This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase something, I will receive a commission with no extra cost to you. For more information, please read my disclosure.
Feeling unhealthy, especially for a long time, and still keeping a positive mindset, can be very challenging at times. But letting negative thoughts take over will only make everything worse! Today I prepared for you more than a hundred positive affirmations for a healthy body to help you get better.
You can manifest a healthy body the same way as you manifest being a millionaire. It all starts with the intention and then you need to put in the mental work to attract healthy energy and let your body heal from the inside.
Can your body heal itself?
The human body is a very complex structure. There is a whole field of study called regenerative medicine that is focused on regenerating damaged cells, organs, and tissues. Many simpler species like lizards and sea stars can not only heal the injuries but regrow entire limbs. We know for sure that our body can heal itself: scratches disappear, hair regrows, broken bones repair themselves. We don’t know the whole range of our body’s healing abilities yet but there is nothing telling us that’s not possible.
How to heal your body with positive affirmations
Positive thinking isn’t a magic pill to solve every problem you have. But it’s useful for staying mentally on track to your complete physical healing. Remember that it’s only a supportive part of the healing protocol, and don’t rely on positive affirmations alone to replace medications or doctor’s advice.
Here is how to leverage positive affirmations to help your body heal:
1. Choose health affirmations that work
Go through the list of healthy body affirmations below and try to feel each of those messages. Which ones produce some emotions inside you? Which words make you feel the most resistance? Saying which affirmations makes you feel good and hopeful about your healing?
These are the ones that you should choose for regular affirming. Use them with intention and believe in your body’s ability to heal itself!
2. Learn the right way to use positive affirmations
If the concept of positive affirmations is new to you, here are a few beginner guides you may find useful:
- How Many Affirmations At Once Should I Focus On For Best Results?
- How Many Affirmations Per Day Should You Say To Make Them Work?
- How To Write Affirmations That Work: 4 Manifestation Rules
3. Focus on positive feelings of becoming healthier
Through the whole process of dealing with your disease or injury, you need to focus on positive feelings instead of allowing the pain and hopelessness to take over. The more you concentrate on the good and healthy vibes, the more of it gets drawn to you. If you start diving into negativity, pull yourself out and mentally shift your focus to a future healthy version of you.
4. Stick to a positive mindset long enough
Positive mindset can do miracles in people’s life but it’s not magic. It’s a lifestyle!
Don’t just read the affirmations a couple of times and decide they don’t work. Stick to it long enough for it to become a habit, make it a part of your positive daily routine, and learn to see the world in brighter colors. Living with a positive mindset has all kinds of benefits for your health, success, and other life areas. Don’t just use it for the sake of healing once, let it be your lifestyle so you can conquer anything!
Positive affirmations for a healthy body
1. I maintain my body in good health.
2. My body is healthy. My mind is brilliant. My soul is tranquil.
3. I deserve to have a healthy body and a healthy mind.
4. I radiate health, confidence, and joy.
5. I am confident in my strong and healthy body.
6. I only eat good natural food to keep myself healthy.
7. My body gets all the vitamins and nutrients it needs.
8. If I happen to get sick or injured, I recover fast and easily.
9. I release all the negative thoughts so my body only experiences positive energy.
10. I create a healthy environment for my body to live in.
11. I have a healthy relationship with myself. I keep all the promises I make to myself.
12. My body is energized and pain-free.
13. My body is healthy and full of energy.
Most effective affirmations for physical healing
14. I am healing more and more every day.
15. I am surrounded by healing energy.
16. My body is healing itself cell by cell.
17. I believe in my body’s ability to heal itself and I stop my mind from interfering.
18. From now on, my body can only get healthier.
19. I am always staying on a positive frequency to let my body heal.
20. I believe that my body can heal from the inside.
21. My body is healing quickly.
22. All the injured cells in my body are now regenerating.
23. I work toward healing my body so my life quality will improve too.
24. I accept the pain as it’s my body showing me the areas it’s healing right now.
25. I welcome healing energy with open arms.
26. I rely on my body for healing itself because I know it’s capable.
I AM Healthy affirmations
27. I am healthy and attractive.
28. I am worthy to have a healthy body. It’s my birthright.
29. I am full of vitality and health and others enjoy being around me.
30. I am beautiful as well as healthy.
31. I am proud of myself for sticking to healthy routines.
32. I am perfectly capable of manifesting a healthy body.
33. I am grateful for my healthy body.
34. I am committed to becoming a 100% healthy person.
35. I am investing in my health because I’m worth it.
36. I am attracting healing energy into my body.
37. I am ready to be a perfectly healthy person.
38. I am open to experience all the healing my body needs.
39. I am in the process of healing and trust my body with it.
Strong body affirmations
40. My body is strong, resilient, and healthy.
41. I know that every cell in my body is able to heal itself.
42. My immune system is healthy and strong.
43. I love feeling strong and fit.
44. My body is strong and healing itself.
45. I exercise regularly to build strength and stamina in my body.
46. My body is fit and strong.
47. I have strong immunity that protects me from all illnesses.
48. I am strengthening my body and my mind every day.
49. I have a fitness routine that combines healthy eating and working out.
50. My body is strong and resilient.
51. My immune system is strong enough to beat any harmful viruses or bacteria.
52. My body looks and is strong and healthy.
I love my body affirmations
53. I love my body and treat it with respect.
54. I love all aspects of my body.
55. I nourish my body as well as my mind every day.
56. I send love to each organ, muscle, bone, and part of my body.
57. I love my body and care for it by eating the right kind of food.
58. The more I love myself, the healthier I become.
59. My body deserves the best treatment and I am giving it.
60. I feel comfortable in my body.
61. I have a balanced diet because I love my body and treat it well.
62. My body is beautiful just the way it is.
63. I treat my body with love to keep it beautiful and healthy.
64. I only put nourishing and healthy food in my body.
65. My body is beautiful, sexy, and attractive.
More positive affirmations for healing the body
66. I have perfect health.
67. I am pain-free and totally in sync with life.
68. My body is getting rid of all the negative stuff that it picked up along the way.
69. My health is getting better each day.
70. My body is cleansing and rejuvenating.
71. I choose to believe that healing myself is possible.
72. I receive healing energy from the universe every minute.
73. I allow my body to heal naturally.
74. I am focused on my health and healing.
75. My body is on the way to full recovery.
76. I feel great and healthy in my body.
77. I trust the process of healing unconditionally.
78. I am grateful for every cell in my body that is able to heal itself.
Affirmations for health and happiness
79. I am a healthy and happy person, and will always be like this.
80. My physical body and mind are always in harmony.
81. All my daily habits contribute to me becoming healthier and happier.
82. My life is filled with health and happiness.
83. I am happy to be as healthy as I am with both my body and my mind.
84. I stay away from toxic food and toxic people.
85. I am a magnet for health and happiness.
86. I live a healthy lifestyle and I love it.
87. My body is my temple.
88. I only invite happy and healthy positive energy into my life.
89. I accept all the health and happiness that’s poured into me by the universe.
90. I choose to be healthy and happy.
91. Every day of my life is filled with joy and good health.
Affirmations for health and wellness
92. I am in total control of my health, wellness, and healing.
93. I attract health, happiness, and abundance.
94. My body is a house of wellness.
95. I am happy to be alive and well.
96. My life is full of happiness, healthy routines, and amazing adventures.
97. I have a healthy relationship with money.
98. I decide what I am capable of, and it’s a lot.
99. I radiate health and wellness and happy to share it with other people.
100. I have abundant energy to live my life.
101. I am perfectly healthy and have enough money to live my life however I want.
102. I enjoy my financial freedom and the idea of being able to do what I want.
103. I accept wellness in all forms that it comes to me.
104. My body and my bank account are both healthy and thriving.
Affirmations for a healthy body to listen to while sleeping
Saying positive affirmations when you feel really sick may feel like lying to yourself, and that’s normal. Maybe don’t push yourself too much and be gentle to your body. Start with listening to some health affirmations while you sleep to get your subconscious more used to the idea of your recovery. And later try active affirmations again and see if there is less resistance!
Positive quotes about healthy body
1. If you don’t take care of your body, where are you going to live?
2. To ensure good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life. – William Londen
3. The human body has been designed to resist an infinite number of changes and attacks brought about by its environment. The secret of good health lies in successful adjustment to changing stresses on the body. – Harry J. Johnson
4. A healthy lifestyle not only changes your body, it changes your mind, your attitude, and your mood.
5. Those who think they have no time for healthy eating will sooner or later have to find time for illness. – Edward Stanley
6. You can’t enjoy wealth if you’re not in good health.
7. Whatever it takes, you are worth it. Eat food that nourishes your body. Get up and move every day. Treat your mind and body with love and respect. Not next month. Not tomorrow. Today.
Final thoughts on using positive affirmations for a healthy body
This was my collection of 100+ affirmations for healing the body. Use them regularly, stick to a positive mindset, and believe that nothing stands in your body’s way to recovery!
I wish you perfect health and wellness so you can achieve everything you want!