This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase something, I will receive a commission with no extra cost to you. For more information, please read my disclosure.
As New Year is coming closer, everyone gets excited in anticipation of a clean slate. If you are making resolutions to become a better version of yourself next year, these 50 positive New Year affirmations will help you stick to your decisions in 2023!
It’s extremely common to set lots of New Year resolutions and start a year really encouraged to make it all happen. Sadly, research shows that only 9% of people really stick to their resolutions throughout the whole year, while others quit at some point.
Most people don’t even keep their promises to themselves till the end of January! How sad is that?
Building new habits may feel exciting at first but it quickly becomes another routine activity to add to your list. If you don’t find a way to keep yourself motivated after initial excitement runs out, you are bound to quit sooner or later.
This is where positive affirmations about the New Year come in handy!
What are positive affirmations for the New Year
Affirmations are self-encouraging statements that you say to yourself repeatedly.
For example: “I am beautiful“, “I am enough”, or “I am freaking awesome!“.
If repeated consistently over time, they create new positive neural connections in your brain that keep you away from negative thinking and make you more confident in your abilities. In turn, it helps you make better decisions, see the world in a more positive light, and achieve more great things.
Usually, positive affirmations are supposed to:
- make you feel better
- grow your self-esteem
- help you overcome fears or anxiety
- make you more open to building positive friendships
- teach you to love yourself more and care about yourself
- and do so many more wonderful things!
I created these 50 New Year affirmations to help you understand the value of consistent effort in achieving your best life and truly commit to your resolutions.
I hope they help you start 2023 with determination and a success mindset!
By repeating some of these positive statements enough times every day, you’ll insert an intention of following through with your decisions in 2023 right into your subconscious mind. This will help fight your natural instincts that are trying to make sure you stay in your comfort zone and come up with excuses to not do the thing you are supposed to do.
Keep repeating affirmations for having a good year even after the year starts, and they’ll help you stay on track with your goals!
Whether you want to achieve career success, improve your health, find new love, or lose weight in 2023, you are more likely to do what it takes if you keep a positive mindset.
How to manifest a good new year
Here are 3 main things you need to do to manifest a great 2023 year for yourself:
- Visualize your best life next year. Create an inspiration board to look at or have a clear vision of your amazing future in your head. Review it every once in a while to make sure you haven’t lost your focus.
- Commit to your goals. Make a decision to stick to your goals no matter what. Motivate yourself with discipline affirmations, have your end goal in mind at all times, and use all the inspiration you can get.
- Stay positive no matter what! It’s easy to fall off track when something goes wrong. Make an effort to keep looking for a bright side and go forward even if you don’t feel like it. Keep yourself inspired with motivational quotes and these affirmations for a good year to keep a positive mindset and not give in to negativity.
Lastly, make sure to enjoy the process! A year can run by pretty quickly if you don’t pay attention, and it’s the time we can’t get back. Stay laser-focused on your goals but don’t forget to pause sometimes and enjoy the precious present moment! Don’t postpone your life in anticipation of a better future. Make the best of what you already have and be grateful for every little thing!
End of year affirmations to finish 2022 strong
1. I am grateful for everything I learned this year.
2. I can still finish some of the little tasks and not pull them into a new year with me.
3. I release all the negative emotions from this year and let go of everything bad that happened in the past.
4. I know my priorities for the future and I’m ready to stay on track with everything I start.
5. I forgive everyone who hurt me in the past and I open my heart to love.
6. I am thankful for each positive experience I had and each nice person I met in 2022.
7. When I review this year, I don’t feel sad. I see plenty of opportunities for improvement and create a plan for myself to implement next year.
8. I learned a ton this year and I’ll put all this knowledge into action in 2023.
9. Every dream of mine that didn’t come true in 2022 will definitely happen next year.
10. I am ready to be my best self in 2023!
Positive affirmations for the new year 2023
11. When I say “Happy New Year!”, I know this year is gonna be the happiest.
12. 2023 is a year of positive change, and I welcome it with open arms.
13. I’m going to take consistent action over the course of the year to achieve desired results.
14. I am powerful. I am consistent. I am strong. I am open-minded. I am in control.
15. I am the creator of my own happiness. I’m ready to take responsibility and do what it takes to start living my dream life.
16. I’m going to only focus on things I can control and let go of worry about the rest.
17. 2023 is a year of wonderful surprises, good decisions, and creative solutions.
18. I am creating financial abundance, a healthy body, and positive relationships in 2023.
19. I expect lots of positive memories to be created this year.
20. 2023 is gonna be absolutely amazing for me!
Your best tools for making 2023 amazing
I love surrounding myself with all kinds of motivational things that help me stay positive every day. I even have a collection of fun things to buy for a more positive life.
That’s why I decided to include a few motivational tools to this post with my positive affirmations for the New Year. I’m sure you’ll benefit from using one of these in 2023, just like all the nice people who left happy reviews.
So here are several tools that will help you be more mindful and consistent in 2023:
Affirmations to support your New Year’s resolutions
21. I will be extremely responsible with my New Year’s resolutions this year!
22. I am capable of achieving everything I want and becoming whoever I want in 2023.
23. This year I’m gonna be strong, determined, and focused on my goals no matter what.
24. I will have enough motivation every day in 2023 to stay on track with my New Year’s resolutions.
25. I am in alignment with my goals and dreams and I will work hard according to my plan for the new year.
26. I am prepared to be consistent with my daily tasks so I can stick to my resolutions all year long.
27. Even if I lose sight of my dreams, I’ll get back on track quickly because I know why I want to achieve this.
28. I have the power to achieve every goal I come up with.
29. I accept that I’m responsible for my own happiness. I am in charge of my decisions and actions, and I focus on building a happy life for myself and my loved ones.
30. I trust the Universe to improve my life in 2023 and I’ll take any inspired action necessary to make it happen.
Affirmations for a clean slate and new beginnings
31. I deserve a clean slate in 2023 and I am ready to start fresh!
32. I am freeing myself of all the anxiety and negative thinking and shifting to a positive mindset.
33. I am thrilled about all the new opportunities that will open for me in 2023.
34. I have the right to start over in 2023. And this time I’m bound to succeed!
35. It’s easy for me to stick to every new thing I decide to start.
36. I am a beautiful person and beautiful things will happen for me in 2023.
37. In 2023 I’m going to commit to my dream and finally start this thing I always wanted to do.
38. I am open to wonderful possibilities to flow my way in 2023.
39. I welcome peace, harmony, and calmness in my 2023 life.
40. Everything I start in the new year will be successful.
Positive affirmations for a better year
41. 2023 is going to be my best year ever!
42. I am excited about all the positive events that are waiting for me in 2023!
43. I know 2023 will be much better than 2022.
44. I’m prepared to be a better version of myself in 2023.
45. In 2023, I’m determined to raise my vibration and keep a positive mindset so I only attract positive things and people into my life.
46. I am proud of all my previous accomplishments and I’ll do even better next year.
47. I will be making better decisions in 2023 that will lead to my success and happiness.
48. I won’t let my past mistakes and fears hold me back from living my best life in 2023. I’m acknowledging every fear and letting it go.
49. I will be my healthiest and happiest self in 2023.
50. I’m going to create new strong healthy habits and have a great year!
Final thoughts on New Year affirmations for 2023
These were 50 affirmations for the New Year 2023!
Let it be your year of new beginnings, wonderful memories, and positive surprises. Forget about the past mistakes and this time really commit to your New Year resolutions!
You deserve to have an amazing 2023, and I hope all your dreams come true.
Stay positive, and Happy New Year!
Leave a Comment