
Below you’ll find 111 best good vibes quotes to keep your mood high up and excited.
Spread positive vibes, because why on earth would you want to be stuck feeling down, dragging everyone with you into sadness and whining?
It’s so much better to love life, to enjoy every single moment of every day, to share these wonderful moments with people you love, and keep building memories that will warm your heart for years to come!
What does sending good vibes mean
Sending good vibes means keeping yourself in a positive state of mind and sharing this attitude with everyone around you. When you spread positive vibes, people who interact with you start to feel better about themselves and excited to live every day to the fullest, follow their big dreams, and have fun in the process.
Make it your new normal to vibrate on a high frequency as much as possible, and do not let anything or anyone drag you into a negative low vibration state! Practice mindfulness and gratitude to be more aware of your thoughts so you can change them whenever they interfere with your positive vibe!
Remember that you are not your thoughts, but you are the master of your thoughts! Acknowledge the negative ideas and worries when they naturally come up but don’t get absorbed into a vicious circle of the same obsessive thoughts that don’t benefit you in any way.
By taking the power into your own hands and choosing to be positive, you’ll improve your life and everyone else’s who happens to interact with you and be influenced by your positive mood and good vibes!
Why spread good vibes with quotes?
Sharing inspirational quotes is one of the easiest and most effective ways to give someone a fresh perspective and improve the mood momentarily. As I made this collection of beautiful quotes specifically for spreading good vibes, they are super powerful for raising someone’s vibration!
Read one positive quote every morning to set the mood for the whole day! Send your favorite one to get your best friend to smile! Post a random quote from this list to social media to sprinkle positivity into everyone’s feed!
If your friend is feeling down, go through this list, and you’ll likely find an appropriate thought to improve their mood. (If it’s a really bad day, go directly to the funny quotes section!)
Realize that looking for positive things is always better than diving deep into negativity, as you will always find what you are looking for. The world is pretty balanced, and there is as much peace and kindness as there is hate and violence. It’s up to you to decide what you focus on, and what you attract more of into your life!
I say looking on the bright side of life never killed anybody.Jenny Han
Fill your day with positive habits, think about deep things to be grateful for, surround yourself with fun things that bring you joy, – and your life will start giving you more and more reasons to feel happy.
Best good vibes quotes to improve your mood
1. Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine. – Anthony J. Dangelo
2. Sorrow prepares you for joy. It violently sweeps everything out of your house, so that new joy can find space to enter. It shakes the yellow leaves from the bough of your heart, so that fresh, green leaves can grow in their place. It pulls up the rotten roots, so that new roots hidden beneath have room to grow. Whatever sorrow shakes from your heart, far better things will take their place. – Rumi
3. Rejections will redirect you to more exciting roads. When you think your life is falling apart, it’s usually falling together in disguise. Your search will throw you on journeys you never would have dreamt of, in your mind and in the world. – Charlotte Eriksson
4. Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you. – Walt Whitman
5. A joyful rebellion is you living differently not because you’re mad at how things are but because you are swelling with joy at the thought of how things could be. When you joyfully rebel against your circumstances, against mediocrity or negativity, you invite others into something really beautiful. – Brad Montague
6. Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions. – Dalai Lama
7. The beautiful lotus blossoms that come out of the dirt make life so magnificent, magical, and joyful. They are the most miraculous and mysterious possibilities. – Debasish Mridha
8. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results. – Germany Kent
9. If life throws you a few bad notes or vibrations, don’t let them interrupt or alter your song. – Suzy Kassem
10. Change can come in either of two important ways: Start behaving positively or stop behaving negatively. – Dr. Phil
11. Wildflower; pick up your pretty little head, It will get easier, your dreams are not dead. – Nikki Rowe
12. Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy. – Thich Nhat Hanh
13. You flounder through life, struggling desperately so you won’t drown, even though you would float if you’d just relax. – Natsuki Takaya
14. A beautiful dream with an action-oriented positive attitude is a doorway to a better life. – Debasish Mridha
15. Your sensuality is a testimony of how happy, turned on, and deeply fulfilling life can be, even when the world is not always a friendly place. – Lebo Grand
16. If you took one-tenth the energy you put into complaining and applied it to solving the problem, you’d be surprised by how well things can work out… Complaining does not work as a strategy. We all have finite time and energy. Any time we spend whining is unlikely to help us achieve our goals. And it won’t make us happier. – Randy Pausch
17. Her joyful spirit would bring laughter and happiness to anyone in her life with the same natural ease that a rose blooms and sheds its perfume. – Aleksandra Layland
18. Let me be the first to say that I’ve also been that toxic person. Calling myself out on my own toxicity is what aids me in spotting it in others. Healing my toxicity is what helped me understand myself. Now, I invite and embrace peace & good vibes only.Sanjo Jendayi
19. At some point, you just gotta forgive the past, your happiness hinges on it. – Aaron Lauritsen
20. To know the outcome of a desire means you are relying on what you already know. True change comes in colors you’ve never imagined. Expect serendipity and surprises. – Jeanne McElvaney
Good vibes quotes for morning inspiration
21. When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. – John Lennon
22. If you look the right way, you can see that the whole world is a garden. – Frances Hodgson Burnett
23. Our story is the raft we ride in our ocean of life. We cling to it even while we might lament our story because it feels safer to be on the raft than swimming in the currents of possibilities. When you are ready for change, jump off the raft and swim with a different story. – Jeanne McElvaney
24. Beneath the rust and grime which dulls the shine of our weathered hearts, joy patiently waits to be rediscovered. – John Mark Green
25. Every morning is a gift of life – bring some smile on your face and welcome the happiness of life. – Amit Ray
26. Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else. The trick is the doing something else. – Leonardo da Vinci
27. There is strange comfort in knowing that no matter what happens today, the sun will rise again tomorrow. – Aaron Lauritsen
28. You can’t make positive choices for the rest of your life without an environment that makes those choices easy, natural, and enjoyable. – Deepak Chopra
29. You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun. – Shaun Hick
30. When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love – then make that day count! – Steve Maraboli
Funny quotes for positive vibes all day long
31. When good times turn out way bigger than you first expected, that’s when you know you’re on a roll! – Stephen Richards
32. Dare to love yourself as if you were a rainbow with gold at both ends. – Aberjhani
33. Life begins when we get tired of our own bullshit. We must all get bloody tired of our own bullshit, in order for our lives to begin. – C. JoyBell C.
34. All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt. – Charles M. Schulz
35. I want a life that sizzles and pops and makes me laugh out loud. And I don’t want to get to the end, or to tomorrow, even, and realize that my life is a collection of meetings and pop cans and errands and receipts and dirty dishes. I want to eat cold tangerines and sing out loud in the car with the windows open and wear pink shoes and stay up all night laughing and paint my walls the exact color of the sky right now. I want to sleep hard on clean white sheets and throw parties and eat ripe tomatoes and read books so good they make me jump up and down, and I want my everyday to make God belly laugh, glad that he gave life to someone who loves the gift. – Shauna Niequist
36. A well spent day brings happy sleep, so life well used brings happy death. – Leonardo da Vinci
37. Figure out what makes you laugh, and do more of it. Figure out what makes you cry, and do less of it.Mandy Hale
38. My capacity for having a good time exists. It surfaces, however, on odd occasions. – Renata Adler
39. I know it is wet and the sun is not sunny, but we can have lots of good fun that is funny. – Dr. Seuss
40. Don’t get your balls crossed about it. – John Irving
41. If you believe in yourself and with a tiny pinch of magic, all your dreams can come true. – SpongeBob SquarePants
42. Personal happiness depends upon a person finding pleasance with the exterior world whereas bliss is an inward state. – Kilroy J. Oldster
43. The real glow up is when you stop worrying about what other people will think, and put all of that energy into building the life of your dream.
44. He was mastered by the sheer surging of life, the tidal wave of being, the perfect joy of each separate muscle, joint, and sinew in that it was everything that was not death, that it was aglow and rampant, expressing itself in movement, flying exultantly under the stars. – Jack London
45. Good times are a reminder and a reward for dealing with the difficult and challenging times we all go through. The trick is to celebrate the good times in advance of the difficult times. Always remember, good times await you after the difficult times pass. – James A. Murphy
46. The greatest win is walking away and choosing not to engage in drama and toxic energy at all. – Lalah Delia
47. Count your blessings. Focus on what you’ve got. Spread the positive vibes. – Jyoti Patel
48. Once your soul is awakened, you never return to the sleepwalking state of mind. Some people become complacent in life. They are just going through the motions and not aware of truth. Seek the knowledge, wisdom, and the understandings that vivify your existence. – Amaka Imani Nkosazana
49. Happiness is the most magical thing in this world the amount of which remains the same, even after distributing it amongst innumerable unhappy people. – Munia Khan
50. Don’t ever wrestle with a pig. You’ll both get dirty, but the pig will enjoy it. – Cale Yarborough
Short good vibes quotes about life
51. Life is full of surprises, so you may as well get used to it. – Susan Meddaugh
52. Life gives and takes. It’s what we do with what we get that has the power. – Jodi Livon
53. Be such a beautiful soul that people crave your vibes.
54. Your mind is very powerful. If you fill it with positive thoughts, you will soon start seeing positive changes in it.
55. Focus on an ocean of positives, not a puddle of negatives. – Kevin Ansbro
56. Life is too short for negativity. Focus all your energy to create happiness. – Banani Ray
57. Happiness is enjoying the little things in life.
58. Train your mind to see the good in everything. – Brajesh Kumar Singh
59. Don’t give up when dark times come. The more storms you face in life, the stronger you’ll be. Hold on. Your greater is coming. – Germany Kent
60. I chose to make the rest of my life the best of my life. – Louise Hay
Good vibes quotes for work
61. When your work speaks for itself, don’t interrupt. – Henry J. Kaiser
62. Cultivate an optimistic mind, use your imagination, always consider alternatives, and dare to believe that you can make possible what others think is impossible. – Rodolfo Costa
63. The funny thing about wishes. Sometimes all it took to make them come true was a first step. – T.J. Klune
64. Spend more time doing things that make you forget about the time. – Charlotte Eriksson
65. Our greatest strength lies in our skill to focus and channelize our energy for the right cause and not for scattered purposes. – Amit Ray
66. Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work. – Stephen King
67. Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction. – Germany Kent
68. Don’t waste a minute not being happy. If one door closes, run to the next window. Or break down a door. – Brooke Shields
69. I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by. – Douglas Adams
70. Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart. – Roy T. Bennett
Good vibes quotes about friends
71. You don’t need too many people to be happy. Just a few real ones who appreciate you for who you are. – WizKhalifa
72. To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with. – Mark Twain
73. Keep those who believe in you closer. – Michael Bassey Johnson
74. Don’t hang with negative people. They will pull you down with them. Instead, invite them into your light and together you will both shine strong. – L.F. Young
75. Stay away from conflictive, negative people that pull you down, because they contaminate your energy and impede your progress. Search for people who look at the world with optimism, that inspire you, make you happy and provide peace of mind. – Pablo
76. Out of the void and vastness of the cosmos, life emerges; audacious, improbable. You and I are here. No other miracle is needed. – John Mark Green
77. If you can’t build with them don’t chill with them. – Moosa Rahat
78. When you are joyful, when you say yes to life and have fun and project positivity all around you, you become a sun in the center of every constellation, and people want to be near you. – Shannon L. Alder
79. Everyone has their own journey and although some people’s way makes no sense to you, it simply doesn’t matter. In these situations, the most loving thing you can do is allow them to follow their chosen paths. Give yourself permission to let go, move on and do what’s best for you. Give freedom to yourself and others.Mimi Novic
80. I don’t care how intelligent or attractive someone is, if he zaps your energy, he isn’t for you. True chemistry is more than intellectual compatibility. Beyond surfaces, you must be intuitively at ease. – Judith Orloff
Fun quotes for daily positive vibes
81. Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
82. Let your life be joyful, mystical, everlasting blossoms of poetic ecstasy. – Debasish Mridha
83. When you are joyful from within, people will love your company. This is how you will spread joy into this world. – Purvi Raniga
84. You’re off to great places, today is your day. Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way. – Dr. Seuss
85. No one lights a lamp in order to hide it behind the door: the purpose of light is to create more light, to open people’s eyes, to reveal the marvels around. – Paulo Coelho
86. Live your life, sing your song. Not full of expectations. Not for the ovations. But for the joy of it. – Rasheed Ogunlaru
87. Laughter is wine for the soul – laughter soft, or loud and deep, tinged through with seriousness – the hilarious declaration made by man that life is worth living. – Sean O’Casey
88. Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so let us all be thankful. – Buddha
89. People are about as happy as they want to be. Good times and bad times come and go. Ride them out. – Carolyn Bass Watson Dickens
90. In order to carry a positive action, we must develop here a positive vision. – Dalai Lama
Chill good vibes quotes to relax
91. Your hopes and dreams are like a giant helium balloon, tugging on your hand to take you above the clouds, to that quiet place of peace and contentment. All you have to do is stop resisting, to let go – and allow your hopes and dreams to take you there. – Curtis Rivers
92. Resting is immensely powerful to ignite the glorious star within you. Power yourself by powering up your relaxing game. – Hiral Nagda
93. Never doubt the power of play time… that kind of time when there’s no purpose, no clock is ticking, and you’re exploring your potential without needing to know the outcome. – Jeanne McElvaney
94. I am new and improved. My mind is renewed. My spirit is rejoicing. I am focused on overflow. I am happy. I am happy that I am happy because being happy causes more happiness to come to me. – Germany Kent
95. It’s in those quiet little towns, at the edge of the world, that you will find the salt of the earth people who make you feel right at home. – Aaron Lauritsen
96. It’s a good idea always to do something relaxing prior to making an important decision in your life. – Paulo Coelho
97. It is the dawn of a new day, and it is raining cats and dogs. Like a child, dance in the rain, and forget your sorrows. – Michael Bassey Johnson
98. Convince yourself everyday that you are worthy of a good life. Let go of stress, breathe. Stay positive, all is well.Germany Kent
99. Regardless of how strong you are, the more relaxed and happy you are, the better your results will be. – Chris Noble
100. Peace has to be created, in order to be maintained. It is the product of Faith, Strength, Energy, Will, Sympathy, Justice, Imagination, and the triumph of principle. It will never be achieved by passivity and quietism. – Dorothy Thompson
Quotes about good vibes and positive energy
101. Hold on to that one reason of being happy even when you have a hundred reasons to be unhappy. – Garima Soni
102. If the light is in your heart, you will find your way home. – Rumi
103. Vibe high and the magic around you will unfold. – Akilnathan Logeswaran
104. Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature’s peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of autumn. – John Muir
105. You came to radiate the fullness of who you are. – Abraham Hicks
106. Stars are always dancing. Sometimes they dance twinkling away with the rhythm of your joyful heart and sometimes they dance without movement to embrace your heartache as if frozen sculptures of open-armed sadness. – Munia Khan
107. Never beat yourself up if you handle stress poorly. This is a useless and damaging bad habit. As a bad habit is just a Gremlin we can remove it. Try smiling, relaxing and coming back with enthusiasm. You can only do your best, so accept it. – Steve Peters
108. Don’t allow people into your energy field on a regular basis that you wouldn’t want to be like yourself. – Dawn Gluskin
109. We sometimes get together with others hoping their mood will elevate ours. In a way, we want to bring leftovers to the potluck and we’re hoping to fill our plates with apple pie. Energy tells us why this won’t happen. When we show up for a buffet of conversations, we will be drawn to the moods that reflect what we brought with us. Our feelings, beliefs, and thoughts seek similar energy fields. – Jeanne McElvaney
110. It does not matter how long you are spending on the earth, how much money you have gathered or how much attention you have received. It is the amount of positive vibration you have radiated in life that matters. – Amit Ray
111. The beautiful thing about meditation is that it allows you to access that cool guy or girl inside of you that’s waiting to come out. You’ll be able to access the part of you that people like to be around. The part of you that feels upbeat about things. That feels like you’re moving toward your goals without frustration and anxiety. That feels ecstatic to be alive! The more I meditate, the more I have these moments. – Russell Simmons
Final thoughts on daily good vibes
Which good vibes quote of this list do you particularly like today? Were you able to improve your mood a little bit? Or maybe you found a good uplifting saying to send someone in your life who is in dire need of positive vibes? Share with me in the comments!
Protect your good vibes!
Decide that negativity cannot exist in your mind, in your thoughts, or in your decisions. Start thinking happy thoughts and you’ll start having positive results as you are more open to them now! Radiate positive vibes, and good people and opportunities will start naturally flowing your way.
Don’t forget to bookmark this page and come back for a quick inspiring quote whenever you or your loved one needs some good vibes!