This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase something, I will receive a commission with no extra cost to you. For more information, please read my disclosure.
I talk about positive affirmations quite a lot around this blog because I believe that mindset is the key to any success! And with self-motivation being one of the important factors that influence productivity at home, you need all the support you can get to keep you on track with your goals.
That’s where productivity affirmations can make a difference!
As long as you believe they can work and give them the power to affect your subconscious, they can do miracles for your attitude! They empower you, improve your mood, increase self-confidence, and set you up for a successful day.
The best way to use productivity affirmations is either in the morning or right before you start working. Imagine showing up to your home office every time with a smile on your face being excited to work on your projects! Compared to a sleepy kitten not willing to do anything but crawl back to bed, which one do you think is gonna be more productive?
Both good and bad days should end with productivity. Your mood affairs should never influence your work.Greg Evans
Whenever you feel down or not in the working mood, make a small effort and repeat a few affirmations from the list below. Say each one with intention, out loud if possible, and let your both conscious and subconscious mind know that you are in control, and you are up for being effective at home all day!
What affirmations should you use and how to use them right
To find the best affirmations that will work for you, you need to define your current pain point first. Use these productivity affirmations when you aren’t effective with your day, anxiety affirmations in stressful situations, and financial affirmations to build the money mindset.
If you are a female entrepreneur, you will find useful these empowering affirmations for businesswomen, beautiful self-love affirmations, and this collection of positive affirmations for women that covers all aspects of a happy life: love, acceptance, joy, business success and self-confidence, peace and healing, and more.
When it comes to making affirmations work, everyone is unique and different things work for different people. There are no strict general rules on how to use affirmations but there are a few tricks you can use that increase the chances of affirmations working for your life and your personal goals!
MY TIPS FOR USING AFFIRMATIONS THE RIGHT WAY
- How Many Affirmations Per Day Should You Say To Make Them Work?
- How To Write Affirmations That Work: 4 Manifestation Rules
- How Many Affirmations At Once Should I Focus On For Best Results?
55 positive affirmations to say in the morning to have a productive day
Everyone has a bad day sometimes, and it’s okay. You are a human being and you are allowed to have a break. But when you are procrastinating for too long, it gets harder and harder to get back on track.
To push yourself out of a slump and start being productive when you feel lazy, saying productivity affirmations may be a good way to start your day.
Read mindfully through this list, choose a few statements that make you feel good and excited, save them in a list somewhere handy, and repeat every morning! Create a habit of starting the day in a good mood and being happy to work towards your goals.
With that said, here are 55 productivity affirmations you can use to be more effective every day:
1. This day is going to be an extremely productive day!
2. I find it easy to work consistently and be productive
3. I am a person who gets things done
4. I am productive and successful in all areas of my life
5. I am ready to start the day
6. I am good at setting goals that really matter
7. Staying focused, and working productively without distraction is normal for me
8. I will put to good use every spare moment I have
9. I am energized and motivated to get more done
10. I am excited to check everything off my to-do list today
11. I am a productivity expert
12. I love being productive
13. I accomplish more and more each day with ease
14. I make efficient and effective use of my time
15. I productively work with the same enthusiasm I start a project with
16. I enjoy getting things done
17. I am exploding with motivation!
18. I am naturally productive
19. I am excited and love to get things done
20. Energy flows through me, I am motivated and productive today
21. I am focused and productive
22. Being effective and productive is just my normal way of life
23. I am a productive, motivated and highly driven person
24. I can solve any challenge this day is going to put in front of me
25. I tackle my to-do list with ease
26. I choose to do great things today
27. Being focused, efficient and productive is an important part of my life
28. I am turning into someone who is just naturally productive in their everyday life
29. I will meet wonderful people today
30. I always finish what I start
31. I am the queen of productivity
32. I have the energy to do anything I want
33. I find it easy to be productive
34. I will make the most of this day
35. Being productive comes effortlessly to me
36. I get things done
37. I enjoy finishing my tasks on time
38. People see me as someone who is naturally productive and successful
39. Today, I will challenge myself and will succeed
40. I am transforming into a productive and efficient person
41. All the decisions I’ll make today will bring me happiness and wellbeing
42. I am good at creating systems to speed up my work
43. My mind is clear and focused
44. I will finish my tasks with joy today
45. I am ready to have an amazing day
46. I make great decisions
47. Today I will be full of ideas
48. Good energy is flowing through me
49. I am motivated to work hard today
50. My ability to focus and concentration are better than ever before
51. I am an achiever
52. I am a natural doer
53. Being productive brings me joy
54. I am full of energy and get stuff done
55. I am a productivity ninja!
I hope you liked these productivity affirmations! Tell me in the comments which ones spoke to you the most!
MORE AFFIRMATIONS FOR YOU
- 7 Affirmations For Beating Procrastination
- 100 Powerful Financial Affirmations To Attract Money Into Your Life
- 15 Effective Positive Affirmations For Female Entrepreneurs
- 50+ Millionaire Affirmations To Develop A Success Mindset
Final thoughts on using productivity affirmations
Those were my favorite 55 affirmations for a productive and intentional life.
But you are the only one who can make them powerful for your life by repeating them with intention every day!
Your positive emotions generate the energy needed for affirmations to work for you. You can totally change the flow of your day for the better if you set the positive intention as soon as you wake up.
Say every word with your heart and mean it!
Have you ever seen a cool and empowering public speaker mumbling their words in a monotonous way? I doubt that! So why would you do this to yourself?
Put the emotion into every word of your affirmations, made them sound believable! You need to persuade yourself that your only option for today is to have a good and productive day!
Mix these affirmations with affirmations for happiness and joy to make yourself radiate light and positive energy the whole day! And promise yourself to be the best version of yourself every single day. This way, if you look at yourself a year later, you’ll be amazed by how much you’ve changed and improved in both your mindset and your business!