This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase something, I will receive a commission with no extra cost to you. For more information, please read my disclosure.
I talk about positive affirmations quite a lot around this blog because I believe that mindset is the key to any success! And with self-motivation being one of the important factors that influence productivity at home, you need all the support you can get to keep you on track with your goals.
That’s where productivity affirmations can make a difference!
As long as you believe they can work and give them the power to affect your subconscious, they can do miracles for your attitude! They empower you, improve your mood, increase self-confidence, and set you up for a successful day.
The best way to use productivity affirmations is either in the morning or right before you start working. Imagine showing up to your home office every time with a smile on your face being excited to work on your projects! Compared to a sleepy kitten not willing to do anything but crawl back to bed, which one do you think is gonna be more productive?
Both good and bad days should end with productivity. Your mood affairs should never influence your work.Greg Evans
Whenever you feel down or not in the working mood, make a small effort and repeat a few affirmations from the list below. Say each one with intention, out loud if possible, and let your both conscious and subconscious mind know that you are in control, and you are up for being effective at home all day!
What affirmations should you use and how to use them right
To find the best affirmations that will work for you, you need to define your current pain point first. Use these productivity affirmations when you aren’t effective with your day, anxiety affirmations in stressful situations, and financial affirmations to build the money mindset.
If you are a female entrepreneur, you will find useful these empowering affirmations for businesswomen, beautiful self-love affirmations, and this collection of positive affirmations for women that covers all aspects of a happy life: love, acceptance, joy, business success and self-confidence, peace and healing, and more.
When it comes to making affirmations work, everyone is unique and different things work for different people. There are no strict general rules on how to use affirmations but there are a few tricks you can use that increase the chances of affirmations working for your life and your personal goals!
MY TIPS FOR USING AFFIRMATIONS THE RIGHT WAY
- How Many Affirmations Per Day Should You Say To Make Them Work?
- How To Write Affirmations That Work: 4 Manifestation Rules
- How Many Affirmations At Once Should I Focus On For Best Results?
55 positive affirmations to say in the morning to have a productive day
Everyone has a bad day sometimes, and it’s okay. You are a human being and you are allowed to have a break. But when you are procrastinating for too long, it gets harder and harder to get back on track.
To push yourself out of a slump and start being productive when you feel lazy, saying productivity affirmations may be a good way to start your day.
Read mindfully through this list, choose a few statements that make you feel good and excited, save them in a list somewhere handy, and repeat every morning! Create a habit of starting the day in a good mood and being happy to work towards your goals.
With that said, here are 55 productivity affirmations you can use to be more effective every day:
- This day is going to be an extremely productive day!
- I find it easy to work consistently and be productive
- I am a person who gets things done
- I am productive and successful in all areas of my life
- I am ready to start the day
- I am good at setting goals that really matter
- Staying focused, and working productively without distraction is normal for me
- I will put to good use every spare moment I have
- I am energized and motivated to get more done
- I am excited to check everything off my to-do list today
- I am a productivity expert
- I love being productive
- I accomplish more and more each day with ease
- I make efficient and effective use of my time
- I productively work with the same enthusiasm I start a project with
- I enjoy getting things done
- I am exploding with motivation!
- I am naturally productive
- I am excited and love to get things done
- Energy flows through me, I am motivated and productive today
- I am focused and productive
- Being effective and productive is just my normal way of life
- I am a productive, motivated and highly driven person
- I can solve any challenge this day is going to put in front of me
- I tackle my to-do list with ease
- I choose to do great things today
- Being focused, efficient and productive is an important part of my life
- I am turning into someone who is just naturally productive in their everyday life
- I will meet wonderful people today
- I always finish what I start
- I am the queen of productivity
- I have the energy to do anything I want
- I find it easy to be productive
- I will make the most of this day
- Being productive comes effortlessly to me
- I get things done
- I enjoy finishing my tasks on time
- People see me as someone who is naturally productive and successful
- Today, I will challenge myself and will succeed
- I am transforming into a productive and efficient person
- All the decisions I’ll make today will bring me happiness and wellbeing
- I am good at creating systems to speed up my work
- My mind is clear and focused
- I will finish my tasks with joy today
- I am ready to have an amazing day
- I make great decisions
- Today I will be full of ideas
- Good energy is flowing through me
- I am motivated to work hard today
- My ability to focus and concentration is better than ever before
- I am an achiever
- I am a natural doer
- Being productive brings me joy
- I am full of energy and get stuff done
- I am a productivity ninja!
I hope you liked these productivity affirmations! Tell me in the comments which ones spoke to you the most!
MORE AFFIRMATIONS FOR YOU
- 7 Affirmations For Beating Procrastination
- 100 Powerful Financial Affirmations To Attract Money Into Your Life
- 15 Effective Positive Affirmations For Female Entrepreneurs
- 50+ Millionaire Affirmations To Develop A Success Mindset
Final thoughts on using productivity affirmations
Those were my favorite 55 affirmations for a productive and intentional life.
But you are the only one who can make them powerful for your life by repeating them with intention every day!
Your positive emotions generate the energy needed for affirmations to work for you. You can totally change the flow of your day for the better if you set the positive intention as soon as you wake up.
Say every word with your heart and mean it!
Have you ever seen a cool and empowering public speaker mumbling their words in a monotonous way? I doubt that! So why would you do this to yourself?
Put the emotion into every word of your affirmations, made them sound believable! You need to persuade yourself that your only option for today is to have a good and productive day!
Mix these affirmations with affirmations for happiness and joy to make yourself radiate light and positive energy the whole day! And promise yourself to be the best version of yourself every single day. This way, if you look at yourself a year later, you’ll be amazed by how much you’ve changed and improved in both your mindset and your business!